PDA

View Full Version : A bad day....!

Jbb
12-05-2003, 09:38 AM
Some days are better than others...! (http://forums.mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=53061&perpage=10&pagenumber=1)

Havasu Hangin'
12-05-2003, 09:40 AM
Got tired of the "women's prison forums"?

Jbb
12-05-2003, 09:44 AM
womens prison is at the 3 oclock hour.....

Keithb87
12-05-2003, 09:55 AM
Tell them to use Goof off or something like that....
Too bad :(

572Daytona
12-05-2003, 11:51 AM
Hmm....being the cynical person that I am my first thought was that is a photochop but after looking at it closer I don't think so. So I'm going with a self inflicted job, probable insurance scam. It is just a little too convenient that the guy mentions he would like leather seats in the thing and although the majority of the paint was in the front the back seats also managed to get paint on them too.

BADBLOWN572
12-05-2003, 02:41 PM
Well that sux!

Infomaniac
12-05-2003, 03:35 PM
I bet it was his wife's car. LOL
Insurance claim man.

Jbb
12-05-2003, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by 572Daytona
Hmm....being the cynical person that I am my first thought was that is a photochop but after looking at it closer I don't think so. So I'm going with a self inflicted job, probable insurance scam. It is just a little too convenient that the guy mentions he would like leather seats in the thing and although the majority of the paint was in the front the back seats also managed to get paint on them too.
If it was a self induced job for an insurance scam...It was a stupid one!
The insurance co. will not total the car...just have it repaired or the interior replace ....likely by someone who will not do as good a job as the factory did...

MAXIMUS
12-05-2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by 572Daytona
Well golly gee there... now that is a little harsh, dont cha think?:rolleyes:
Hola Mr 572 640 hp+ jet guy!:D