PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid Posse.....Mount up! Party time

75_Elim
12-07-2003, 10:05 PM
Her it is, the official Pyramid Posse X-Mas Party Thread
First IÂ’d like to say a few things. I want to thank all the Posse Members for a great summer of boating, parties and BBQÂ’s and say that I wish you all a Wonderful Holiday Season.
When I first bought my boat I was just hoping to meet some hotties... needless to say that never happened. But who would have thought IÂ’d end up meeting such a great bunch of friends that will be in my life for many years to come. This a special group of people that all have one thing in common, an ability to share, listen, talk, help when they can, and make a person feel welcome instantly when they walk in their campsite, home or lives. This past year IÂ’ve met even more new friends and got even closer to the old ones and now opening my house up for a Christmas party is the least I can do for this great group of people/friends.
Now with that said, on with the party :D :D
Where: My house (Granada Hills, Ca ) PM me for directions
When: Saturday December 13, 2003 - Anytime after 6:00pm and until I throw you out
Dress: Just be comfortable
What to bring: Whatever you like. IÂ’ll have snack foods around and a keg of something cold. But if your poison is mixed drinks, bring a bottle of your favorite.
White Elephant/Gift Exchange: There will be one! So also bring a gift (per person) $10 min. And yes the sicker the better :D
And as a special bonus we will have the unveiling of the first ever Pyramid Posse T-Shirts. So bring your checkbook. We even have shirts for the ladies.
I want to start getting an official head count so please log in your name/peep# to this thread so I can be ready for ya.
I hope to see all of you there!!!
1. 75 Elim
2. Bigamist and Twenty Cent - 2
3. HalletDave and Betty - 2

BIGAMIST
12-07-2003, 10:17 PM
Jer I think I'm gonna need directions:D

Jetdriver
12-07-2003, 10:27 PM
As if you didnt know the we were going to be there. Put us down fo 2 and I to will need directions!:D

JetBoatRich
12-07-2003, 10:28 PM
Count me and Steph in on the fun:D

BIGAMIST
12-07-2003, 10:48 PM
Need to add one more in my party.

Doug H.
12-07-2003, 10:52 PM
The "Commander family" ........Doug and Richelle.......................maybe Jen :D

JetBoatRich
12-07-2003, 11:02 PM
Did I mention I need directions:confused: or just send the Limo:D

Kilrtoy
12-07-2003, 11:04 PM
Not that you invited me but, MY XMAS party for work is that night
But Id like two t-shirts. The medium is for me and the Xlarge is for the chest, I Mean the wife.....:D

BIGAMIST
12-07-2003, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Not that you invited me but, MY XMAS party for work is that night
But Id like two t-shirts. The medium is for me and the Xlarge is for the chest, I Mean the wife.....:D
Come by after the work party:wink:

Duke
12-07-2003, 11:50 PM
Count me in solo, and a large shirt, I'll be needing the limo to stop by over here too!!!:D

jackpunx
12-08-2003, 08:23 AM
Me +1 :D .. looking forward to it

jackpunx
12-08-2003, 08:28 AM
I want to thank all the Posse Members for a great summer of boating, parties and BBQÂ’s and say that I wish you all a Wonderful Holiday Season.
When I first bought my boat I was just hoping to meet some hotties... needless to say that never happened. But who would have thought IÂ’d end up meeting such a great bunch of friends that will be in my life for many years to come. This a special group of people that all have one thing in common, an ability to share, listen, talk, help when they can, and make a person feel welcome instantly when they walk in their campsite, home or lives.
I couldnt have said it better my self.. :D

HalletDave
12-08-2003, 08:47 AM
Lookin' forward to seein' everyone again. :)
I will see you all when I get back from Texas.
Got some bizzness to take care of. ;)
River Dave, you better have the money waitin' when I get back.:D
Hallett (hoping you don't get coal in your Christmas stocking) Dave:D

eliminatedsprinter
12-08-2003, 08:49 AM
Yea, I never thought I'd meet such great people on the internet.:cool:
Diane and I will be there. Put me down for 3 t-shirts 2 L and 1 XL. Thanks.:D :cool:

JetBoatRich
12-08-2003, 08:52 AM
Jerry, not sure what the Shirt order is. But I am sure the whole family wants one, if possible.
Thanks

HalletDave
12-08-2003, 09:03 AM
Jerry, not sure what the Shirt order is. But I am sure the whole family wants one, if possible
Oh yeah, T-shirts.:D
Jer,
Put me down for 1 XL and whatever you think will handle Betty's "Ds";) :D
Hallett (got his hands full) Dave ;)

75_Elim
12-08-2003, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
Jerry, not sure what the Shirt order is. But I am sure the whole family wants one, if possible.
Thanks
Rich,
We should be able to outfit the whole family with shirts, but lets wait and see... Since this was the first run of shirts we kept the total numbers relativly low just incase we wanted to make any changes. If it's all good with everyone, then we can order more without any trouble.......
Our goal was to have enough for everyone at the party and hopefully a few extra's if needed. Let see how that flys :D

JetBoatRich
12-08-2003, 09:27 AM
Thanks Jerry, your OK:D

BIGAMIST
12-08-2003, 07:05 PM
Thats it:( :(

Jetdriver
12-08-2003, 07:07 PM
A little late to anounce is all. Should still be fun.

JetBoatRich
12-08-2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Jetdriver
A little late to anounce is all. Should still be fun. :confused: :confused:

Jetdriver
12-08-2003, 07:11 PM
Why you confused Rich???

JetBoatRich
12-08-2003, 07:26 PM
Why you confused Rich???
Wondering what was late, but I think I know
;)

BIGAMIST
12-08-2003, 07:36 PM
Ok
75_Elim
BIGAMIST,20Cent & J
HalletDave & Betty
Jetdriver & Steph
JetboatRich & Steph
CommanderDoug & Richelle
Duke
Jackpunx & Tracy
Eliminatedsprinter & Diane
Jet4fun
ChestahCheetah?
The Gigs?
sound right so far?

Jetdriver
12-08-2003, 07:39 PM
Jet4fun's comin???

