PDA

View Full Version : I you dont like the weather.......

beyondhelpin
12-09-2003, 07:23 PM
A saying in Oklahoma is if you dont like the weather just wait it will change. This morning at 7:00 AM it was 65 degrees. This is what it looked like a 7:00 PM tonight!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/81DSCF0003-med.JPG
I guess it is true!

Coach
12-09-2003, 07:28 PM
A saying in Southern California right now is the BCS sucks. :D :D
Just had to pick on someone from OK. OK deserves to be in the game. I will just have to sit here and enjoy another 72 degree day without a cloud in the sky.
Well that is until tomorrow, it is supose to rain.:frown:

Boozer
12-09-2003, 08:16 PM
We were suppose to get 4-10" last night but only got like 2"
It was pretty dissapointing. I was hoping to get to go driving around looking at all the dumb asses in their Camaros and 2WD trucks get stuck on their way to work.
The people here are dumbasses when it comes to snow. I seen a guy tonight stuck at Del Taco on some ice in his mustang. It was so slick they couldnt even get enough traction with their feet to get it out. Still wasnt as cool as seein a guy trying to dig his RWD sports car out of 10" of snow with his hands though.

Kilrtoy
12-09-2003, 08:28 PM
What the hell is all that white stuff, You live by Scarface,
CUTE PIC....

Mandelon
12-09-2003, 08:41 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Boozer
We were suppose to get 4-10" last night but only got like 2"
It was pretty dissapointing. QUOTE]
Dang, Boozer, I sure hope you are talking about SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL....:D :D Otherwise you sound like Topless....

Infomaniac
12-09-2003, 08:45 PM
Well the California folks are alyays willing to speak up about the weather.
They always leave out the smog, price of gas, price of groceries, gangbangers, crowds, traffic, drive for hours to find a place to put in the boat, wait for an hour to launch, all the idiots on the water. etc.

HCS
12-09-2003, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Coach
A saying in Southern California right now is the BCS sucks. :D :D
Just had to pick on someone from OK. OK deserves to be in the game. I will just have to sit here and enjoy another 72 degree day without a cloud in the sky.
Well that is until tomorrow, it is supose to rain.:frown: Off topic, but I'll jump in, the BCS "BS" does suck.
#2 & 3 play for chumps #1 & 4 play for what?:confused:
Other than that the weather here is rain.:rolleyes:

Boozer
12-09-2003, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Infomaniac
They always leave out the smog, price of gas, price of groceries, gangbangers, crowds, traffic, drive for hours to find a place to put in the boat, wait for an hour to launch, all the idiots on the water. etc.
What r you guys paying for gas in cali now?
I paid 1.23 today.
Boozer<------Thread hijacker

anxious
12-09-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Boozer
What r you guys paying for gas in cali now?
I paid 1.23 today.
Boozer<------Thread hijacker
go ahead and rub it in, payed 1.55 yesterday:frown:

HCS
12-09-2003, 09:35 PM
$1.85 tonight.:rolleyes:

beyondhelpin
12-09-2003, 10:03 PM
You know I used to think the BCS sucked but they are looking pretty smart right about now!:D
You guys are lucky USC did not play our corn fed Sooners. It might not have been pretty. Besides I was going to try to make bets with all you Trojans and I really would have felt guilty taking your money or your women or your booze or whatever you wanted to part with!;) :D :D

Coach
12-09-2003, 10:08 PM
He lets see if Stoops wants to take up Carroll on his offer, which is the winner of the sugar bowl plays USC in the first game of the season next year.
By the way did you read that many of the coaches in the coaches poll might not vote for the winner of the sugar bowl but USC if they beat Michigan. Wow, win the so called National title game and still end up #2 or #3.
FIGHT ON

Ivan Dan
12-09-2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Infomaniac
Hey Info.....I hate to be the one to piss in your Cheerios but I have been to Phoenix, Havasu and Denver recently and they all have traffic. I was in Denver this past weekend for the Bronco's game (which was killer by the way) and traffic was worse then here in So Cal. Also smog wasn't a whole lot better if at all than here either. We waited atleast 20-40 minutes at every restraunt we went to. Oh and by the way there are gangbangers EVERYWHERE not just California. On top of this....they even had a decent sized earthquake in Virginia I believe it was today.
I payed $1.51/gallon today for gas but guess what I'd pay the extra $3-$4 a tank ANY day over living most any place outside of Cali there are a few exceptions though.
www.DanKaatz.com

Infomaniac
12-10-2003, 01:22 AM
No problem, I was expecting that.
I have lived in CA a few times. I think the weather is not worth all of the negative things attached to it.
I hate crowds, rude people, overpriced things etc. You will find those things most anywhere but it seems CA has more than it's share.

honkey1
12-10-2003, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by Coach
He lets see if Stoops wants to take up Carroll on his offer, which is the winner of the sugar bowl plays USC in the first game of the season next year.
By the way did you read that many of the coaches in the coaches poll might not vote for the winner of the sugar bowl but USC if they beat Michigan. Wow, win the so called National title game and still end up #2 or #3.
FIGHT ON
I really wish he would. I get really tired of all the OU hating we lost to a team that was good on a day that was like 20 degres at a stadium that was mostly Kansas State fans and they are loud.
Every team in the top 4 has had a bad day and lost a game. I would love to see OU kick the shit out of USC.
edit I also think the bcs is crap