PDA

View Full Version : Brown Pride

Mandelon
03-24-2006, 11:15 AM
So I am driving back to my shop yesterday and I pass a lowered mini truck that has a "Brown Pride" sticker on the back window.
The fellow behind the wheel was of what appeared to be hispanic descent.
Is it cool that he is proud of his heritage and vocal about this to others? I am thinking, good for him, be proud.
But then I think, "What if I had a "White Pride" sticker on my truck?
Geez, then I would look like a rascist.......
Double standard????
Red Pride? Yellow Pride?

NautiTwins
03-24-2006, 11:17 AM
So I am driving back to my shop yesterday and I pass a lowered mini truck that has a "Brown Pride" sticker on the back window.
Is it cool that he is proud of his heritage and vocal about this to others? I am thinking, good for him, be proud.
Double standard????
Red Pride? Yellow Pride?
I had a bumper sticker in high school on my truck that said stright pride. It did not go over well with the school when I started handing them out at lunch.

Tom Brown
03-24-2006, 11:17 AM
Where could I get one of those stickers? :idea:

NOTALENT
03-24-2006, 11:18 AM
I always thought the same thing...it is definatley a double standard. Screw it...You seem to see them waiving there mexico flags too....So I Raise my American Flag even HIGHER!

Havasu_Dreamin
03-24-2006, 11:32 AM
Absofrigginlutely it would be considered a double standard. You would be labeld a racist instantly! Especially form those that preach tolerance and togetherness.....as long as you aint white.....Brown pride, black pride, yellow pride, red pride, white pride, I don't care, we're all AMERICANS first, we just happen to have different ethnic backgrounds. At least that is how I look at it.

Lightning
03-24-2006, 11:37 AM
I have to agree it's a double standard...just as much as if we had white history month.

BarryMac
03-24-2006, 11:37 AM
I've been thinking of starting my own White Entertaiment Television station, I would call it WET... :D :D

NautiTwins
03-24-2006, 11:41 AM
Where could I get one of those stickers? :idea:
Had a guy make em up for me. It had a picture of two skirts holding hands with a line through it. It was pretty funny to see all of the thumbs ups you would get driving down the street. Then you would see a rainbow car and a the next minute would have an egg on your windshield. Only happened once. LMAO

Havasu_Dreamin
03-24-2006, 11:41 AM
I have to agree it's a double standard...just as much as if we had white history month.
That pisses me off too!
Phuck (insert whatever ehtnic background you want here) History Month! All this type of thing does is to cause more exclusionary thinking than inclusionary. Teach the phuckin history and address the ehtnic backgrounds of this country as they relate to the time period being taught!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-24-2006, 11:44 AM
I've been thinking of starting my own White Entertaiment Television station, I would call it WET... :D :D
LMAO.........I'd watch it!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Biglue
03-24-2006, 11:47 AM
Absofrigginlutely it would be considered a double standard. You would be labeld a racist instantly! Especially form those that preach tolerance and togetherness.....as long as you aint white.....Brown pride, black pride, yellow pride, red pride, white pride, I don't care, we're all AMERICANS first, we just happen to have different ethnic backgrounds. At least that is how I look at it.
I absolutely agree. We are all Americans. I am Mexican myself and I would never put up a brown pride sticker or shirt etc on. You just have to sit back and realize that the people displaying those ethnic pride stickers are typically folks that don't realize other people's views. Why even waste your time or let it bother you? Just my .02.

BarryMac
03-24-2006, 11:49 AM
LMAO.........I'd watch it!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
Nice, your my inspiration...;)

lucky
03-24-2006, 11:53 AM
Double standard????
Red Pride? Yellow Pride?
depends on the color of your vech- :)

dmontzsta
03-24-2006, 11:58 AM
I have this conversation everyday with my "crew". The world is full of double standards. Minorities can call white people whatever the hell they want, but if you say one bad thing, you are the devil.