BIGAMIST
12-08-2003, 07:43 PM
Jet4fun's comin???
He's gonna be tied to a post in the back-yard:p :p :D Jerry ran in to him at the carwash & he said he's comin

JetBoatRich
12-08-2003, 07:49 PM
How about Kilrtoy and M.F.V.?

gigamurph
12-08-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by BIGAMIST
Ok
75_Elim
BIGAMIST,20Cent & J
HalletDave & Betty
Jetdriver & Steph
JetboatRich & Steph
CommanderDoug & Richelle
Duke
Jackpunx & Tracy
Jet4fun
ChestahCheetah?
The Gigs?
sound right so far? You can take that ? after DA gigs off; 'cause like it or not, da gigs are crashin' dis gig and can't wait to see ya'll! Jerry, I don't know if I can find any white elephants (don't even go there!), but I'll see what I can do!:D

Mrs Luvnlife
12-09-2003, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by Doug H.
The "Commander family" ........Doug and Richelle.......................maybe Jen :D
I'll let ya off the hook this time, Doug...you already got 1 on your hands. I'm confused, I thought you and Cale had this one already inked in? :D :D
Not sure on our status, we have babysitter dilemas....our babysitter just had knee surgery so it's up in the air right now.....Jerry, will let you know a.s.a.p. ;)

JetBoatRich
12-09-2003, 07:00 AM
Jen Cale can sit, make sure you show up:D
I am sure you guys will work it out and look forward to seeing you both;)

Jetdriver
12-09-2003, 07:46 AM
This is going to be a blast.

JetBoatRich
12-09-2003, 07:57 AM
This is going to be a blast.
:D :eek: :D
a few short days:wink:

Doug H.
12-09-2003, 08:41 AM
Jen, you said "you already have one on your hands" how do you know if i don't have any hidden in the closet or around the corner ? j/k :rolleyes: do blow up dolls count ? :D

75_Elim
12-09-2003, 08:47 AM
Updated List:
75_Elim
BIGAMIST,20Cent & J
HalletDave & Betty
Jetdriver & Steph
JetboatRich & Steph
CommanderDoug & Richelle
Duke
Jackpunx & Tracy
Jet4fun
The Gig and Kathy
Chesta Cheetah?
Hustler and FuFu?
Mr and Mrs Sandblasted?
Kilrtoys?
Mr Luvnlife ??
MrsLuvnlife (for sure :D )
The FlyinVees?
Who else??? Lets get emails or phone calls to these folks that have the ? next to their names......

75_Elim
12-09-2003, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Mrs Luvnlife
Not sure on our status, we have babysitter dilemas....our babysitter just had knee surgery so it's up in the air right now.....Jerry, will let you know a.s.a.p. ;)
Oh you'll be there!! If we need to put the rugrats in the back bedroom during the party, then so be it........ But you two will be there!

mirvin
12-09-2003, 11:08 AM
Dang:( I'll be at an event in Redondo Beach until around 10pm. I'm thinking I'm gonna try to make it up afterword, but we know how that works;) We'll see how my "demeaner" is:D
Hoping to make it:rolleyes:
Mirv:cool:

Mrs Luvnlife
12-09-2003, 01:57 PM
Okay.....looks like I'll be there. :D I was kind of thinking the past day or so that Cale was looking like a really good babysitter all of a sudden (that's scary). :eek:
Doug, I didn't want to go there with your blow up dolls, didn't know if it was out in the open or not, so I figured I'd be safe and stick ya with just one, your wife. :D Got your PM, thanks.

LUVNLIFE
12-09-2003, 07:33 PM
I'm confused. Am I a date or am I a babysitter?:confused: :D

Jetdriver
12-09-2003, 09:28 PM
I think that you are dating the babysitter Cale! :confused:

75_Elim
12-09-2003, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by LUVNLIFE
I'm confused. Am I a date or am I a babysitter?:confused: :D
Get a babysitter, then the babysitter will be my date.......and you stay with the kids :D :D Oh ya, and Jen will be with us at the party eating her incredible dip she whips up.... You will ask her to make that for us, right Cale :D Just cause you can't have any, I see no reason we should go without :D :D
You know I'm messing...... BOTH of you better make it :D

LUVNLIFE
12-10-2003, 05:29 AM
I will find out for sure about the sitter tonight. For you Jerry she will make that dip no prob. Not for me but you yes.:D

coolchange
12-10-2003, 08:41 AM
Granada Hills? I could walk to that party!

JetBoatRich
12-10-2003, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by coolchange
what ever works;)

jackpunx
12-10-2003, 08:49 AM
You will probably need to walk home.. :D

75_Elim
12-10-2003, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by coolchange
Check you PM's...........
And remember, for every woman you bring you get a free beer :D

jackpunx
12-10-2003, 11:48 AM
Yo Jerr
I remember you saying the gifts should be dirty.. (how dirty?)..
Also.. can you PM me the directions..
thanks man...
Mark

eliminatedsprinter
12-10-2003, 12:14 PM
I've got a question about the "White Elephant " gift. Usually that means wraping up and re-gifting some goofy gift you have been givin in the past. However, you want this to be sick. If I get something truly sick I want to keep and use it.:wink: So which is this a "White Elephant " gift exchange or a gag/dirty new gift exchange.:confused: :rolleyes: Inquiring minds want to know, because a truely sick mind is a terrible thing to waste.:eek: :cool:

JetBoatRich
12-10-2003, 12:44 PM
From what I remember, what we did last year for a HB party was.
1. Everyone that brings a gift, picks a number from a hat.
2. Person with number 1 starts off, picks a present. Unwraps it.
3. Number 2 can take that gift or pick another. If he/she takes the gift person #1 picks another.
4. We go through the numbers, each person who's number is up can take any one of the exposed gifts or open another one.
5. We continue until everyone gets their turn.
It is a lot of fun, and you should not hold back on taking other gifts, but if it is good expect to loose it.:D
Is everyone confused now:confused:

jackpunx
12-10-2003, 01:41 PM
yep.. thats how Ive done it. I may need to stop by my company party before we come. What time will the gift exchange be?

jackpunx
12-10-2003, 01:43 PM
they system had a hick up

75_Elim
12-10-2003, 01:44 PM
From what I remember, what we did last year for a HB party was.
1. Everyone that brings a gift, picks a number from a hat.
2. Person with number 1 starts off, picks a present. Unwraps it.
3. Number 2 can take that gift or pick another. If he/she takes the gift person #1 picks another.
4. We go through the numbers, each person who's number is up can take any one of the exposed gifts or open another one.
5. We continue until everyone gets their turn.
It is a lot of fun, and you should not hold back on taking other gifts, but if it is good expect to loose it.:D
Is everyone confused now:confused:
The gift (ranging from $10 -15 bucks) can be as sick as you like...... But keep it non-toxic at least :D

