PDA

View Full Version : Crocs eat commando

swampfire
12-04-2003, 09:37 AM
Just back from Jaco, Costa Rica, check out the details on www.worldsexarchives.com. The crocs in the photo had recently eaten an Israeli Commando who wanted to show how macho he was by swimming across their river. The big male grabbed him, the 12 foot female popped his head off and the rest tore him up and ate him. A crowd of people watched including the Costa Rican wildlife police. What a way to go. You can't understand how fast and active these big prehistoric reptiles are until you throw them some raw chicken and watch them fight each other over it. These big suckers are fast, aggressive and fear nothing. PURA VIDA

Freak
12-04-2003, 12:48 PM
another dumb ass bites the dust - good riddens

PACKINAIR
12-04-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Freak
another dumb ass bites the dust - good riddens
He said commando NOT catmando:D :D

Freak
12-04-2003, 03:56 PM
:p

JetBoatRich
12-04-2003, 04:01 PM
he showed them:(
how stupid he was:yuk:

wsuwrhr
12-04-2003, 04:04 PM
That MF is macho, he had more balls than me. I wouldn't have done it.
Brian

titmouse
12-04-2003, 05:06 PM
What does worldsexarchives have to do with a croc biting off the head of a commando? I search the web site link and although I found a number of interesting videos, I found nothing with either a croc, a commando, or anything about eating.
That attached pic looks like a blood-and-guts-reduced version of a better pic. I can't make out much from it.
What's up?
:confused:

JetBoatRich
12-04-2003, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by wsuwrhr
That MF is macho, he had more balls than me. I wouldn't have done it.
Brian
He doesn't have the balls either, anymore at least:(

Ntwotrance
12-04-2003, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by titmouse
What does worldsexarchives have to do with a croc biting off the head of a commando? I search the web site link and although I found a number of interesting videos, I found nothing with either a croc, a commando, or anything about eating.
That attached pic looks like a blood-and-guts-reduced version of a better pic. I can't make out much from it.
What's up?
I noticed the same thing...:confused: :confused: :confused:

bronco88
12-05-2003, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by titmouse
What's up?
Me too!

MagicMtnDan
12-05-2003, 08:15 AM
Looks like a post just to get us to check out the site...
Here's a video worth watching til the end (DO NOT WATCH AT WORK!) - very pink...
Click here to watch the video (http://www.worldsexarchives.com/video/wsario3.wmv)