SoCalSouthpaw
03-24-2006, 11:58 AM
Shoulda ran the chap off into the embankment.

dmontzsta
03-24-2006, 12:01 PM
I absolutely agree. We are all Americans. I am Mexican myself and I would never put up a brown pride sticker or shirt etc on. You just have to sit back and realize that the people displaying those ethnic pride stickers are typically folks that don't realize other people's views. Why even waste your time or let it bother you? Just my .02.
Good point Louie. My brother in law has a "BROWN PRIDE" tattoo on his forearm, he is half white! :D go figure.
:rollside:

Havasu Hangin'
03-24-2006, 12:08 PM
Where is 1stepcloser?

Schiada76
03-24-2006, 12:34 PM
"Brown Pride"
That's a good one!
I eem so proud ovv me eritage thats I cants efen leef in my oon kountree!
Ett ees me kultur! viva la raza!

wright27
03-24-2006, 12:46 PM
I have friends with white pride tattoos. White pride, brown pride, black pride, ect.. It's all good. It's when pride says power you got a problem.

Biglue
03-24-2006, 12:59 PM
He could put a white pride on the other arm...even them out?
Yeah no shit. That's pretty funny actually.

Biglue
03-24-2006, 01:03 PM
"Brown Pride"
That's a good one!
I eem so proud ovv me eritage thats I cants efen leef in my oon kountree!
Ett ees me kultur! viva la raza!
Nothing wrong with people being proud of their Heritage, whatever it may be. Being inconsiderate or mocking another person's heritage or traits however will land you in trouble. I cant see you saying that to a group of Mexican folks in person. Like another minority mocking some white folks traits in front of them. Kind stupid dontcha think? :rolleyes:

MAINEVENT
03-24-2006, 01:30 PM
You know i am mexican and my dad is straight from mexico... he nor my mom have ever sported shit like that, I personally hate when i go to glamis and see trucks, bikes, etc... sporting nothing but mexican flags (its cool if you have an american and mexican flag IMO) but to sport two mexican flags if you like it soooo much go the fock back, if people ask my nationality i say mexican (its the truth) but i am an american and i like it here... LOL And yeah i think it sucks that if a person of a white descent show pride it becomes a racist issue... Oh well welcome to america where americana are the minority...
Just sport HOT BOAT PRIDE BEEEEYOTCH!!!! LOL

78Eliminator
03-24-2006, 01:43 PM
How about WET? White Entertainment Television?

Supultlbich
03-24-2006, 01:50 PM
You know i am mexican and my dad is straight from mexico... he nor my mom have ever sported shit like that, I personally hate when i go to glamis and see trucks, bikes, etc... sporting nothing but mexican flags (its cool if you have an american and mexican flag IMO) but to sport two mexican flags if you like it soooo much go the fock back, if people ask my nationality i say mexican (its the truth) but i am an american and i like it here... LOL And yeah i think it sucks that if a person of a white descent show pride it becomes a racist issue... Oh well welcome to america where americana are the minority...
Just sport HOT BOAT PRIDE BEEEEYOTCH!!!! LOL
That is refreshing to here, good for you!!

1stepcloser
03-24-2006, 01:57 PM
Where is 1stepcloser?
:)

termiteguy
03-24-2006, 02:03 PM
we do have white pride stickers on cars and trucks and shirts look around its everywhere its called (skin industries) :)

Jbb
03-24-2006, 02:11 PM
I went to eat at my favorite Mexican place today ...It and all the others around town had a sign in the window saying they were closed for a show of solidarity for mexican appreciation day....and to bring attention to their right to work here.... :220v:
I tried to show my appreciation ...as did many others to the tune of
$20 or so.....but the door was locked... :p

86 catalina
03-24-2006, 02:20 PM
I dont give a shit who you are as long as you are a legal american citizen...BUT i dont think you should fly any other flag in the u.s except the american flag ....You want to fly your mexican flag then you dont respect being in the u.s ......Run that shit back in your own country ,or at your own house,and not understanding that it is offensive to all proud americans is NOT a excuse at all.If they are a illegals(not legaly allowed to be in our country) then i say ship them fuc-ers the hell out of here...Thats why it is a law...Dont break it...The odds are that sooner or later Mr. brown pride is gonna get a good ass kickin from some all american orange county white boys....I dont make the laws i just follow them......

