PDA

View Full Version : Spam! 19' ULTRA Shadow For Sale

jmack93
12-07-2003, 07:37 AM
Greetings from the Middle East!!! I had to re-register, used to be PICKLEtheLOAD. I am slinging the pickle....
2000 Ultra Shadow 19'. 540 Merlin, solid roller Crower cam, forged JW pistons, Manley rod and crank, roller rockers, Edelbrock tunnel ram, twin 750 Holley carbs, MSD Ignition, Bassett headers, Dooley pan, all braided stainless line w/XRP fittings, Pro Dominator pump, Roy Miersch custom ride plate, Don's Pump Service loader impeller, detailed impeller, 250 HP Nitrous Wet system w/custom Dana steering wheel switches for Nitrous and Hydraulic Diverter. Immaculate condition. $29,000!!!
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/374819__ULTRA_SHADOW.jpg

Wet Dream
12-07-2003, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by jmack93
Greetings from the Middle East!!!
That being the first portion of the post, I thought we were in for another "My husband is in jail, he put money away and I'll give you $23 million if you..." scam.
Nice boat though.

ryantparks
12-07-2003, 08:52 AM
Gorgeous boat I love the colors!

Froggystyle
12-07-2003, 12:43 PM
This, for anyone who hasn't seen it is a supremely nice piece. I have seen it in person at the river, and it is cherry. It has been featured in Hot Boat magazine as well. Lots of info in Hot Boat cove too somewhere...
If you are looking for a seriously nice, clean, fast and reliable picklefork, this is the heat.
Good luck on the sale.

78Eliminator
12-07-2003, 01:00 PM
J, so are you outa the game or are you gunna get something else? I suppose it's hard to plan river trips when in the desert in the middle east.....
Hope all is well and we're all rooting for you.
Justin

Kilrtoy
12-07-2003, 01:03 PM
I remember that from HB... Very nice ride

Dribble
12-07-2003, 04:41 PM
That thing is just tuff.

Kilrtoy
12-07-2003, 05:36 PM
How fast is it

Hallett19
12-07-2003, 06:26 PM
We were in Laughlin over the 4th of July and we couldnt walk back to our easy up with this boat parked on the beach, everyone wanted to take a closer look and ask questions. One of the 2 most attention getting boats I have ever been on and one of those "best of both worlds" kind of boats, very reliable and blindingly fast, and beautiful as well.

jmack93
12-08-2003, 04:33 AM
Thanks to all my homies for the propas on the Pickle :D. This boat is a definite E ticket ride and priced to sell!
78: Personally, I want to keep it but the wife.....YEAH RIGHT, DUDE !!!! I am moving late 2004 (duty booty calls), so I am starting to clear out the inventory now. I will be back in a couple of years and pick up something, get back in the mix. Ill most definitely be out to the river this summer tho...There are plenty of people that owe me rides!!! Plus, now I can drink my face off (still) and not have to float back to homeplate. :D :D :D

Froggystyle
12-08-2003, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by jmack93
Plus, now I can drink my face off (still) and not have to float back to homeplate. :D :D :D
Yeah, because boat ownership was really taking a chunk out of your ability to drink while at the river... :rolleyes:
I have a picture somewhere of Audrey driving this boat home from the sandbar one day. That was fun!
On second thought, nobody buy this boat! I don't have a set of difibrolator paddles to resucitate Jer with if he is planning on drinking MORE now... :wink:

PICKLEtheLOAD
03-10-2004, 11:51 AM
Hey all! I am back and I need to get this Pickle Slung. I have it in the boat trader for $29,500. Make an offer, special price for you my friend! ;)

Lightning
03-10-2004, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by PICKLEtheLOAD
Hey all! I am back and I need to get this Pickle Slung. I have it in the boat trader for $29,500. Make an offer, special price for you my friend! ;)
Welcome back homie, glad you made it in one piece.

HighRoller
03-10-2004, 12:19 PM
Let me guess, the boat is in the middle east and you'll accept a deposit until you can ship it....:D

PICKLEtheLOAD
03-11-2004, 11:29 AM
Thanks for the "welcome backs". Its great to be back in this KICK ASS country. God, I love this place. Every American should have to go over there and take a mandatory "appeciation tour". Anyway, hope to see you all out at the ri-ri this summer. If you hear of anyone looking for a cherry picklefork, send em my way please.:D

PICKLEtheLOAD
03-25-2004, 05:54 PM
Allright then....I have dropped the bottom outta this one! Lets do this...

j-rod
03-25-2004, 06:27 PM
Thanks for the "welcome backs". Its great to be back in this KICK ASS country. God, I love this place. Every American should have to go over there and take a mandatory "appeciation tour". Anyway, hope to see you all out at the ri-ri this summer. If you hear of anyone looking for a cherry picklefork, send em my way please.:D
Been there recked that ! USN never again !
didn't you have this boat up for sale like in Oct. I think Isaw it then in the paper and was drooling over it back then.
RD read the whole post before you reply He's selling it to keep the wife happy!:yuk:

PICKLEtheLOAD
03-26-2004, 08:03 PM
True Dat! NOW BUY MY BOAT!!!!

78Eliminator
03-26-2004, 08:49 PM
Hey, is it your birthday today????
If so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PICKLEtheLOAD
03-27-2004, 10:09 AM
thanks bro! :)

78Eliminator
03-27-2004, 07:55 PM
thanks bro! :)
Hope you didn't get too faced......:D