PDA

View Full Version : V-Drive Video

Kim Hanson
12-08-2003, 12:56 PM
Thanks alot, got your tape today and watched it twice! Those guys have fast boats:eek: When I watched the bad set up one's mine isn't like that it only bounced about 2-3 times and then it calms down, thats keeping it on lots of down......( . )( . )........thanks again..( no more shit talking the v-drives! ):D

Rexone
12-08-2003, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Kim Hanson
no more shit talking the v-drives!:D
ok you heard it here, lol :D

uclahater
12-08-2003, 04:43 PM
Thanks alot, got your tape today and watched it twice! Those guys have fast boats:eek: When I watched the bad set up one's mine isn't like that it only bounced about 2-3 times and then it calms down, thats keeping it on lots of down......( . )( . )........thanks again..( no more shit talking the v-drives! ):D
Kim what did you eat today. Stay away from the wacky tabacky:D

Kim Hanson
12-08-2003, 05:01 PM
I was just drinking coffee also..........( . )( . ).......:eek:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-08-2003, 05:04 PM
Glad you liked it and I hope it helps you.
As far as your set up... hopefully your boat isn't as far off as some of the boats in the tape. :cool: Its normal to plate the boat while accelerating and eventually coming off the pedal as it "takes a set".

Kim Hanson
12-08-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by V-DRIVE VIDEO
Glad you liked it and I hope it helps you.
As far as your set up... hopefully your boat isn't as far off as some of the boats in the tape. :cool: Its normal to plate the boat while accelerating and eventually coming off the pedal as it "takes a set".
No way! Those looked like corks on the water moving, I see what set is now! I tried to keep lifting the nose at the beginning of it, but I left it on #2 notch down and it seemed to go pretty good. I will get some better video's this coming up summer...in the day light :D ............( . )( . )..........

Roland the Fisherman
12-08-2003, 05:45 PM
Well well well..... Kim and the flatties mak'n nice nice. Kind of makes me want to go Christmas caroling or put some money in the pot of the drunk'n Santa who hangs out in front of the Walmart this time of year.:D

Rexone
12-08-2003, 06:03 PM
Kim you need a pedal assy. Good control cannot be achieved with your handle only setup. See truth now, I put some pics there for you.
2-3 bounces is about 1-2 bounces too many. You will not go fast bouncing. This isn't like tennis where bouncing is encouraged. And add some power like your N2o and you will bounce right on your head.

Kim Hanson
12-08-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Roland the Fisherman
Well well well..... Kim and the flatties mak'n nice nice. Kind of makes me want to go Christmas caroling or put some money in the pot of the drunk'n Santa who hangs out in front of the Walmart this time of year.:D
You can send it to the help this " Flattie Foundation ", I'am the President:D I need to be able to stand to fish Steve, my Hst **** take any weight on the bow:D .........( . )( . )......