AZKC
03-24-2006, 02:22 PM
I have Monday off due to Brown Pride and I really enjoy his salads :crossx:
http://www.hispanianews.com/archive/2005/03/25/cesar-chavez.jpg
Gubment jobs rule :skull:

86 catalina
03-24-2006, 02:30 PM
perfect example is mr one step closers avitar not cool at all >>>Kill whitey what the f=uck is that shit.....I like termite guys style be american be proud bottom line...Everyone came here for a reason because it is a better place,for what ever reason that is ///////If you dont like the country or the people beat it.....I would like to see one step closer try to say that around my boys....Dont get me wrong i have lots of friends from lots of natoinalities but they dont talk shit about the land of the free.......

1stepcloser
03-24-2006, 02:58 PM
A perfect example is mr. 1stepcloser's avatar. Not cool at all. Kill whitey. What the Heck is that shit?
Thats not my avatar. That's my User Title. My avatar is below it.
I would like to see 1stepcloser try to say that around my boys.... Sure!:) Happy to oblige.
But why all the anger? You seem confused. I make no reference to America, only to oppression.

NorCal Gameshow
03-24-2006, 03:07 PM
if jbb posted this.... it would've went in a different direction

86 catalina
03-24-2006, 03:11 PM
I dont care for the k.k.k. views at all...... but i am very white you may call me whitey, but dont say kill me>>>..No oppression the kkk and the natzies are now irrelivant If you think i am wrong try putting that(kill whitey) on the rear window of your family car and mabey you will see that it is not nice ,,,and can get you in a lot of trouble,,, worse than brown pridde,that just shows ignorance..

Debbolas
03-24-2006, 03:28 PM
Double standard????
Red Pride? Yellow Pride?
Ok, I thought it was a promo sticker for Tom Brown
:D

Tom Brown
03-24-2006, 03:30 PM
Ok, I thought it was a promo sticker for Tom Brown
It is. Anyone you see with a Brown Pride sticker or tattoo is one of my boys. :cool:

Sleek-Jet
03-24-2006, 03:36 PM
I had a nice bowel movement this morning... I was very proud...
Is that wrong???

Schiada76
03-24-2006, 03:41 PM
Nothing wrong with people being proud of their Heritage, whatever it may be. Being inconsiderate or mocking another person's heritage or traits however will land you in trouble. I cant see you saying that to a group of Mexican folks in person. Like another minority mocking some white folks traits in front of them. Kind stupid dontcha think? :rolleyes:
Oh really?
Maybe you can answer a question that I've had for many years.
Why would anyone from anywhere be proud of a heritage that is so corrupt, backward, primitive and fcd up that they can't even live in their own country of which they are so proud?
Believe me when I tell I have said that to a crowd of disrespectful dirtbag foreign scum. You want to live here? Do it legally and keep your scumbag primitive heritage private.
Note:
Not directed at you personally BG, but directed at all the dirt bag aztlan idiots, la raza scum and all the brown pride aholes running around with their heads up there azzes.

1stepcloser
03-24-2006, 03:52 PM
I dislike any person or group of persons that believes they are better off, or worse off, than another, due to thier race or heritage.
I make light of racism around here. There are a few folks that alway's seem to get their panties in a wad every time it comes up. It's good entertainment.
I figure if you want to display your pride of heritage (or sexual preferance) that you should be able to do so unimpeded.
So, Rock on, brother.... white pride, black pride, brown pride or whatever it is you believe in, just please allow me to display my beleifs in the same manner.

