PDA

View Full Version : Who used to wet the bed?

78Eliminator
12-02-2003, 01:35 PM
:frown:

Jungle Boy
12-02-2003, 01:41 PM
Not me, but have you ever heard the saying "you've never been drunk until you've shit your pants". Well then, I guess I've only been drunk once.:(

cal***boat
12-02-2003, 01:42 PM
Justin now your really getting weird.:confused: :confused:

78Eliminator
12-02-2003, 01:43 PM
I like to keep them guessing :D

78Eliminator
12-02-2003, 01:50 PM
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Tom Brown
12-02-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Jungle Boy
Not me, but have you ever heard the saying "you've never been drunk until you've shit your pants". Well then, I guess I've only been drunk once.:(
I don't mind shitting my pants if it helps me win an argument.

Boatcop
12-02-2003, 02:01 PM
Child psycologists say you shouldn't get mad at a kid for wetting the bed. Well, when I was little, my mom used to beat me senseless when I did it.
Of course, I did it from across the room. :D

OutCole'd
12-02-2003, 02:17 PM
Could you please define "used to"?
As in last week?:D

ROZ
12-02-2003, 02:31 PM
Gave a girl a golden shower on a bed once. Does that count?:D ...What can I say, she was a bit kinky, and I was like why not.... :devil:

Jungle Boy
12-02-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by ROZ
Gave a girl a golden shower on a bed once. Does that count?:D ...What can I say, she was a bit kinky, and I was like why not.... :devil:
Her bed I hope.:eek:

HOSS
12-02-2003, 03:13 PM
Thats some sick shit bro.
Didn`t pee in the bed or shit in my pants while drinkin`. Pee`d in the bathroom closet once. Also pee`d in my brothers room while drunk tellin` him to get the **** outa the bathroom.
Had a friend who passed out on the pot during release! Blew dirt in the pot and on the floor. That was funny as hell.

HammerDown
12-02-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by ROZ
Been down that road before...she even bought the beer! :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
12-02-2003, 04:20 PM
Made plenty of women get wet in a bed

Infomaniac
12-02-2003, 08:14 PM
When I was a kid I would sleep walk and pee on things. My mom's console stereo. In my toy box. LOL
I woke up one morning and my mom was mad as hell. She stood me up in fromt of my toy box and said LOOK AT THAT !! i'm like look at what? I kept looking and saw pee in a hot wheel track. She spanked me with it.

JetBoatRich
12-02-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by HOSS
Thats some sick shit bro.
Look who is talking:o

HCS
12-02-2003, 09:31 PM
I wet the bed until I was 18. Now I'm fine.:(
Unless I drink too much, then I'll relapse and pee where
ever I can.

fourspeednup
12-02-2003, 09:46 PM
Friend passed out and somebody pissed on him. Thought that was kinda funny. I wasn't the one who did it-----I think:confused:

HCS
12-02-2003, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by fourspeednup
Friend passed out and somebody pissed on him. Thought that was kinda funny. I wasn't the one who did it-----I think:confused:
That was a freind!:eek: :D

fourspeednup
12-02-2003, 10:03 PM
You should see what happens to people I DON'T like:D

Rvr2Bch
12-03-2003, 12:13 AM
My roomate once pissed in his bottom dresser drawer all over his clothes, then had to ask me if I had let anyone in the house that played a joke on him. Pretty gross. Then he let the clothes and the drawer sit on the floor for a day or so. Worst smell ever!:yuk:
-Rvr2Bch

sorry dog
12-03-2003, 05:40 AM
I don't mind shitting my pants if it helps me win an argument.
You must get a lot of underwear for christmas.

Chase
12-03-2003, 09:32 AM
I thought I did one morning when I woke up. I was laying there in bed in a motel where we were sharing a room with some friends..nothing kinky. I woke up and did the morning scratch thing and my gotch were all wet. Well imagine what I thought with friends being in the room. A little more invistigation and the bed was completely dry so I thought what the shit???? Anyway I was drinking quite a bit the night before and I passed out and started snoring which pissed the wife off... She got so mad that she went to the ice machine, got a pail of ice and filled my gotch full of ice. I was passed out so this did not register.....I am happy with her that she actually told me what she did, since other wise I would still be wondering what the hell.

Infomaniac
12-03-2003, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Chase
She got so mad that she went to the ice machine, got a pail of ice and filled my gotch full of ice.
Sounds like some serious shrinkage man.

Blown 472
12-03-2003, 11:45 AM
I was out drinking and came home to which my wife at the time wanted to talk, at two in the morning to which I said no. Well she goes and gets a glass of water and I was sleeping at this point and she pours it on my hip as I was on my side and it is running down my junk and then the bed is getting wet and I am laying there sleeping and thinking I am pissing the bed, I sit up and there she is with the glass, I ask her wtf?? and she tells me she was trying to get my attention. I told her to **** off and went and slept on the couch.:mad:

Jungle Boy
12-03-2003, 12:22 PM
Blown, you're very sensitive. When I come home gunned up, she sleeps on the couch, cause she can't wake me up.

THE VIKING
12-03-2003, 12:33 PM
Used to?????

78Eliminator
12-03-2003, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Blown 472
I was out drinking and came home to which my wife at the time wanted to talk, at two in the morning
Oh Jesus, I have been there. They always want to talk when you are too sauced to even know your name.....

Blown 472
12-03-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by 78Eliminator
Oh Jesus, I have been there. They always want to talk when you are too sauced to even know your name.....
Not only that, when you get in a fight they pick that time to talk about it, then wonder why I get mad cuz she woke me up. :rolleyes:

78Eliminator
12-03-2003, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Blown 472
Not only that, when you get in a fight they pick that time to talk about it, then wonder why I get mad cuz she woke me up. :rolleyes:
With my ex, one time I came home drunk, and she was standing there rattling off at me, shaking her fist. It was like I was watching television, and I was amused at her animated expressions and angry posture. I couldn't take her seriously and I broke into hysterical laughter. She went into the other room and started throwing stuff. I just locked the office door and played video games till I passed out. Good times.

fourspeednup
12-03-2003, 01:32 PM
With my ex, one time I came home drunk, and she was standing there rattling off at me, shaking her fist. It was like I was watching television, and I was amused at her animated expressions and angry posture. I couldn't take her seriously and I broke into hysterical laughter. She went into the other room and started throwing stuff. I just locked the office door and played video games till I passed out. Good times.
I can totally relate, all you can see is their mouth moving super fast and the noise just kind of comes at you from nowhere. It's impossible to hold back the stupid grin and eventually you find yourself laughing uncontrollably:D :D :D :D

78Eliminator
12-03-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by fourspeednup
I can totally relate, all you can see is their mouth moving super fast and the noise just kind of comes at you from nowhere. It's impossible to hold back the stupid grin and eventually you find yourself laughing uncontrollably:D :D :D :D
You just nailed it. It's just noise and you can't really understand any of the words. The noise and the mouth moving are strangely seperate.

fourspeednup
12-03-2003, 01:43 PM
Exxxactly:D

ROZ
12-03-2003, 01:49 PM
Webster's Dictionary pg. 368
Ir-ra-tion- al = women
pg 781
Wom-an = see irrational on page 368
I maintain control, by letting my wife think she's in control :rolleyes: