PDA

View Full Version : I Am An Ou Fan

beyondhelpin
12-06-2003, 09:20 PM
Alright let her rip. I have been drinking Corona and Tequila shots all night to relieve the pain. WTF!:confused: :mad: :mad:

Kilrtoy
12-06-2003, 09:20 PM
They should drop Down after that

gigamurph
12-07-2003, 12:24 AM
Yeah; that definitely sux donkey balls! What do ya think? A USC-LSU Sugar Bowl? Might not be too bad but I still think an OU-USC game would be better.:(

Kilrtoy
12-07-2003, 12:36 AM
They look at profit . That is what will sell the ratings

JetBoatRich
12-07-2003, 07:19 AM
I already posted this on the USC thread, but the loss could hurt USC?
By Brad Edwards
Special to ESPN.com
Last week, just about everything went wrong for LSU. This week, the breaks didn't go USC's way, and will likely cost the Trojans a spot in the national championship game.
“ USC's only remaining hope is to jump to No. 1 in both polls and have Oklahoma fall only to No. 2 in either poll. ”
— Brad Edwards
Despite another strong performance on the field by USC, the Trojans' BCS position was weakened due to losses by two of their opponents, Notre Dame and Hawaii.
This, combined with Saturday's other results, will allow LSU to finish eight spots better than USC in schedule strength. LSU will now be able to overcome a one-point poll deficit to USC, as long as it leads the Trojans in at least six of the seven BCS computers (which should definitely happen).
USC's only remaining hope is to jump to No. 1 in both polls and have Oklahoma fall only to No. 2 in either poll. LSU can overcome a one-point poll deficit to USC, but the Tigers can't make up the difference if it is a point-and-a-half or more.
And the ultimate disaster scenario for the BCS still looms. If Oklahoma falls to No. 3 in both polls, and USC moves to No. 1, the Trojans will still fall to No. 3 in the BCS Standings. The founders of the BCS certainly realized this was mathematically possible, but it's doubtful they thought it could ever take place. Ready or not, here it comes!
Because the BCS computers are no longer allowed to consider margin of victory -- or in this case, margin of defeat -- the Sooners will remain the top-ranked team in the majority of these ratings, which will allow them to stay in the top two of the BCS. Whether LSU or USC gets the other spot in the Nokia Sugar Bowl is now in the hands of the voters. If either poll keeps Oklahoma between the Trojans and Tigers, then USC will get the nod. If both polls drop OU to No. 3, then top-ranked USC will find itself playing Michigan in the Rose Bowl.
This would be tough to swallow for Trojans fans, but it's not the end of the world. A win over No. 4 Michigan would likely make USC the national champion in the AP poll, even though the coaches will crown a different champ. The BCS was supposed to keep split polls from taking place anymore, but as we have come to know too well, the best-laid plans of the BCS often go awry

MagicMtnDan
12-07-2003, 07:24 AM
I'm not a college football fan and I haven't watched any games this year.
I turned on this game last night and was amazed at what I saw from undefeated OU, a team that I've heard has been a runaway train powerhouse this year. I was also amazed at what I saw from Kansas, holy cow they looked awesome - they took OU apart and stomped on their guts. Every aspect of their team looked like what I thought OU should look like based on their ranking and reputation. That was an amazing game!

beyondhelpin
12-07-2003, 08:37 AM
OU looked bad in all areas last night. It was unbelievable. I wont take anything away from KState. They played a hell of a football game. But we were just not there.
To score like that on the 1# defense in the country. Jason White did not throw the ball well. He usually hit the receiver in stride. That is the reason our receivers get the yardage they do. The receiver were dropping balls they almost never miss. Two missed extra points? I only remember one miss all season.
I was also surprised at the play calls the were making. (An after the fact armchair quarterback dont you hate them!):confused:

Seadog
12-07-2003, 04:20 PM
Every team can have those days when it just doesn't click. I think OU over the long haul is the better team, but you take what happens. OSU would have done better if their schedule had been better, but that is part of the game.

Keithb87
12-07-2003, 04:21 PM
KANSAS STATE WILD CATS ROCK !!!!! :D :D

Kilrtoy
12-07-2003, 04:23 PM
KANSAS STATE WILD CATS ROCK !!!!!
rocked OU's world last night

honkey1
12-07-2003, 05:09 PM
K State just wanted it more we had a bad night..:(

Kilrtoy
12-07-2003, 05:15 PM
And another when LSU rolls over you too.