Havasu Hangin'
03-24-2006, 04:11 PM
...just please allow me to display my beleifs in the same manner.
So you believe in the right to push buttons, eh? :idea:

buzzaro
03-24-2006, 04:13 PM
Double standard????
Red Pride? Yellow Pride?
It would also look strange if you had "SMITH" across the back window of your truck too in large colligraphy lettering :eek:

buzzaro
03-24-2006, 04:16 PM
Along these same lines I have a question. Charlize Theron is from South Africa, now that she lives here in America does that make her African American?

Schiada76
03-24-2006, 04:20 PM
Along these same lines I have a question. Charlize Theron is from South Africa, now that she lives here in America does that make her African American?
Only if she is also an imbecile. :D

1stepcloser
03-24-2006, 04:21 PM
So you believe in the right to push buttons, eh? :idea:
Well yes, I believe so. :)
People are starting to wonder why I stare at my moniter and giggle.

86 catalina
03-24-2006, 04:22 PM
Like i said try displaying those beleifs on the back window of your truck,your wifs cars,,etc,,,,bottom line not right,,,keep it private some poeple will take offense..

dmontzsta
03-24-2006, 04:29 PM
I have been called a nazi, once or twice or three or four or a bunch of times. :)

chub
03-24-2006, 04:38 PM
Well yes, I believe so. :)
People are starting to wonder why I stare at my moniter and giggle.
I 'M GIGGLING TO THE TUNE OF KILL ANYTHING BUT WHITEY!
IS THAT COOL? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

WaTchTheGelCoat
03-24-2006, 04:39 PM
Im not racist, I hate everyone equally

RUSSO
03-24-2006, 04:39 PM
Its all a bunch of crap..Pride...Proud of what...people??? People are sorry....

Biglue
03-24-2006, 04:55 PM
Oh really?
Maybe you can answer a question that I've had for many years.
Why would anyone from anywhere be proud of a heritage that is so corrupt, backward, primitive and fcd up that they can't even live in their own country of which they are so proud?
Believe me when I tell I have said that to a crowd of disrespectful dirtbag foreign scum. You want to live here? Do it legally and keep your scumbag primitive heritage private.
Note:
Not directed at you personally BG, but directed at all the dirt bag aztlan idiots, la raza scum and all the brown pride aholes running around with their heads up there azzes.
Man.........something about glass houses and stones comes to mind here. I will half way agree that Mexico is no thriving westener nation. I will assume that countries in South America are suffering the same effects. Wether it be their politics, lack of education, or economy state. And I will also say that America has been great to me and I am glad I'm here. I am also extremely greatful for our country and gladly contribute. But let's not fool ourselves here. We have our share of problems here.
You mentioned corupt and backwards.
Let's look at our politicians here at home. I'm not even talking about governors or the president. How often have you heard of corrupt shake downs to obtain contracts and so forth by city officials? If you want to go further, ask who is lining their pockets with the work out if Iraq. Work that is resulting of the war there.
You also mentioned primitive heritage.
Have you driven through Lancaster, perhaps Piru or Filmore? Not knocking the cities. But as you drive through some parts of places like that, you drive 50 years into the past. That my friend is also found in some parts of Mexico that I have seen. Granted more often than here.
My point to you is, I will respect people for people. I will not call a group of people by the representation of a few bad apples. Not a personal stab at you either S76. But you would not agree if I generalized you by the actions of the likes of Enron CEO's and so forth.
To answer your question. I am proud of the my Mexican heritage through celebrations, customs and traditions. Many of them founded on religion. Not evil and corruption as stated above. I however do not practice the negativity Mexicans, hispanics are stereotyped for. Such as mooching off the welfare system to participating in gang violance. Personally that is one jacket I dont want to wear. But sadly some people see it on me just because I am of Mexican decent. But I still greet them with a warm hello. Just my .02

dmontzsta
03-24-2006, 04:57 PM
Now there is just too much typing and shit.

