PDA

View Full Version : Party in the I.E. tonight....

Totally IncapASSitated
03-24-2006, 12:29 PM
Looks like some of us will be heading out somewhere in the I.E. tonight if any one wants to join or has any recommendations let me know....
Probably start out at my place (Eastvale - 15 & Limonite area) for some pre-party and billiards, then out from here.

NOTALENT
03-24-2006, 12:31 PM
Beat me to it focker!!! Haha...Fo Shizzle My Nizzle!!! Let's Get This Shit Done!!! :crossx: (Tonight will not be a pg13) :)

topless
03-24-2006, 12:39 PM
Looks like some of us will be heading out somewhere in the I.E. tonight if any one wants to join or has any recommendations let me know....
Probably start out at my place (Eastvale - 15 & Limonite area) for some pre-party and billiards, then out from here.So where ya heading out to Al's Corner perhaps? I heard it's a really classy place.:crossx:

Totally IncapASSitated
03-24-2006, 12:56 PM
So where ya heading out to Al's Corner perhaps? I heard it's a really classy place.:crossx:
Nice....you read my mind!!!! or maybe even Babe's if we want to step it up a notch :crossx:

topless
03-24-2006, 12:58 PM
Nice....you read my mind!!!! or maybe even Babe's if we want to step it up a notch :crossx:Cool! we can go see the flaming nipple girl then head over to Danny's. :crossx:

NOTALENT
03-24-2006, 01:02 PM
Where ever there are women, dancing and beer... :crossx:

Totally IncapASSitated
03-24-2006, 01:33 PM
Cool! we can go see the flaming nipple girl then head over to Danny's. :crossx:
Sounds like a plan to me!!!

Totally IncapASSitated
03-24-2006, 01:34 PM
Where ever there are women, dancing and beer... :crossx:
Works for me!!! :cool:

me4drvr
03-24-2006, 01:55 PM
What about Maverick's y'all, don't forget your stetson hat and boots....
(Sorry all you Norconians)

topless
03-24-2006, 01:58 PM
(Sorry all you Norconians)Too many Corona people hang out there. :crossx:

Brewzed
03-24-2006, 01:59 PM
Which tract is your casa in Eastvale? I'm Centex Cypress Trails

NOTALENT
03-24-2006, 02:03 PM
(Sorry all you Norconians)
This is what im hoping on...I have heard sooooo much about it...time to expierience it... :crossx:

me4drvr
03-24-2006, 02:04 PM
Me too fool.... now change your boat to your new one in your avitar chingy.... hard to let go of an old lover or something....

me4drvr
03-24-2006, 02:05 PM
I remember the old cowboy boogine in Anaheim back in the day like early 90's... easiest place to pick up if you could tolerate the hokie pokie music..
is that place still around or did the freeway run it over

NOTALENT
03-24-2006, 02:06 PM
Me too fool.... now change your boat to your new one in your avitar chingy.... hard to let go of an old lover or something....
I still have it...although I was informed that Magics site says its sold...so I dunno.... :crossx: Im looking at something though..... :rollside:
You rolling tonight???

topless
03-24-2006, 02:06 PM
I remember the old cowboy boogine in Anaheim back in the day like early 90's... easiest place to pick up if you could tolerate the hokie pokie musicI used to love that place.

me4drvr
03-24-2006, 02:07 PM
I guess I had a dodge back then and that's what got me there :boxed:

NOTALENT
03-24-2006, 02:10 PM
I remember the old cowboy boogine in Anaheim back in the day like early 90's... easiest place to pick up if you could tolerate the hokie pokie music..
Its still around...I used to promote there 2 years ago....it got way ghetto though...shootings, fights, but man I pulled so many women there...and I wont tell you what went on behind the curtains on the stage... :crossx: Definatley alot of women who are down... :rollside:

me4drvr
03-24-2006, 02:13 PM
Ahhh I can only reminesce (sp?) about the things that happened in the parking lot... good times. My wife is from NY so when I go off on tangents about all the good old joints, she just doesn't get it... Old Balboa cruisin', Lake Havasu old skool style, etc....

Brewzed
03-24-2006, 02:15 PM
[QUOTE=NOTALENT]I still have it...although I was informed that Magics site says its sold...so I dunno.... :crossx: Im looking at something though..... :rollside:
I think he's talking to me. He's my business partner. I got a new party cat and still have the pic of my old crusader

NOTALENT
03-24-2006, 02:24 PM
[QUOTE=NOTALENT]I still have it...although I was informed that Magics site says its sold...so I dunno.... :crossx: Im looking at something though..... :rollside:
I think he's talking to me. He's my business partner. I got a new party cat and still have the pic of my old crusader
I dont think soo...I went to the site...and sure enough my boat said sold next to it....???? :confused: maybe....

Brewzed
03-24-2006, 02:29 PM
Trust me, he's sitting right next to me. He's talking about the boat in my avitar. I sold it in October and just picked up my new party cat. I can't remember how to change that damn avitar
So where's the party at???

me4drvr
03-24-2006, 02:32 PM
He just misses his itty bitty Crusader...
Although it was a good boat!! Best dam tow boat my old Warlock ever knew...

Silver
03-24-2006, 02:38 PM
Still there, right by good old Fritz's!

NOTALENT
03-24-2006, 03:04 PM
Trust me, he's sitting right next to me. He's talking about the boat in my avitar. I sold it in October and just picked up my new party cat. I can't remember how to change that damn avitar
So where's the party at???
ahhh....damn...well thats a coincedence...shit...I dont know where were doing the party yet..Mavericks I think...
SILVER...you and dave should come join us!!!

Totally IncapASSitated
03-24-2006, 06:27 PM
Which tract is your casa in Eastvale? I'm Centex Cypress Trails
Saratoga by Ryland...Harrison and 65th

NOTALENT
03-25-2006, 05:55 PM
Alan, Jason, Nate Thanks for taking me on the tour of Mavericks last night...shit was insane!!! haha..I had to bail early status this morning. Just wanted to say thanks....Now I need to let the liver prep for this weekend...Hope you suckas are ready!!! :crossx:

Brewzed
03-25-2006, 06:06 PM
I'm on the east side of Archibald between Eastvale and Chandler

Newcastle
03-25-2006, 06:18 PM
Alan, Jason, Nate Thanks for taking me on the tour of Mavericks last night...shit was insane!!! haha..I had to bail early status this morning. Just wanted to say thanks....Now I need to let the liver prep for this weekend...Hope you suckas are ready!!! :crossx:
Fo sho...One more night of IE drinking then its off to Havi in the mornin!

NOTALENT
03-25-2006, 06:54 PM
Fo sho...One more night of IE drinking then its off to Havi in the mornin!
FOCKER!!! I will be up there thursday. Cant wait!!! I need this week to let the liver recouperate... :rollside:

Totally IncapASSitated
03-25-2006, 09:44 PM
No prob Brandon...good times!!!
Looking forward to Havi this weekend!!!!