LUVNLIFE
12-10-2003, 06:54 PM
Well I'm always confused anyway.:p
The luvnlifes will be attending:D The babysitter is going to live and she is happy to handle the wee ones. Thanks Mom.
Jerry, Jen will bring the dip that you crave, a double or triple order if that works:D
Also one XL T-shirt at least will be needed.
It will be great to see everyone,now I have to find a white elephant.:D
Jerry check your PM and PM me the directions please.:cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-10-2003, 07:23 PM
i don't think we are going to be able to make it.. i will let you know by tomorrow. :frown: :D

JetBoatRich
12-10-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by jackpunx
yep.. thats how Ive done it. I may need to stop by my company party before we come. What time will the gift exchange be?
What time would you like:rolleyes:

JetBoatRich
12-10-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
i don't think we are going to be able to make it.. i will let you know by tomorrow. :frown: :D
Unacceptable:(

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-10-2003, 07:32 PM
i am in the process of getting a sitter so i will know later . :D

Kilrtoy
12-10-2003, 07:37 PM
they can walk,
They are old enough to watch themselves....
just leave the fridge open

JetBoatRich
12-10-2003, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
they can walk,
They are old enough to watch themselves....
just leave the fridge open
What about you
:confused:

Kilrtoy
12-10-2003, 07:44 PM
Company party in L.A.
And we always have fun:eek:
Usually the best invite(ONLY) party ends up with us.....

BIGAMIST
12-10-2003, 10:35 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/
:p :p :p :p

Kilrtoy
12-10-2003, 11:07 PM
BIG,
Its just an X
or is that saying your X'ed from the party

JetBoatRich
12-11-2003, 06:39 AM
:p :p :p :p
We see a lot of red "X"'s so it fits in with HB:o

909er
12-11-2003, 08:31 AM
i am in the process of getting a sitter so i will know later . :D
We will be there if the Flyin Vees are going. Bre needs someone to play with.:D

JetBoatRich
12-11-2003, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by 909er
:D :D
Joining the Posse

jackpunx
12-11-2003, 08:47 AM
What time would you like:rolleyes:
Im blowing off the company party.. Dont feel like wearing a tux...

JetBoatRich
12-11-2003, 08:53 AM
There you go, Jerry has no dress code:D

jackpunx
12-11-2003, 09:03 AM
a NO Dress code?.. Phew.. I thought they were going to make me wear that dress:D

JetBoatRich
12-11-2003, 09:20 AM
a NO Dress code?.. Phew.. I thought they were going to make me wear that dress:D
Jerry may make you wear the high heals:(

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-11-2003, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by 909er
we are going to try and make it but i need directions.. :D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-11-2003, 09:24 AM
what is the dress code and are there any kids going to be there i want to possibly wear a santa suit.. :p

JetBoatRich
12-11-2003, 10:02 AM
what is the dress code and are there any kids going to be there i want to possibly wear a santa suit.. :p
This party has an adult content, let you figure it out with your imagination:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-11-2003, 10:05 AM
so i can wear my santa siut without offending or should i dress normal.. what ever that is.. :D :D

Kilrtoy
12-11-2003, 10:10 AM
I WANT PICTURES

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-11-2003, 10:18 AM
you got it.. i will take lots of pics.. you know me i am right behind HDD with the official photography deal.. :D :D

eliminatedsprinter
12-11-2003, 11:31 AM
The whole party or just the good looking guys? ;) I can see how that would mess up the knees of a tux.;) :rolleyes: :D :D

jackpunx
12-11-2003, 11:40 AM
LOL..

eliminatedsprinter
12-11-2003, 11:45 AM
Sorry, I couldn't resist such a cheap shot at a bad joke.;) :D :p

75_Elim
12-11-2003, 02:05 PM
so i can wear my santa siut without offending or should i dress normal.. what ever that is.. :D :D
I only have one rule at my house.....Well 2... 1. Anyone offended by anything that goes on while friends are having fun drinking and partying will be asked to look away or leave :D :D My home, just starting with the 4 dead animals in the living room is a breeding ground for offensive remarks and actions!! :D
Oh ya, Rule 2. Please use my bathroom when relieving yourself.... as tempting as areas of the yard may look, I ask that you please use the can provided :D
Now that doesn't seem so bad right ??
Mrs FlyinVee, I hope you're talking about being a Mrs Clause and not some big fat Santa :eek:
Maybe you can get Bre to be your elf?? :D :eek: :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-11-2003, 02:44 PM
if i can go out to play it will be Mrs Clause of course..it may be a little poochie in some spots but not around the middle section.. :D

sandblasted
12-11-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by 75_Elim
Updated List:
75_Elim
BIGAMIST,20Cent & J
HalletDave & Betty
Jetdriver & Steph
JetboatRich & Steph
CommanderDoug & Richelle
Duke
Jackpunx & Tracy
Jet4fun
The Gig and Kathy
Chesta Cheetah?
Hustler and FuFu?
Mr and Mrs Sandblasted?
Kilrtoys?
Mr Luvnlife ??
MrsLuvnlife (for sure :D )
The FlyinVees?
Who else??? Lets get emails or phone calls to these folks that have the ? next to their names......
Ok Jerry, you can remove that question mark from beside me and the Mrs...We got a sitter lined up and we'll be there....PM me with the address....Oh yeah. the girls want to see the pics from Buena Vista, you remember the ones I'm talking about! :D

JetBoatRich
12-11-2003, 04:44 PM
Jerry needs to update the list;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-11-2003, 04:47 PM
we are not going to be able to make it.. :( our baby sitter has that bad flu going around and i don't want the little ones to catch it.. sorry guys and gals maybe next time.. :( :( :(

JetBoatRich
12-11-2003, 04:53 PM
we are not going to be able to make it.. :( our baby sitter has that bad flu going around and i don't want the little ones to catch it.. sorry guys and gals maybe next time.. :( :( :(
:cry:
:cry:

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-11-2003, 04:54 PM
maybe we could hit up someones new years party.. :D :D

LUVNLIFE
12-11-2003, 05:46 PM
Sure Jerry, get me all wound up ready to party then tell me I can't piss in the bushes.:rolleyes: :D

LUVNLIFE
12-11-2003, 05:48 PM
By the way I still need directions. And I want the real ones. Don't give me the fake ones and Jen the real ones.:D :D

sandblasted
12-11-2003, 08:00 PM
Sure Jerry, get me all wound up ready to party then tell me I can't piss in the bushes.:rolleyes: :D
I won't pee in the bushes but I can't guarantee I don't pee in the fireplace, I've been known to do that before!

JetBoatRich
12-11-2003, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by sandblasted
I won't pee in the bushes but I can't guarantee I don't pee in the fireplace, I've been known to do that before!
Jerry, go you have a fireplace:eek!:

LUVNLIFE
12-11-2003, 09:11 PM
Greg it's alright Jerry didn't say anything about the fireplace.;)

75_Elim
12-11-2003, 10:18 PM
Greg it's alright Jerry didn't say anything about the fireplace.;)
If anyones pissing in a fireplace, we'll have a problem......Cause I don't have one :eek!: :eek!:

75_Elim
12-11-2003, 10:25 PM
Update list as of 10:15 Thursday.....
75_Elim
BIGAMIST,20Cent & J
HalletDave & Betty
Jetdriver & Steph
JetboatRich & Steph
CommanderDoug & Richelle
Duke
Jackpunx & Tracy
Jet4fun
The Gig and Kathy
Chesta Cheetah?
Hustler and FuFu (possible late show)
Mr and Mrs Sandblasted
Kilrtoys?
Mr & Mrs Luvnlife
Coolchange (possible late showing)
Chris and Tracee
Eric455 ??????? ( Where are you Eric?) Someone call him!!

LUVNLIFE
12-12-2003, 05:24 AM
Jerry I still need directions.:)

Mrs Luvnlife
12-12-2003, 07:03 AM
Update list as of 10:15 Thursday.....
Kilrtoys?
NO!! Apparently he made that clear in a prior statement. Really, I think we'll be just fine!!! ;) Too many Raider fans for him, anyway.
Oh, by the way Jerry, no directions.....NO DIP!!!! :D Maybe it's US you don't want there. :D

JetBoatRich
12-12-2003, 07:44 AM
Jer, you may want to get some directions out. Some of the posse does not have access to the computer at home:o

jackpunx
12-12-2003, 08:30 AM
I would be one of them (no access at home).. :D

JetBoatRich
12-12-2003, 08:45 AM
I would be one of them (no access at home).. :D
I have you cell number, so you can't get away:D

jackpunx
12-12-2003, 08:46 AM
STALKER!:D

75_Elim
12-12-2003, 08:59 AM
Okay, Okay !!
Here are your directions:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&address=17055+San+Jose+&city=Granada+Hills+&state=ca&zipcode=91344&homesubmit=Get+Map
The address is:
17055 San Jose St. Granada Hills Ca 91344
My house is on the corner of San Jose and Genesta. Look for Bigamists jet boat in the drive with a silver cover on it.

Windy
12-12-2003, 09:08 AM
Hey Jerry...wish we could make it to your party...you freaks have fun. ;)
Windy

JetBoatRich
12-12-2003, 09:09 AM
Thanks Jerry, I lived on San Jose street and went to San Jose Elementary many, many years ago.:D
Going back to my childhood stomping ground:eek!:

jackpunx
12-12-2003, 09:23 AM
Did you guys have Dinosaurs for pets back then?:D

JetBoatRich
12-12-2003, 09:25 AM
Did you guys have Dinosaurs for pets back then?:D
you saw the pictures we etched in stone:frown:

eliminatedsprinter
12-12-2003, 09:27 AM
If your coming from the 405 all you have to do is get off at Devonshire and take it west to Balboa then turn right (north) and take that to San Jose and go left (west). It will be on a corner on the right. If your coming north from the 5 all you do is go west on the 118 to Balboa and take Balboa South to San Jose and go right and again it will be on a corner about a block down on the right.
If I was coming from the A.V. I'd take the 14 to the 5 to the 405 and get off at Devonshire.:cool:
I wouldn't usually post directions to another's home, but since he's already posted a link to a map and his address I figure he wouldn't mind.:)

jackpunx
12-12-2003, 09:29 AM
Thats alright.. Bigamist will working the door.. For those of you who have not seen him.. He's huge! and really mean! :D

Jetdriver
12-12-2003, 09:44 AM
LOL LMAO That is the funniest thing I've seen yet!

BIGAMIST
12-12-2003, 10:19 AM
Both of you can kiss my fat ass:p :yuk: :p :yuk:

eliminatedsprinter
12-12-2003, 10:22 AM
I heard he only gets huge if you rub him the wrong way.:p ;)

JetBoatRich
12-12-2003, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by eliminatedsprinter
I heard he only gets huge if you rub him the wrong way.:p ;)
I am not rubbing him, :yuk:

BIGAMIST
12-12-2003, 11:08 AM
I know you like doin that kind of shit Rich:D :D

Jetdriver
12-12-2003, 11:18 AM
****in Genie! Im not rubbin anything unless its mine! Hey maybe this could be a new initiation thing for the posse.

BIGAMIST
12-12-2003, 11:21 AM
****in Genie! Im not rubbin anything unless its mine! Hey maybe this could be a new initiation thing for the posse.
:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

jackpunx
12-12-2003, 11:22 AM
Im already in.. :D

BIGAMIST
12-12-2003, 11:28 AM
Im already in.. :D
Who said you are in??:D :D :D

jackpunx
12-12-2003, 11:34 AM
Dave did you fat bastard:D

BIGAMIST
12-12-2003, 11:52 AM
Why does it always have to be about the fat kid?
Did Dave tell you that in one of his senility fits?:D :D :D

Jetdriver
12-12-2003, 01:28 PM
Last time I checked Dave didnt have Posse authority to grant membership. Get ready to rub buddy!!!!!

jackpunx
12-12-2003, 01:30 PM
this remindes me of that one time in band camp...

Jetdriver
12-12-2003, 01:32 PM
So what your saying is... 1. you have a flute, or 2. You have a pussy? Do clear the air here! LOL :D :D

jackpunx
12-12-2003, 01:37 PM
All I know is the teacher wanted me to call him Uncle Dale.. And he said I could be in the "secret club"... Now that I think about it.. he kinda looks like Jeff.. I think Im going to kill that fat bastard when I see him :D

jackpunx
12-12-2003, 01:43 PM
Oh.. and he told me it was more like a didgeridoo ...