Biglue
03-24-2006, 05:00 PM
Now there is just too much typing and shit.
Had to be done brother. How's your Mexican wife doing? Did she ever get the brown pride tatoo? :D

dmontzsta
03-24-2006, 05:03 PM
Had to be done brother. How's your Mexican wife doing? Did she ever get the brown pride tatoo? :D
She is good, she has been crock potting some meat all day, for tacos tonight. God bless Mexican women!

Debbolas
03-24-2006, 05:06 PM
It is. Anyone you see with a Brown Pride sticker or tattoo is one of my boys. :cool:
and they call you.................Chief? (jefe?)
;)

Biglue
03-24-2006, 05:06 PM
She is good, she has been crock potting some meat all day, for tacos tonight. God bless Mexican women!
Right on. She still grinding corn for fresh tortillas? :)

dmontzsta
03-24-2006, 05:08 PM
Right on. She still grinding corn for fresh tortillas? :)
lol, I think I missed that generation by a few years. DAMN!

slowinhavasu
03-24-2006, 05:09 PM
Im a white Mexican, I get to here all the racial slurs right to my face.I always wonder if my clients would sing a different tune if they knew.....
All I fly is an American flag, under that,"will work for beer flag"......
"BEIGE PRIDE "

Ziggy
03-24-2006, 05:16 PM
I have been called a nazi, once or twice or three or four or a bunch of times. :)
Same here just cuz I'm a Kraut............ :rolleyes: two generations removed from anything to do with that term.
:rolleyes: as if every common folk German was one........ :mad: :crossx:
Nothing but RED/WHITE and BLUE fly in my front yard 24/7

Schiada76
03-24-2006, 05:19 PM
"But sadly some people see it on me just because I am of Mexican decent. But I still greet them with a warm hello. Just my .02[/QUOTE]"
BG my point is if I were to go try to live in Mexico with American flags all over my junk and a White Pride window sticker I KNOW I would get jacked up and I would totally deserve it. When ever I go to Mexico I try to respect all Mexicans and their country. My Spanish is at about a three year olds level but I always try to speak Spanish in Mexico and apologize for not being more fluent. It is appreciated. When I'm down south I don't run around telling people how wonderful my heritage is, if it's so damn wonderful that someone has to plaster it on their truck or t-shirt then stay the f down there. Just because some clown is "proud" to born a certain color is no excuse to insult me in my own country.
I am not trying to offend you, but I am offended when I see brown pride, aztlan, viva la raza crap thrown up at me.
Now speaking of celebrating your heritage how about Cinco De Mayo? Cerveza, tequila, enchiladas Y tacos on me. At the river. We usually bring a Pinata for the kids too.
I'lll celebrate any time we are commemorating kicking the shit out of the French. :D
It's not my heritage but it is my wife's birthday. :D

dmontzsta
03-24-2006, 05:21 PM
Same here just cuz I'm a Kraut............ :rolleyes: two generations removed from anything to do with that term.
:rolleyes: as if every common folk German was one........ :mad: :crossx:
Nothing but RED/WHITE and BLUE fly in my front yard 24/7
I am mostly German.
"tchuss" :crossx:

86 catalina
03-24-2006, 05:22 PM
biglou sounds very intelligent, i like what you speak and you make lots of sense....good people = good times ....thanks to all the good people out there...no bs life is too short,

Ziggy
03-24-2006, 05:23 PM
I am mostly German.
"tchuss" :crossx:
Auf Wieder sehen, bis nechtes mal :)

Schiada76
03-24-2006, 05:23 PM
Chit I almost forgot!
I'm going over to my neighbor/friends J. Gonzalez's house, focker always has the BEST Tequila.
In fact we are all supposed to go to his dad's rancho in Jalisco next year to visit Tequila (the town) I haven't been there in twenty years.

