PDA

View Full Version : Can Usc Do It

Kilrtoy
12-06-2003, 01:31 PM
Inside I say hell no, BUT since they are a SO CAL team I would like to see it. IM SICK OF THE EAST COAST always getting the attention....:eek:

beyondhelpin
12-06-2003, 03:27 PM
Might be a tad early but............http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/81ous031126-ring.jpg
Guess who I am for?:D

rvrtoy
12-06-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by beyondhelpin
Might be a tad early but............http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/81ous031126-ring.jpg
Guess who I am for?:D
I'm from so cal and am always pulling for a/any so cal team but I don't think anyone out there can beat O.U.:yuk:

JetBoatRich
12-06-2003, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Inside I say hell no, BUT since they are a SO CAL team I would like to see it. IM SICK OF THE EAST COAST always getting the attention....:eek:
I think you changed into a USC fan after wearing the gear:D

Kilrtoy
12-06-2003, 05:28 PM
Dont get hurt RICH, That is blasphemy. Dont ever squak those words again.....:D

SPECTRABRENT
12-06-2003, 05:33 PM
Kilrtoy,
You dont have to worry about any east coast teams, OU is will work either LSU or USC.
Brent

JetBoatRich
12-06-2003, 06:07 PM
Dont get hurt RICH, That is blasphemy. Dont ever squak those words again.....:D
LMAO, calm down there mister:eek:

Kilrtoy
12-06-2003, 06:57 PM
Went o the shop today rich, WOw there were some nice trucks there. They are doing the exact lift i want on wednesday so im stopping by to check it out.....

JetBoatRich
12-06-2003, 08:17 PM
Went o the shop today rich, WOw there were some nice trucks there. They are doing the exact lift i want on wednesday so im stopping by to check it out.....
let me know what you think:eek:

Kilrtoy
12-06-2003, 08:24 PM
i would have to say they are the best around, I have been there many times beofre over the past two years and they are head and shoulders above all.
BUT as in everything, IT COST $$$$ to look and work EXCELLENT

JetBoatRich
12-06-2003, 08:26 PM
Kilrtoy, you hijacked your own thread:D
I agree, cost money for the upgrades:rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
12-06-2003, 08:27 PM
had to get away from the SC stuff even though i started it....

beyondhelpin
12-06-2003, 09:25 PM
:confused: :mad:

Kilrtoy
12-06-2003, 09:32 PM
I take it those arent happy little faces.....

JetBoatRich
12-07-2003, 07:17 AM
Read this on ESPN today:
By Brad Edwards
Special to ESPN.com
Last week, just about everything went wrong for LSU. This week, the breaks didn't go USC's way, and will likely cost the Trojans a spot in the national championship game.
“ USC's only remaining hope is to jump to No. 1 in both polls and have Oklahoma fall only to No. 2 in either poll. ”
— Brad Edwards
Despite another strong performance on the field by USC, the Trojans' BCS position was weakened due to losses by two of their opponents, Notre Dame and Hawaii.
This, combined with Saturday's other results, will allow LSU to finish eight spots better than USC in schedule strength. LSU will now be able to overcome a one-point poll deficit to USC, as long as it leads the Trojans in at least six of the seven BCS computers (which should definitely happen).
USC's only remaining hope is to jump to No. 1 in both polls and have Oklahoma fall only to No. 2 in either poll. LSU can overcome a one-point poll deficit to USC, but the Tigers can't make up the difference if it is a point-and-a-half or more.
And the ultimate disaster scenario for the BCS still looms. If Oklahoma falls to No. 3 in both polls, and USC moves to No. 1, the Trojans will still fall to No. 3 in the BCS Standings. The founders of the BCS certainly realized this was mathematically possible, but it's doubtful they thought it could ever take place. Ready or not, here it comes!
Because the BCS computers are no longer allowed to consider margin of victory -- or in this case, margin of defeat -- the Sooners will remain the top-ranked team in the majority of these ratings, which will allow them to stay in the top two of the BCS. Whether LSU or USC gets the other spot in the Nokia Sugar Bowl is now in the hands of the voters. If either poll keeps Oklahoma between the Trojans and Tigers, then USC will get the nod. If both polls drop OU to No. 3, then top-ranked USC will find itself playing Michigan in the Rose Bowl.
This would be tough to swallow for Trojans fans, but it's not the end of the world. A win over No. 4 Michigan would likely make USC the national champion in the AP poll, even though the coaches will crown a different champ. The BCS was supposed to keep split polls from taking place anymore, but as we have come to know too well, the best-laid plans of the BCS often go awry

Kilrtoy
12-07-2003, 11:33 AM
Thanks rich, Now Im really confused

JetBoatRich
12-07-2003, 02:17 PM
Thanks rich, Now Im really confused
No problem, so is the BCS:yuk:

Kilrtoy
12-07-2003, 02:26 PM
What does the BCS stand for
BIG C*** SUCKERS