Jetdriver
12-12-2003, 02:17 PM
Ah! Well at least you didnt play the Ball sax, or the skin flute, or the Butt trumpet. OR DID YOU? LOL :D Oh this is going to be a fun party!

eliminatedsprinter
12-12-2003, 02:39 PM
Butt trumpet? Is that like the poop tuba or is it more like the spusaphone?:eek: :rolleyes:

Jetdriver
12-12-2003, 02:47 PM
I think it is in the BREAK WIND instrument class!

eliminatedsprinter
12-12-2003, 03:16 PM
Sounds like a merry band to me.:rolleyes: :) ;) :p

Jetdriver
12-12-2003, 03:18 PM
Hey I think you need to change from Swabber to Gardner. I mean come on you do have the Wacker.

eliminatedsprinter
12-12-2003, 03:46 PM
AAHHHH but it's the whacker part that doesn't work. The rest of the boat is great. I can sit in it, shine it, and save a bunch of money by growing flowers in it if I want.:rolleyes: :yuk: :cry:
See you folks at the party, I'm about out of here today.:cool:

LUVNLIFE
12-12-2003, 07:27 PM
This seems to be shaping up very nice. Tomarrow I'm off to buy a white elephant if there are any left.;) Don't piss the door man Bigamist off, you should be nice and tip him for a good table:D

Jetdriver
12-12-2003, 08:17 PM
I hear Bigamist likes just the tip. Not sure what exactly that means, but I think it has something to do with mushrooms.

BIGAMIST
12-12-2003, 10:08 PM
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jetdriver but I think it has something to do with mushrooms.
YYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
:D :D

JetBoatRich
12-12-2003, 10:27 PM
Jerry, thanks in advance for opening up your home to the Posse and friends. Better apologize in advance in case something get done or said that was not meant and alcohol induced, from everyone thanks.:yuk:
Feel better now, lets have some fun:D

LUVNLIFE
12-13-2003, 07:56 AM
That's cool. Apologize before we act like A-holes then we don't have to worry about it later. Then there are automatically no hard feelings.:D :D

JetBoatRich
12-13-2003, 08:00 AM
That's cool. Apologize before we act like A-holes then we don't have to worry about it later. Then there are automatically no hard feelings.:D :D
That is what I was thinking:D

Jetdriver
12-13-2003, 09:16 AM
Uhh you said Hard Feelings. I get those all the time. I think it has something to do with mushrooms. :D

gigamurph
12-13-2003, 10:18 AM
You guys better back off my "fat bastard bro" Bigamist! Don't fret none Big, the original "fat bastard" gig, aka DICK, has got ya covered! Now, STFU and let's get to partyin'!:D Can't wait to see SOME of ya! The others? Ya know who ya are and if ya don't, figure it out! :p

JetBoatRich
12-13-2003, 01:42 PM
Ok I am all set, found the last white elephant in the Antelope Valley. Who ever gets better have a trailer.:eek!:

LUVNLIFE
12-13-2003, 02:19 PM
I found the last one in Castaic. I hope it's the right size and color.:D

JetBoatRich
12-13-2003, 02:37 PM
Talked to Eric he will be there and Mark is driving down. Get the camera ready:D

JetBoatRich
12-14-2003, 12:49 AM
What a great time, good to see everyone again. Gig you and your wife get the award for farthest drive, glad you made it.
Santa was great, Dave I new you would make a great Santa:D
Jerry hope the date works out for you and happy the compressor was able to blow her up:eek: Remember she never says no.
Have plenty of pictures to post, tomorrow.
Jerry thanks again for opening your house, shirts are awesome.

gigamurph
12-14-2003, 01:24 AM
Damn JBR! Ya beat me to the "Thank You"! Great seein' the OLD Posse members again and meetin' the new Posse members. I drove away a little perplexed though. Knowin' most of ya the way we do, Kathy and I can't figure out how you guys can be so cool and fun to hang around with! Oh well; maybe that's a question best left unanswered! ;) It's late and this old man is tired but before I go I gotta give a big thumbs up and thanx to Jerry for welcomin' us into his home and bein' as great a host as he is a friend!.....and we all know that he couldn't have pulled this off alone! Bigamist; thanx for your input! I'm sure Jer appreciated every bit of it and if he doesn't tell ya so, don't sweat it! We know! Good night to ya'll and when ya wake up later this mornin', open one eye, look around, roll over and pull the blanket over your heads, and grab another 10 winx for da gig! Yeah right! You'll roll over and grab another 20 winx for yourselves! :D Be safe and again; THANX Jerry, you're a good guy and treasured friend!:D

gigamurph
12-14-2003, 01:31 AM
Oh, and JBR; I'm not sure that we qualify for the farthest drive since I don't really remember too much of the trip back to the 909! That is where I live; right? :D

Jetdriver
12-14-2003, 08:33 AM
Well, what can I say! Another great Posse production. And man are my hands clean. THANK YOU JERRY! Way to go Biggy and 20 cent. That was a blast. It was great to just hang out with such great friends. All of you are such great people. I cant wait to see the pics. Oh and BTW incase you guys didnt know they caught Saddam Hussein, WOOHOO!

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-14-2003, 09:19 AM
looks like Jerry is still sleepin.. must of been damn good.. glad everyone had a great time and got home safe.. :D

JetBoatRich
12-14-2003, 09:26 AM
looks like Jerry is still sleepin.. must of been damn good.. glad everyone had a great time and got home safe.. :D
Jerry has a very nice home, the inside of his freezer was amazing. Jerry has quite a talent on decorating and making his own art around the house.;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-14-2003, 09:40 AM
does he have those little ice cube trays in the shape of well you know.. :o :D

JetBoatRich
12-14-2003, 09:45 AM
Jerry's date when we left was getting pretty comfortable giving out lap dances:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-14-2003, 09:47 AM
man she took my job.. know i deffinantly have to be to the next one.. :D :D LMAO!!