Ziggy
03-24-2006, 05:24 PM
Chit I almost forgot!
I'm going over to my neighbor/friends J. Gonzalez's house, focker always has the BEST Tequila.
In fact we are all supposed to go to his dad's rancho in Jalisco next year to visit Tequila (the town) I haven't been there in twenty years.
Don Julio.....white for mixin', Green for shots :rollside: :rollside:

dmontzsta
03-24-2006, 05:25 PM
Thats another thing I dont get, when they plaster their city across their truck window...
JALISCO
It would be like me going to Mexico with a huge sticker that says.
MORENO VALLEY
They would look and be like "WTF".

Schiada76
03-24-2006, 05:40 PM
Don Julio.....white for mixin', Green for shots :rollside: :rollside:
Nope. Not even close.
The little tan teracotta jug with no name, just an Agave leaf stamped on the front that are made on a little ranch outside Tequila and only sold to friends.
It is the CHIT!
Don Julio will work in a pinch however. :D
If you ever see a bottle of Pemca Azul scoop that up too. :p

Schiada76
03-24-2006, 05:41 PM
Thats another thing I dont get, when they plaster their city across their truck window...
JALISCO
MORENO VALLEY
With a Brahma bull on the door. :)

Biglue
03-24-2006, 06:50 PM
BG my point is if I were to go try to live in Mexico with American flags all over my junk and a White Pride window sticker I KNOW I would get jacked up and I would totally deserve it. When ever I go to Mexico I try to respect all Mexicans and their country. My Spanish is at about a three year olds level but I always try to speak Spanish in Mexico and apologize for not being more fluent. It is appreciated. When I'm down south I don't run around telling people how wonderful my heritage is, if it's so damn wonderful that someone has to plaster it on their truck or t-shirt then stay the f down there. Just because some clown is "proud" to born a certain color is no excuse to insult me in my own country.
I am not trying to offend you, but I am offended when I see brown pride, aztlan, viva la raza crap thrown up at me.
Now speaking of celebrating your heritage how about Cinco De Mayo? Cerveza, tequila, enchiladas Y tacos on me. At the river. We usually bring a Pinata for the kids too.
I'lll celebrate any time we are commemorating kicking the shit out of the French. :D
It's not my heritage but it is my wife's birthday. :D
Point taken. Perhaps I'm just a little more tolerant of other people's ethnic pride. Just so you know. It bothers me too when I see a POS gang banger wearing a brown pride shirt. That is not the image I want people to think of me with.
Enough said. BTW.........the one thing I will criticize America for is helping out the French. :D They were thrown out of Mexico for a reason. :crossx:
Your trip to Tequila should be fun. Whole different life down there. That whole area is filled with tons of history. Very interesting part of the country.
Cheers.
Louie.

Biglue
03-24-2006, 07:02 PM
JALISCO
MORENO VALLEY
And instead of a cowboy hat tinted in silver on your rear truck window, get the tint in form of a banjo. :crossx:

slowinhavasu
03-24-2006, 07:02 PM
Her we go...the French....lol

Tom Brown
03-24-2006, 07:06 PM
Oui! :D

Tom Brown
03-24-2006, 07:10 PM
I get to here all the racial slurs right to my face.
You and your family were some of the nicest people I met in Havasu two years ago. Your Dad is really cool too.
If you guys can tolerate a couple of nerds from the Canadian prairies, you're cool in my book. :cool:

Biglue
03-24-2006, 07:31 PM
Her we go...the French....lol
It's the one comprimise/scapegote (sp?) we can all agree on. :D

Biglue
03-24-2006, 07:34 PM
You and your family were some of the nicest people I met in Havasu two years ago. Your Dad is really cool too.
If you guys can tolerate a couple of nerds from the Canadian prairies, you're cool in my book. :cool:
Do you ever plan on making another trip out here Tom? I'd love to hang out with you and share some drunken laughs.

Waist Deep
03-24-2006, 07:36 PM
I'm comlletely lost on this one. My wifes a beaner and I'm German , so I was going to get a sticker that said Beanerschnitzel.

