PDA

View Full Version : A-1 Marine/New Seats

rsr
12-07-2003, 04:56 PM
Want to have new interior done in my 73 18'Glencoe after Christmas. Anyone ever had any work done at A-1 Marine in Anaheim, they did a towing cover for me a couple years back, seemed like a decent shop, was wondering if anyone had any interior experiences with them. Also looking for some new ideas to update interior, any and all pics of interiors would be a great help. Currently running standard two buckets and bench, will stick with the same, but can't decide if I should go with new style seats as I've seen on a number of recent rides or stick with the classic style, semi-rounded buckets, etc. Also what should I expect to pay for a job like this, not expecting any wild color schemes, probably just white with a red racing stripe, fairly simple. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Coach
12-07-2003, 10:17 PM
They fixed a pocket for me and built a booster seat for my wife to match our interior. The also built some walls in my engine compartment. I was happy with the work they did for me. It was some small stuff but the did do a good job.

rsr
12-09-2003, 11:36 AM
Thanks, Coach. Last time I was there the owner was a real nice guy. They did a good job on my tow cover, looked around shop and work they were doing seemed to be very good. Does anyone else have experience with these guys. Where are all the interior pics!! Thanks for the help.

likwidsukr
12-10-2003, 08:47 PM
Im curious as well on some ideas

roostwear
12-10-2003, 08:57 PM
Anyone else use them? I'm sending the Advantage out next month for a new interior, and I'd like to use someone local.