JetBoatRich
12-14-2003, 09:48 AM
Alright you wore me down, do think you can top her:D
You have to remember we had a "WHITE ELEPHANT" gift exchange never knoe what will be unwrapped:wink:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78MVC-326L-med.JPG

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-14-2003, 09:50 AM
i don't think i can top that.. he's got a pretty good smile goin.. i will take over when she desides to deflate.. :D :D

BIGAMIST
12-14-2003, 09:59 AM
:D :D :D

JetBoatRich
12-14-2003, 10:12 AM
Her she is polishing Jeff's boat:D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78MVC-320L-med.JPG

Jetdriver
12-14-2003, 10:16 AM
Where's the one of her polishing that other thing???

JetBoatRich
12-14-2003, 10:21 AM
Where's the one of her polishing that other thing???
do you want to see that:confused:

LUVNLIFE
12-14-2003, 10:25 AM
Jerry thanks for hosting a great party. And thanks to Big and Twenty Cent for an excelent production even though I wish I had my dice still. It was great to meet some of the new members, Duke and Jackpunx, and some of the originals, Gig. It's always nice to see the regulars.:D :D The Luvnlifes had a great time, Thanks again.;) By the way I have to go feed the sheep, If you know what I mean;) :D

JetBoatRich
12-14-2003, 10:26 AM
Party was great, here are a few shots of the crowd
:eek: :eek:
Greg insisted we get a picture of his wife;)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78MVC-318L-med.JPG
with the lights off
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78MVC-319L-med.JPG

JetBoatRich
12-14-2003, 10:30 AM
The shirts were a great surprise, love teh design:D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78MVC-297L-med.JPG
Hopefully somebody can post a better picture
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78MVC-298L-med.JPG

Kilrtoy
12-14-2003, 10:32 AM
Alright rich,
NOW SHOW US THE GOOD ONES

JetBoatRich
12-14-2003, 10:34 AM
These shirts kick ass
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78MVC-328L-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78MVC-327L-med.JPG

Kilrtoy
12-14-2003, 10:35 AM
Jerry's date when we left was getting pretty comfortable giving out lap dances
Damn And she even wore a thong

JetBoatRich
12-14-2003, 10:38 AM
We were lucky enough to have Santa appear:D and hand out treats
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78MVC-302L-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78MVC-303L-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78MVC-304L-med.JPG

JetBoatRich
12-14-2003, 10:40 AM
The Long Sleigh ride made Santa Thirsty
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78MVC-305L-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78MVC-306L-med.JPG

JetBoatRich
12-14-2003, 10:43 AM
we had to cut Santa offf when he started to dance and expose him self:D :eek:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78MVC-310L-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78MVC-315L-med.JPG

sandblasted
12-14-2003, 10:44 AM
Party was great, here are a few shots of the crowd
Greg insisted we get a picture of his wife;)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78MVC-318L-med.JPG
with the lights off
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78MVC-319L-med.JPG
That laser pointer was a popular gift...Not sure if my wife will like the pics but she volunteered for them so it's too late now...
I'm just glad you didn't post the pic of Santa walking around with his phallic "soap on a rope"! :eek:
Jerry, great party..thanks for hosting it...

sandblasted
12-14-2003, 10:46 AM
Too late...you did post the pic....
Sure brings new meaning to the yule tide tradition of "sitting on Santa's lap and asking for a present". :D

JetBoatRich
12-14-2003, 10:46 AM
The gift exchange was really fun,
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78MVC-316L-med.JPG
JetDriver and Shawn enjoying a laugh over the new toy:eek:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78MVC-311L-med.JPG

JetBoatRich
12-14-2003, 10:49 AM
more of the Posse unwrapping the gifts
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78MVC-314L-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78MVC-309L-med.JPG

Mrs Luvnlife
12-14-2003, 11:08 AM
Why do I always find myself the day after, posting that I am feeling a tad under the weather :rolleyes: I hate it when that happens! It was that orange foo foo stuff that Jerry whipped up, I should have just stuck to the beer, some day I'll learn :D Thanks for a very fun party Jerry, it was good to see everyone again, and meet the rest of you all. Such a cool and fun group of people. Glad to hear that everyone made it home safely, the ones we haven't heard from yet must still be recovering from their wounds :) Hope everyone has a great Christmas.

Jetdriver
12-14-2003, 11:40 AM
We all know that Jerry is passed out on the floor with his date still. Well at least he knew she was a sure thing.:D

JetBoatRich
12-14-2003, 11:49 AM
Shawn I ma hesitant to post the other pictures, something seems not right about them:D

Jetdriver
12-14-2003, 11:55 AM
Maybe you can just link them to the other site, or just keep them for personal enjoyment. I have an idea, you can email them to me! I just want to show Steph!:D

Doug H.
12-14-2003, 12:51 PM
The christmas party was off the hook, putting faces with the board names was nice :) Jerry thanks for hosting this "Pyramid Posse" gathering, Richelle and i had a great time with all of you. Damn i should have gotten a white elefant gift so i could partake in this festive event. there was 20-25 people at the party with great food and good peeps. :D Thanks for the memories :D :D

JetBoatRich
12-14-2003, 01:07 PM
Shawn, I zipped them down and sent them to your work e-mail, Do you want them somewhere else:D

Jetdriver
12-14-2003, 01:12 PM
Here you go Rich 1.8tpassat@comcast.net
Thank you!

JetBoatRich
12-14-2003, 01:19 PM
Here you go Rich 1.8tpassat@comcast.net
Thank you!
on there way, ;)

JetBoatRich
12-14-2003, 02:06 PM
Who said Jerry did't have his way with her
(adults, lol)

Kilrtoy
12-14-2003, 02:27 PM
JBR,
Shawn I ma hesitant to post the other pictures, something seems not right about them
The only thing not right about it is,
YOUR NOT SHOWING US:burningm: :devil: :burningm: :devil: :burningm: :devil:

JetBoatRich
12-14-2003, 02:36 PM
Miguel in do time:D

JetBoatRich
12-14-2003, 02:50 PM
Shawn had a go at her to:o
(adult)
LMAO

JetBoatRich
12-14-2003, 02:53 PM
Shawn, was Stepahine happy with the soap on a rope:eek:

JetBoatRich
12-14-2003, 04:55 PM
where is Jerry:confused:

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-14-2003, 04:57 PM
he popped his woman and now he's looking for a patch.. :D

BIGAMIST
12-14-2003, 04:57 PM
where is Jerry:confused:
He's patchin up the doll :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-14-2003, 05:04 PM
((((((((((JERRY))))))))))))) your being paged.. let her go for a while.. :D :D

JetBoatRich
12-14-2003, 05:06 PM
He's patchin up the doll :D :D
must of been a good night:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-14-2003, 05:08 PM
well i wouldn't know that.. :D :D but from the pics so far.. hmmmmm yes i would say that.. :D

Jetdriver
12-14-2003, 06:03 PM
What happened was she deflated mid way thru and is now suctioned to jerry's MEMBER! :D I think he's lookin for a gas station to fill her back up.

