PDA

View Full Version : Back and forth

LASERRAY
12-03-2003, 09:11 PM
Who else keeps going back and forth from this site to RD's Site? I'm Guilty. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sleek-Jet
12-03-2003, 09:13 PM
I've got RRL open in another window. No bouncing that way.

LASERRAY
12-03-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Sleek-Jet
I've got RRL open in another window. No bouncing that way. You're busted you board *****!!!:D :D :D

phebus
12-03-2003, 09:22 PM
I find it hard on the RRL site to follow the latest updates to threads. I like the way the thread moves to the top here when there is an update. I guess I just have to get used to it. I also like the feature here, where you can click on the arrow on the thread to go right to the unread portion.
I'm so confused.....

jbtrailerjim
12-03-2003, 09:24 PM
I have to say I'm guilty too.:rolleyes: Now I really have a hard time gettin any work done during the day.:D

LASERRAY
12-03-2003, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by phebus
I find it hard on the RRL site to follow the latest updates to threads. I like the way the thread moves to the top here when there is an update. I guess I just have to get used to it. I also like the feature here, where you can click on the arrow on the thread to go right to the unread portion.
I'm so confused..... I find that this board runs alot smoother then the other. My computer works very slow over there thanks to all the Gremlins on the reply/post page. Granted, they've only been up a couple of days and I think that said, it's still great even in it's infantcy. Those guys are doing a hell of a job over there. I'm sure that the bugs will get worked-out soon enough. :) So, i'll just divide my time evenly I guess.