PDA

View Full Version : Changing my name

clownpuncher
12-02-2003, 01:35 PM
I have this fear of being at the river with my seven year old girl and her friends, and I see one of of you on the water and someone yells "HEY CLOWNPUNCHER!!!". I can just see my little girl looking at me and saying "why are they calling you clownpuncher?" So hopefully I'm changing my screen name to "ROC", my intitials.
Guess I shoulda thought of the ramifications before I chose "clownpuncher"

jbtrailerjim
12-02-2003, 01:48 PM
Well at least you were creative with your name. My dumb ass decided to just use my business e-mail address when I signed up.:o I didn't bother to think that this is the name I am stuck with on the forum.:rolleyes: Oh well F**k it now. I'll just stick with it.:D

jackpunx
12-02-2003, 02:16 PM
Dont do it.. that little 7yr old girl is going to have a boyfriend one day.. and he will be on the boat when someone calls you from accross the river..

j-rod
12-02-2003, 02:44 PM
You can change your name (or try) but don't touch your Avatar .

mirvin
12-02-2003, 03:20 PM
Um, I know what you mean. I used my first initial and last name and now people know me by "mirvin":D Crap.:(

jackpunx
12-02-2003, 03:36 PM
ha ha..:D What the f$%$k is Mirvin... ha ha.. I tried to explain it to someone.. but ..I thought it was funnier just to not explain it.. and have think your name was MIRVIN ha ha...

Keithb87
12-02-2003, 03:56 PM
I did the first name and Last Initial and the year I gradeated for HS. :rolleyes:
Don't know why. :confused:
Just did :bj:
I guess the smilies from Riverratlife.com don't work here.
:D :D :D :D

Ziggy
12-02-2003, 04:11 PM
I always assumed you were an Aussie since that is one of their terms for wackin' off.:D :D
\
So how was your Monday night game facilities? Where'd you end up at?
BTW-I noticed ROC on the "other" site...had a feeling it was you.

clownpuncher
12-02-2003, 11:47 PM
Sum bitch. You guys are making this a tough choice. In reality, it's not that big of deal. I may be leaning toward the "f-it" attitude now. Ahh shit, I've been drinking too much now. Not a good time to make a decision..
BTW, we ended up partying at Seau's for Monday Night Football. Good time, great place. Sorry we didn't hook up with anyone, I was in a buying mood :D

LUVNLIFE
12-03-2003, 05:06 AM
What's wrong with punching the clown???? I mean clownpuncher. Keep it.

Kilrtoy
12-03-2003, 06:45 AM
Better clownpuncher, than assclown.
KEEP the name