LUVNLIFE
12-14-2003, 06:21 PM
If he needs a patch kit one came with my party sheep. He can baaaaaaarrow it.:D

LUVNLIFE
12-14-2003, 07:13 PM
I thought you guys would like to see how the sheep was adapting to it's new home. Here you go.
Here's me and the sheep watching the game today;
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/73Cale-Sheep-med.JPG
Here's the kids getting acquainted with the sheep. Atta boy Josh;http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/73Sheep-med.JPG
I'm pretty sure the sheep with become a productive member of our family and show up at future gatherings so we can all enjoy it.

JetBoatRich
12-14-2003, 07:20 PM
Good looking sheep you have there Cale, watching the Bronco's I take it:D

LUVNLIFE
12-14-2003, 07:23 PM
You take it wrong. I'm bringing this sheep up right; a Raider sheep. I noticed the absense of the weekly Raider hater thread. Those guys must still be at the big soccer game.:D :D

JetBoatRich
12-14-2003, 07:28 PM
You take it wrong. I'm bringing this sheep up right; a Raider sheep. I noticed the absense of the weekly Raider hater thread. Those guys must still be at the big soccer game.:D :D
your right, Raiders and sheep are the same thing:D

LUVNLIFE
12-14-2003, 07:34 PM
Yep they are BAAAAAAAAADASS.:cool:

BIGAMIST
12-14-2003, 07:44 PM

JetBoatRich
12-14-2003, 07:52 PM
nice red X, what did I miss:o

BIGAMIST
12-14-2003, 07:52 PM
WTF my pics don't come up???
??????

JetBoatRich
12-14-2003, 07:54 PM
was it this one?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/121107459-R1-13_copy-med.JPG

JetBoatRich
12-14-2003, 07:56 PM
Yep,I cant get them to come up
sounds personal:rolleyes:

BIGAMIST
12-14-2003, 07:56 PM
Yep,I cant get them to come up

Jetdriver
12-14-2003, 09:09 PM
Here Jeff! http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/79exhibit.bmp

BIGAMIST
12-14-2003, 09:17 PM
Here Jeff! http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/79exhibit.bmp
Still don't ****ing work:mad:

JetBoatRich
12-14-2003, 09:18 PM
Still don't ****ing work:mad:
Must be that virus going around:(

JetBoatRich
12-14-2003, 09:28 PM
You have the wrong properties in between ...
check your work son:(

Jetdriver
12-14-2003, 09:40 PM
Your fired!

JetBoatRich
12-14-2003, 09:43 PM
Your fired!
The boss has spoken:D , seems a little tough

BIGAMIST
12-14-2003, 09:52 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/121107459-R1-16_copy.JPG

JetBoatRich
12-14-2003, 09:54 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/121107459-R1-16_copy.JPG
Dam that dog has a set of balls:confused: amazing it can run:eek:
Looks like you figured it out:wink:

BIGAMIST
12-14-2003, 09:57 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/121107459-R1-20_copy.JPG

BIGAMIST
12-14-2003, 09:58 PM
Thanks Rich:wink: :)

75_Elim
12-14-2003, 09:59 PM
That's just wrong !!!
BTW............ I just sat her and typed out a 30 minute thank you, the previewed it....All was okay, the I said post. Then it tells me I have too many faces in the post and I need to fix, So I go back and it tells me the page expired and everything I type is FRIKIN GONE !!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I'm pissed !!
Oh.... Thanks everyone! I'll write more tomorrow at work. I can hear the patio plastic blowing down in the wind, so I need to go rip down.............

JetBoatRich
12-14-2003, 09:59 PM
Thanks Rich:wink: :)
No problem, looks like you are about to put up some more shots:D :D

JetBoatRich
12-14-2003, 10:01 PM
That's just wrong !!!
BTW............ I just sat her and typed out a 30 minute thank you, the previewed it....All was okay, the I said post. Then it tells me I have too many faces in the post and I need to fix, So I go back and it tells me the page expired and everything I type is FRIKIN GONE !!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I'm pissed !!
Oh.... Thanks everyone! I'll write more tomorrow at work. I can hear the patio plastic blowing down in the wind, so I need to go rip down.............
:mad: I hate when that happens:mad:
Thanks again Jerry, I will take a couple more shirts by the way

BIGAMIST
12-14-2003, 10:04 PM
That's just wrong !!!
Where you been all day?Called you twice to come over & help you clean shit up,you sleepin all day?

75_Elim
12-14-2003, 10:17 PM
I'm back...... I just had to remove one wall..... Hopefully the rest will stay up through the winds tomorrow.
Rich, I have plenty of shirts, 32 to be exact!............ I just had to tell the kids there will be no Christmas since Daddy didn't sell enough of them...... So if anyone needs a $10 shirt I can hook you up, and you will also help make Jake and Koda's Christmas a little brighter :D

BIGAMIST
12-14-2003, 10:24 PM
Jer I'll come over right-now & rip that shit down if you want.

75_Elim
12-14-2003, 10:31 PM
Jer I'll come over right-now & rip that shit down if you want.
Thanks, but it should hold........... If not, oh well :D
Maybe tomorrow after work? Give me a buzz at the office.

