PDA

View Full Version : Illegal Aliens Mad At Gov.

Kilrtoy
12-05-2003, 09:23 PM
They are pissed because they cannot now get license's. They are claiming it will make the roads more dangerous and so on.
WAIT
They dont belong here, so lets round them up and send them out and make it safe for the citizens of this country!

Mrs Scuba
12-05-2003, 09:26 PM
I agree with you, but at the same time it's not well inforced where it will actually happen, so what they should do is, give them their freakin' IDs and SS Cards and charge them taxes just like everyone else. They are taking all of our jobs now anyone so why not have them pay like the rest of us. :mad:

Kilrtoy
12-05-2003, 09:30 PM
Good point Mrs Scuba, Lets just tear down our borders too.......
Shit lets just make these criminals cops doctors and lawyers while were at it.....

MagicMtnDan
12-05-2003, 09:32 PM
There's another issue here that no one in the government seems to be concerned with: the availability of forged drivers licenses and other forms of ID. My daughter and her girl friends all went to LA and bought forged California Drivers Licenses for $90 each. They got them from someone in a state operated medical clinic!
If they can buy them thousands of others must be able to buy them too. I don't have any idea what the number on them is (don't know if it's the same as the number on their legal drivers licenses) so I don't know what would happen if she used it if she got pulled over but she wouldn't do that anyway since it's just to get them into nightclubs and bars.
BTW, I don't condone the purchase of forged IDs nor do I approve of her buying or using it.

Kilrtoy
12-05-2003, 09:36 PM
And when she gets CAUGHT, Hopefully, she doesnt its a misdemeanor. Stupid move.......You should take it from her......

HammerDown
12-05-2003, 09:51 PM
Times sure have changed...when I was 17 or so and altered my drivers licenes to get into bars where ya had to be 21...I was in a bad way when my father found out. That day still gives me shivers.
To say he didnt "condone" what I did was putting it mild...very mild.:rolleyes:

Dr. Eagle
12-05-2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
They are pissed because they cannot now get license's. They are claiming it will make the roads more dangerous and so on.
WAIT
They dont belong here, so lets round them up and send them out and make it safe for the citizens of this country!
Yeah.....but......
They'll Be Back....
sorry, had to do rib the Gov...
Arnold Rocks, at least in most ways he's done what he said he would and very quickly!

Kilrtoy
12-05-2003, 09:59 PM
Im glad he repleaded that law,
DRIVING IS A PRIVELAGE NOT A RIGHT

Dr. Eagle
12-05-2003, 10:02 PM
Im glad he repleaded that law,
DRIVING IS A PRIVELAGE NOT A RIGHT
Friggin A bubba!!!!!

Kilrtoy
12-05-2003, 10:08 PM
They'll Be Back....
They be back again
and again
and again
and again:eek:

Buff
12-06-2003, 06:55 AM
Fifty years from now this country will stretch from the Artic Circle to the Panama Canal. If you cannot abide by this change you are in for some uncomfortable times. English will be transmuted to include much of Spanish and lots of Asiatic words and phrases. The times - they are a-changin'! Nothing but the static stays the same - change or perish! Uncomfortable in the short run - wise in the long run. Adios amigos.
Buff.
(Of course I'm the same guy who picked the Buffalo Bills to win the Super Bowl four straight years too - so....)

Keithb87
12-06-2003, 07:36 AM
Load them all up and ship them back....
If they are caught again.....
Load them up and ship them to antoher Country Further away....
Eventully they will get the hint, or freeze to death in the FAR FAR NOTRTH or be eaten by a wild animal in the South....
:D :D :D

spectratoad
12-06-2003, 08:15 AM
Just set up a few express drivers license offices for the illegals to get their license and let them come and get them. No big deal. But wait, when the room is full INS, FBI, DEA, ATF and any other three letter law enforcement come from behind the curtains round them up and throw them into a few cattle cars and ship them back to whatever country they came from and then do it again. :D :D

THOR
12-06-2003, 08:39 AM
I say we ask Catmando what he thinks. LMAO
THOR <---- couldn't resist

Rocket2003
12-06-2003, 11:22 AM
WAIT
I'm with ya Kilrtoy! But, Can i keep mine?:D :rolleyes: :D

Infomaniac
12-06-2003, 11:30 AM
Well then maybe they should vote him out. ;)

nelsonf
12-06-2003, 12:29 PM
Mrs Scuba the jobs they are doing are for cash so even with a drivers license they will not be paying taxes they will be working under the table for 4 dollars an hour and sending it back to there family in mexico

Kilrtoy
12-06-2003, 01:21 PM
ROCKET ,
Is she good too you,
If not then we will ship her back for you.:eek: :D :eek: