PDA

View Full Version : I need too vent!

Just Tool'n
12-02-2003, 07:44 PM
I hope you everyone can relate!
What give people the F"ing right to think they own everything!
You do for people, You help them manage there F"ing business that they own, you give freely of your time, you help them save their business, that was ready to go broke, You help them with making money! Then they just shit on you! Too make matter worse his wife is in the back ground egging him on, as I am explaining the way it really is, & how the company line is!
Now I come into the house & now proceed to take it out on the wife & kids! I know it wrong! Just F"ing frustrated!
F*ck these people, they are peices of Sh*t!
Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank You for allowing me sometime to express myself!

GlastronGuy
12-02-2003, 07:52 PM
http://64.95.118.51/images/opti/60/94/fddkBeersBy_NameSierra_Nevada_Pale_Ale-resized200.jpg

Just Tool'n
12-02-2003, 07:53 PM
Thanks Glastron Guy, I really needed that.

Just Tool'n
12-02-2003, 07:57 PM
After 14yrs of management, I am about to say F"it all!

framer1
12-02-2003, 07:58 PM
What happen? Did you get fired?

wgarland
12-02-2003, 07:58 PM
I know what your saying it doesn't matter how much you bust your ass someone somewhere is going to take advantage of the one's who actually do the work. I'm in the same boat at work and because one person whines about how his job is to hard and the coddle to him I'm getting bumped off first to go to second and the bad thing about it is the worthless f*** has no wife or kids to worry about seeing or spending time with.
This is a vent thread let it flow.
Bill

Just Tool'n
12-02-2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by framer1
What happen? Did you get fired?
No, I did not get fired, I told on of my distributers that he could temporaly call on a auto shop, service the guy, till I got someone in his area. Now this was a good stop, guy pays $350 aweek in tools pymt. I told the guy to make money while the sun is shining!
Well now it time for him to get out, because I am starting a new dist, & this Mf"er gives me shit about it. Hell I allowed this MF"er to genorate an extra $5000 in profit over the last year.
And I am the one getting the greif over it!

Jrocket
12-02-2003, 08:07 PM
Its bad enough your having problems with this guy but to have his wife running her mouth at the same time!!!
I would of lost it all right then and there!!No room for back seat pain in the ass's!
Good luck on the outcome.

Just Tool'n
12-02-2003, 08:11 PM
And to think, this guy will want me to help him somemore after this!
As Judist Preist use to sing " You got another thing coming"

Coach
12-02-2003, 08:18 PM
The old saying is Karma is a Bitch. In time that ungrateful SOB will get his.

Dr. Eagle
12-02-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Just Tool'n
After 14yrs of management, I am about to say F"it all!
I hear that ... I have been in management, project management, senior managment and I hate them all!!!
:mad:

Havasu Hangin'
12-02-2003, 08:38 PM
I have this sayin'...
...If you wanna make yourself look good, surround yourself by idiots.

JetBoatRich
12-02-2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Havasu Hangin'
I have this sayin'...
...If you wanna make yourself look good, surround yourself by idiots.
Doesn't help when they all work for you:eek!:

Just Tool'n
12-02-2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
Doesn't help when they all work for you:eek!:
JetboatRich, you hit it on the head there. When they work for you, & you get paid off of there performance, you dont need any slugs in your stable!

DaytonaU
12-02-2003, 09:00 PM
the people to blame is snap on because they are makeing each dealers area smaller as shops close and then put more dealers in that area " MORE FEET ON THE STREET"

HCS
12-02-2003, 09:52 PM
Kill'em all. Then figure it out later.:rolleyes:

fourspeednup
12-02-2003, 10:01 PM
That sucks. We were lucky to have a great snap on dist. come by our shop in Ventura. Rob McKeown Then again, we never got to see what went on behind the scenes.
Bro-in-law just got layed off by tri gas in Phoenix. Great salesman and brought in thousands but mis MANAGED company. Basically said "thank you but we can't afford to pay you anymore":mad: :mad:

Kilrtoy
12-02-2003, 10:45 PM
I feel your pain, Going thru that right now, made this Muther F'er and now he has turned on me and my co workers, If it wasnt for ME, he would be at his old position and we would be happier. LESSON LEARNED
only help yourself,

LASERRAY
12-03-2003, 12:04 AM
Managers are ****ing tools anyway! What's the issue.

Just Tool'n
12-03-2003, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by fourspeednup
That sucks. We were lucky to have a great snap on dist. come by our shop in Ventura. Rob McKeown Then again, we never got to see what went on behind the scenes.
Bro-in-law just got layed off by tri gas in Phoenix. Great salesman and brought in thousands but mis MANAGED company. Basically said "thank you but we can't afford to pay you anymore":mad: :mad:
Fourspeednup, Rob is a really great guy. I have worked with him as a manager before, top notch guy. Wish I could get him on my team.

fourspeednup
12-03-2003, 01:23 PM
My title was basically "shop bitch" because the rest of the guys had about 10 years on me and I was just out of apprenticeship. I'd check out his truck every week and never spend much more than $10 but he'd treat me just the same as the customers with the $300 payments. Good to know there are still quality people hidden in there somewhere:cool: