PDA

View Full Version : XMAS Threds not allowed

cal***boat
12-03-2003, 08:29 AM
Notice to all members
:( There will be no Merry Christmas threads allowed to be posted here on the Hot Boat Forums this year.
All Merry Christmas threads must be posted over at www.riverratlife.com
Have a Very Merry Christmas all
So this tread won't be deleted I have inserted the proper keyword below.
JET BOAT

Blown 472
12-03-2003, 08:33 AM
what about haunaka and new years??

cal***boat
12-03-2003, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Blown 472
what about haunaka and new years??
See Beech Racers thread

Larry Nebb
12-03-2003, 08:40 AM
That just don't seem right to me. Heck, I only know a few people here but I would like to send them a happy holiday wish.

cal***boat
12-03-2003, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Larry Nebb
That just don't seem right to me. Heck, I only know a few people here but I would like to send them a happy holiday wish.
Geeze,It's a joke

Jungle Boy
12-03-2003, 09:33 AM
I'm glad I'm at work for Christmas. I'd rather poke my left eye out with a dull stick than listen to all them ****ing songs they sing every where you go.:yuk:

Bow Tie Omega
12-03-2003, 05:06 PM
Scrooge!!!:D

cal***boat
12-03-2003, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Jungle Boy
I'm glad I'm at work for Christmas. I'd rather poke my left eye out with a dull stick than listen to all them ****ing songs they sing every where you go.:yuk:
Thats what they make ear plugs for, Just put em in and put on your ear muffs and no one will ever know.

Sleek-Jet
12-03-2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Jungle Boy
I'd rather poke my left eye out with a dull stick
That's what I want for X-mas... a stick.
I pretty much hate the time from T-Day to New Years, but for the sake of the Just Jets section of HB....
Merry ****ing Christmas and Happy Freaking Hollidays.

Jungle Boy
12-04-2003, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by Bow Tie Omega
Scrooge!!!:D
I wouldn't say I'm a complete Scrooge, only partial. The whole meaning of the Christmas season (and I'm not spiritual here), has been lost in the store wars that go on. We get bombarded by TV ads, radio ads, and store ads and it goes on and on. Most stores don't give a flying **** about Christmas they just know it's the busiest and most cash cow time they have. It's all about money now, not family and hanging out. It's about how much money you spend. Last Christmas is was feeling Mary and Joy, but then they had to go home.

Squirtcha?
12-04-2003, 06:11 AM
I wouldn't say I'm a complete Scrooge, only partial.
O.k. I am the complete scrooge.
It's all about money now, not family and hanging out. It's about how much money you spend.
Amen brother.
Last Christmas I was feeling Mary and Joy, but then they had to go home.
If you're gonna do anything more than that with Mary, make sure ya got some protection.
Xmas? I'd rather poke my left eye out with a dull stick
Somebody hand me the friggin stick.
Oh yeah.......................jetboat

likwidsukr
12-04-2003, 05:28 PM
OK Everybody feelin' ok Am I the only one who likes Christmas? LOL
WTF Dan come on, I know some of you guys just cant wait for Santa's fat ass to come down that fu...n chimnley and eat all your cookies and milk! But most of all.................. . . . . . . . . . . . Jetboat