Jbb
03-24-2006, 07:53 PM
http://www.gothic-iowegian.com/images/brown25.jpg

TCHB
03-24-2006, 07:54 PM
When I see stickers (black, brown, white, etc) I always think uneducated people and do not waste my valuable time thinking two much about it.
When I see an American Flag I feel proud.

FLOJO
03-24-2006, 07:58 PM
i seen this t shirt and it said west coast whiteboy i thought to myself if i only would have thought of that first how rich i could have been anyways the guy seen wearing the t shirt was at the loser lounge i quess that says it all. all i have to say is that everbody should have a sticker like that because thats all everbody trys to do all summer long is to be brown so ill i gots to say is dont hate.

Ziggy
03-24-2006, 09:29 PM
Nope. Not even close.
The little tan teracotta jug with no name, just an Agave leaf stamped on the front that are made on a little ranch outside Tequila and only sold to friends.
It is the CHIT!
Don Julio will work in a pinch however. :D
If you ever see a bottle of Pemca Azul scoop that up too. :p
You're right. I had that stuff when we stay at Palmilla, gnarley stuff :D

Ziggy
03-24-2006, 09:36 PM
I'm comlletely lost on this one. My wifes a beaner and I'm German , so I was going to get a sticker that said Beanerschnitzel.
ROTFLMAO-----Dude, you need to trademark that phase....you'd make a million in sticker sales :p

Waist Deep
03-25-2006, 07:05 AM
I'll split it if you'll trademark it 4 me. We just need a pic of a Bratwurst and beans on it. That Simple!

riverroyal
03-25-2006, 09:22 AM
is a big 6ft plus redneck,young guy,he has WHITE PRIDE tattoed on his arm,in plain view.He looks like a racist,plus a dumb ass.So a white pride sticker or flag to me would just look lame.Im white,im proud,if your mexican and proud great,black and proud great,no need for advertisement.I think its just because someones a Asshoole,and feels the need to start shait :rollside:

NashvilleBound
03-25-2006, 09:59 AM
When I see stickers (black, brown, white, etc) I always think uneducated people and do not waste my valuable time thinking two much about it.
When I see an American Flag I feel proud.
EXACTLY!!

Biglue
03-25-2006, 10:11 AM
I'll split it if you'll trademark it 4 me. We just need a pic of a Bratwurst and beans on it. That Simple!
I'm sure the bench racers can accomodate that for you. :crossx:

CA Stu
03-25-2006, 10:48 AM
Don't forget
MUNCHEN
in your rear window.
I reckon all those "XXXX PRIDE" stickers should say "XENOPHOBE PRIDE"
Thanks
CA Stu <-- 6 foot tall white negro midget American.

cdog
03-25-2006, 11:35 AM
JALISCO
MORENO VALLEY
Might as well...... Moreno means brown in spanish. :) At least they'll know what the hell your talking about.

sorry dog
03-25-2006, 12:50 PM
Damn Canatard!

v-drive
03-25-2006, 01:09 PM
EXACTLY!!
I'll second that.....v-drive

Tom Brown
03-25-2006, 02:12 PM
Do you ever plan on making another trip out here Tom? I'd love to hang out with you and share some drunken laughs.
I don't have any plans right now but it will definitely happen again. :cool:
I'd love to meet you when I do get down. :)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-25-2006, 02:52 PM
is a big 6ft plus redneck,young guy,he has WHITE PRIDE tattoed on his arm,in plain view.He looks like a racist,plus a dumb ass.So a white pride sticker or flag to me would just look lame.Im white,im proud,if your mexican and proud great,black and proud great,no need for advertisement.I think its just because someones a Asshoole,and feels the need to start shait :rollside:
I agree 100%! I sure hope that everyone is proud of what they are. I just dont understand why everyone dont just fly "proud to be an american" sticker or flag??? Look at the people that fight for this country. They are white,hispanic,black,asian,etc. We need to be proud of being FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dribble
03-25-2006, 04:10 PM
If so then I want some African American action.