PDA

View Full Version : Animal Abusing Bastards!

Her454
03-24-2006, 12:04 PM
If they find these FOCKERS they should be buried alive.
I hate this shit!
Dog Rescued After Being Buried Alive
Dog Survives, Is Up For Adoption
POSTED: 6:02 am PST March 24, 2006
UPDATED: 6:08 am PST March 24, 2006
SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. -- A dog's cries led rescuers to a puppy that was buried alive in eastern Washington.
Police pulled the 1-year-old black Labrador from the dirt in a Spokane Valley yard on Saturday.
The dog survived, and is now doing well. No one saw who buried him, but there was a shovel nearby.
The dog's owners turned it over to animal protection officials.
His name was "Stinky," but shelter workers said they hoped a new owner might name him something more fitting.
The dog is now up for adoption.

topless
03-24-2006, 12:27 PM
I hate this shit!
Dog Rescued After Being Buried Alive
Dog Survives, Is Up For Adoption
POSTED: 6:02 am PST March 24, 2006
UPDATED: 6:08 am PST March 24, 2006
SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. -- A dog's cries led rescuers to a puppy that was buried alive in eastern Washington.
Police pulled the 1-year-old black Labrador from the dirt in a Spokane Valley yard on Saturday.
The dog survived, and is now doing well. No one saw who buried him, but there was a shovel nearby.
The dog's owners turned it over to animal protection officials.
His name was "Stinky," but shelter workers said they hoped a new owner might name him something more fitting.
The dog is now up for adoption.That shit pisses me off to no end. If someone doesn't want their pet, find a home for it or thake it to a shelter. These people need to be prosecuted just like if they did this to another person.

maxwedge
03-24-2006, 12:28 PM
WTF!!! I think the peson who did this needs to spend a little time buried alive themself, just to see how it feels. :mad: :mad:
On a side note, Stinky is a fine name for a dog. Sadie responds better to the name Stinky than she does to Sadie. One of those unconditioned response type deals. :D

Tom Brown
03-24-2006, 12:30 PM
That's some dark shit. :(

Her454
03-24-2006, 12:31 PM
A few years ago I saw some little pricks throw a sack of puppies out of the car door near where I live. I didnt get plate numbers or anything but I remembered what the car looked like and went to the Sheriffs Dept and the Animal Control.
Nothing happened for awhile but I kept pestering them and asking around town and finally they were arrested.....for something else originally but the fact they killed the puppies were the reason they got a harsh sentence.
That still gives me nightmares to this day.
BASTARDS.

Tom Brown
03-24-2006, 12:35 PM
Good work, Traci.
Perhaps the system was in those punk's face long enough to prevent another event like that from happening.

Ziggy
03-24-2006, 01:32 PM
Geezus, bury the dog alive...what kinda of dark person would do such a thing?
Good going on the other deal T...animals deserve better.
Classroom pets excluded of course ;)

Her454
03-24-2006, 01:39 PM
Geezus, bury the dog alive...what kinda of dark person would do such a thing?
Good going on the other deal T...animals deserve better.
Classroom pets excluded of course ;)
Heres the other deal. All turned out ok as one of they guys in the car admitted to the puppies.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52727&page=1&pp=25&highlight=PUPPIES

Big Kahunaa
03-24-2006, 01:40 PM
WTF!!! I think the peson who did this needs to spend a little time buried alive themself, just to see how it feels. :mad: :mad:
On a side note, Stinky is a fine name for a dog. Sadie responds better to the name Stinky than she does to Sadie. One of those unconditioned response type deals. :D
then when they are about to kick the bucket pull them out and shoot them just because the dog would do it if he had thumbs

Red Horse
03-24-2006, 03:18 PM
That is a damn shame. Dogs are better people than most people are!!

SHAKEN Not Stirred
03-24-2006, 03:30 PM
I hate this shit!
Well....
Thank GOD it was only a dog.....
Not like the newborn baby last week that was thrown over a fence, fell 40' straight down to the railroad tracks, and lived......oh yea......the umbilical cord was still attached.... :cry:
Hopefully this pisses you off just as much........ :idea:
Later,
CJG

Riverat84
03-24-2006, 03:38 PM
i would honestly be up for murder if i found this mother focker!....the only way i would be convicted of murder the only way i would kill someone, is if they buried, killed or even harmed an animal in any way cuz none of them deserve that, not even close!...if i ever see anyone doing things like this, they will see my louisville slugger from the back seat of my focking truck!.
thank you,
Reid

ahhell
03-24-2006, 03:43 PM
Why is the dog up for adoption? doesnt the owner 'who didnt do this' want his dog?
If that was my lab he'd be pampered the rest of his life, wouldnt put him up for adoption :220v:

Riverat84
03-24-2006, 03:53 PM
Why is the dog up for adoption? doesnt the owner 'who didnt do this' want his dog?
If that was my lab he'd be pampered the rest of his life, would put him up for adoption :220v:
yeah man, thats focking bullSHIT this type of shit makes me so goddamn mad. i wish i wasnt at work still. as you can see im pretty passionate about shit like this. ill beat that motherfocker to the ground if i were to ever see that bastard. he dont deserve to live.

buzzaro
03-24-2006, 04:11 PM
I think about killing a dog , even putting one down humanly (which we might have to do with ours :cry: ), and it bothers me. I think about killing a person and I dont really feel so bad, in fact with some Im sure I would enjoy it. Its hearing sh!t like this that reminds me why I feel that way :mad:

boatsnblondes
03-24-2006, 05:03 PM
Well....
Thank GOD it was only a dog.....
Not like the newborn baby last week that was thrown over a fence, fell 40' straight down to the railroad tracks, and lived......oh yea......the umbilical cord was still attached.... :cry:
Hopefully this pisses you off just as much........ :idea:
Later,
CJG
Amazing you should mention that....I was just sitting there today on a train, looking at those walls, and thinking how could ANY baby survive that?? At the top there are 6' fences, so actually the poor thing fell nearly 50-60'...there is also a 6' wall at the bottom of the trench you can not see very well....I can't even believe someone would do that..and to top it all off, the guys who found the little thing are pretty broken up about it...great guys...what a focked up world, huh??