BIGAMIST
12-14-2003, 10:33 PM
Will do:wink:

BIGAMIST
12-14-2003, 10:41 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/121107459-R1-19_copy-med.JPG

fourspeednup
12-14-2003, 10:44 PM
Nice stocking stuffer:D

gigamurph
12-14-2003, 10:56 PM
"Oh.... Thanks everyone! I'll write more tomorrow at work. I can hear the patio plastic blowing down in the wind....."-75_Elim
Patio plastic blowing in the wind? Yeah right! That's probably the new "Miss75_Elim"'s lips flappin'! But that's cool! Ya know what they say; "If their lips are flappin'; they ain't yappin'!" Thanx again for puttin' on the ritz Jer and thanx to Big for helpin' Jer out! Lord knows he needed it and hasn't thanked ya yet!.....and thanx to everyone who showed for makin' it a kick-ass time! Good people, good times!:D
BTW; the shirts are cool but ya misspelled "pussy" on mine!:p

BIGAMIST
12-14-2003, 11:02 PM
[i]Originally posted by gigamurph
" Thanx again for puttin' on the ritz Jer and thanx Big for helpin' Jer out! Lord knows he needed it and hasn't thanked ya yet!.....and thanx to everyone who showed for makin' it a kick-ass time! Good people, good times!:D [/B]
That was all Jer,I was holdin the dogs while he got every-thing set up.

gigamurph
12-14-2003, 11:35 PM
That was all Jer,I was holdin the dogs while he got every-thing set up. Don't be so damned modest! I saw ya in the kitchen whippin' up that dip!:rolleyes:

BIGAMIST
12-14-2003, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by gigamurph
Don't be so damned modest! I saw ya in the kitchen whippin' up that dip!:rolleyes:
Ok you got me :D I made some dip:D but 99% of that was Jer's deal I was along for the ride:)

JetBoatRich
12-15-2003, 07:04 AM
Jer maybe i can stop on the way home for a shirt this week:D call my cell phone

Jetdriver
12-15-2003, 08:47 AM
So what exactly where you using in that dip? Sure did seem a bit creamy!!!:D

jackpunx
12-15-2003, 09:02 AM
Hey Guys,
Sorry I had to cut out a little early.. It was great to put faces with names.. .. Jer and Big.. Thanks for setting up the party. It amazes me what a great group of people you guys are.. I tried to explain to a friend where I went sat night and how I met these people.. He looked at me like I was crazy..

75_Elim
12-15-2003, 09:31 AM
Jer maybe i can stop on the way home for a shirt this week:D call my cell phone
I'll do it ! I really need to sell these.

jackpunx
12-15-2003, 09:35 AM
I'll get a couple more

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-15-2003, 09:37 AM
i'll buy some..because of the kids.. can i pay you extra to mail them to me.. :) ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-15-2003, 09:38 AM
that didn't come out right.. i love the shirts too.. ;) :D

75_Elim
12-15-2003, 09:50 AM
i'll buy some..because of the kids.. can i pay you extra to mail them to me.. :) ;)
Pay me extra and I'll hand deliver them to your door :D :D I'll even wait there and watch you try them on (just to be sure they'll fit) :D
PM me with what you want and I'll get um right to ya....

BIGAMIST
12-15-2003, 10:31 AM
So what exactly where you using in that dip? Sure did seem a bit creamy!!!:D
You know;) did it taste familiar?:D

eliminatedsprinter
12-15-2003, 11:18 AM
That party was great.:D Thanks Jerry.:cool: The shirts are terrific. I'll definatly want a couple more. I'll send a pm with the sizes and you can tell me when to come by and pick them up. Busy day at work today so I'll post more thanks etc later. Hope more pics are posted. The ones so far are great.:rolleyes: :D

eliminatedsprinter
12-15-2003, 04:34 PM
Hey Guys,
Sorry I had to cut out a little early.. It was great to put faces with names.. .. Jer and Big.. Thanks for setting up the party. It amazes me what a great group of people you guys are.. I tried to explain to a friend where I went sat night and how I met these people.. He looked at me like I was crazy..
Just show him the pics Cale posted of him itroducing the new pet to his home and then they can see we are as normal as the next, er aa .... :rolleyes: Oh forget it, boat owners are nuts.:D :wink:

sandblasted
12-15-2003, 04:53 PM
Who said Jerry did't have his way with her
(adults, lol)
I hear Jerry is in love. He was talking about keeping this girlfriend around for OP-6 next summer. :D

JetBoatRich
12-15-2003, 04:54 PM
I hear Jerry is in love. He was talking about keeping this girlfriend around for OP-6 next summer. :D
LOL, think it will last that long or will she spring a leak and fly away:D

sandblasted
12-15-2003, 07:39 PM
LOL, think it will last that long or will she spring a leak and fly away:D
If she does fly away he can always try to borrow Cale's sheep! :D

Jetdriver
12-15-2003, 08:43 PM
What makes you think that he hasnt already???:D

BIGAMIST
12-15-2003, 08:52 PM
Last I heard she was doin dishes:D

JetBoatRich
12-15-2003, 08:54 PM
Last I heard she was doin dishes:D
I am really glad it worked out for him;) when we bought it, we had Jerry in mind:eek:

LUVNLIFE
12-16-2003, 05:30 AM
The sheep is not like that. There are no point of entries.:D That was the first thing I checked.:( :D

75_Elim
12-16-2003, 09:28 AM
Love is a strong word...... It's more of a strong like. I mean she's great to have around, but we're just taking it one day at a time. This way nobody gets hurt. I get my pics back tonight and I'll post some of her and how she's settling in. :D :D

JetBoatRich
12-16-2003, 09:34 AM
Love is a strong word...... It's more of a strong like. I mean she's great to have around, but we're just taking it one day at a time. This way nobody gets hurt. I get my pics back tonight and I'll post some of her and how she's settling in. :D :D
I can't wait:eek:

jackpunx
12-16-2003, 10:39 AM
Love is a strong word.. sound like they had it out already.. Dont worry Jer.. she is just full of hot air:D

75_Elim
12-16-2003, 03:46 PM
Love is a strong word.. sound like they had it out already.. Dont worry Jer.. she is just full of hot air:D
That's not all !! :jawdrop: :D

jackpunx
12-16-2003, 04:17 PM
sick folker:D

LUVNLIFE
12-16-2003, 05:44 PM
Jerry don't listen to anyone. As long as you are happy it's alright. If it feels good do it. If it feels real good do it again.;) But isn't the conversation a little one sided?:confused: Oh well at least she doesn't talk back.:D

BIGAMIST
12-16-2003, 08:46 PM
How bout some pics Jer:D :D :D

JetBoatRich
12-16-2003, 08:51 PM
How bout some pics Jer:D :D :D
:yuk: :yuk:
are we sure we want to see that
:eek!: :eek!:

BIGAMIST
12-16-2003, 08:58 PM