PDA

View Full Version : The Movie "HUD"

BILLY.B
12-09-2003, 07:34 PM
I turned on the T.V and low and be hold there is a movie on the AMC network called HUD. Staring Paul Newman as HUD. The story line is about a selfish womanizing rancher. Now I know that our HUD may look like Paul Newman to some of you, but a womanizing rancher, NO WAY, not our HUD!!!!:D :D

smalls
12-09-2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by BILLY.B
I turned on the T.V and low and be hold there is a movie on the AMC network called HUD. Staring Paul Newman as HUD. The story line is about a selfish womanizing rancher. Now I know that our HUD may look like Paul Newman to some of you, but a womanizing rancher, NO WAY, not our HUD!!!!:D :D
Did you see that on Saturday morning???? I was Laughin at the same Commercial,,,,,
I would have never guessed with the pictures he posts here??:rolleyes:

Kindsvater Flat
12-09-2003, 08:09 PM
Only movie I know of Hud being in is the shroom movie. Now thats a classic!:D

smalls
12-09-2003, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Kindsvater Flat
Only movie I know of Hud being in is the shroom movie. Now thats a classic!:D
Did you say SMOKIN SHROOMS?
That movie was like virtual reality ????

BILLY.B
12-09-2003, 08:19 PM
Can't you picture HUD riding off in the sunset on a Palomino horse with one of the woman he has posted in these threads (in a leopard thong) humming alittle bit of the country tune by Charlie Daniels, I DONE TOLD YOU ONCE YOU SON OF A BITCH I'M THE BEST THERE'S EVER BEEN. :D :D

Kindsvater Flat
12-09-2003, 08:21 PM
Can't you picture HUD riding off in the sunset on a Palomino horse with one of the woman he has posted in these threads (in a leopard thong) humming alittle bit of the country tune by Charlie Daniels, I DONE TOLD YOU ONCE YOU SON OF A BITCH I'M THE BEST THERE'S EVER BEEN. :D :D
I'm thinking more of one of the songs on those cd's he gave you Chief!!!:D

smalls
12-09-2003, 08:22 PM
EXACTLY CHIEFY!

BILLY.B
12-09-2003, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Kindsvater Flat
I'm thinking more of one of the songs on those cd's he gave you Chief!!!:D One in particular comes to mind. But if I put it up here you'll never hear from me again. I'll give you the first letters of each word and lets see if you can figure it out. I-W-A-C-D-W.....??????:D :D

Jetboatguru
12-09-2003, 08:45 PM
I thought the song went something like this...
YOU
ARE
A
****ING PIECE OF SHIT
I
WANT
TO
PUNCH YOU IN THE NECK

BILLY.B
12-09-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Jetboatguru
YOU
ARE
A
****ING PIECE OF SHIT
I
WANT
TO
PUNCH YOU IN THE NECK Your a beauty LOL.:D :D

smalls
12-09-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Jetboatguru
YOU
ARE
A
****ING PIECE OF SHIT
I
WANT
TO
PUNCH YOU IN THE NECK
WTF? LOL

BILLY.B
12-09-2003, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by smalls
WTF? LOL Some cool music we were listening to at the river when you were at home for Thanksgiving. It was brought to our attention by Les (TURBO BOY)..

smalls
12-09-2003, 08:54 PM
Some cool music we were listening to at the river when you were at home for Thanksgiving. It was brought to our attention by Les (TURBO BOY)..
Oh ya I heard about that Stage divin thrash stuff, SWSWSWEET!

BILLY.B
12-09-2003, 08:58 PM
Should'a been there CHIEFY !!!!!

smalls
12-09-2003, 09:00 PM
Easy with the salt in the wounds, CHICHICHIEFY.

BILLY.B
12-09-2003, 09:04 PM
Whats wrong there "GUY"?. Just making a statement.

smalls
12-09-2003, 09:06 PM
Whats wrong there "GUY"?. Just making a statement.
Come on GUY I will have to make up for it in MAY,, I hope there is a full moon,,,,,lol

vdriver4ever
12-10-2003, 06:28 AM
Speaking of the original HUD... Paul Newman just recently was in New York and happed to catch a super modified race on TV. He was so excited about the speed and handling of these fast cars that he made a call to a friend of his, that thought might have connections to a modified team. As luck would have it a local track was rented and Paul met up with Bently Warren a young 60 year old modified racer. Bently made a few laps and put Paul in the car. Paul (at 78 years old) jumped in the car and started making laps. First set of hot laps were around 20 minutes long. Paul came in and the crew reset the tire pressures and sent him back out. In an effort to wrap upthe story Paul hot lapped for over two hours with lap times the same as Bently Warren's best. When he pulled off the track for the last time. The crew and Bently stood there in amazement telling him of his lap times.(did I mention that Bently is very fast?) Paul jumped out and said "that was the most fun I have had in a race car in years"! Then he put his helmet down and said "damn I wish I was ten years younger". There's hope for all of us to be doing this at 80................

Hud
12-10-2003, 06:35 AM
I saw that movie last night myself! That was my Great Granpa! He liked the girls & cadies!!:D

BILLY.B
12-10-2003, 06:38 AM
Great story. Would of been alot better if Newman had laid down a hefty sponorship for the "YOUNG 60" yr old driver. :cool:

ACCEPTENCE
12-10-2003, 08:39 AM
Some cool music we were listening to at the river when you were at home for Thanksgiving. It was brought to our attention by Les (TURBO BOY)..
So...I come drivin into the campground and there they are, the whole crew sittin around the campfire havin a sing-a-long.
By now I'm thinkin UT-OH this is bad!!!
Next day...I drive back over to the campground and the entire camp is watching "Smokie And The Bandit", the funniest part was all these dudes knew the words verbatim!!!!
Classic just classic I tell ya:wink:

vdriver4ever
12-10-2003, 08:42 AM
When Paul retired from road course racing in the late 80s or early 90's he partnered with Carl Hass to make the Newman Hass team that own serveral indy cars. Michael Andretti drove for them for years. Do did his dad.

Her454
12-10-2003, 09:08 AM
That is tooooooooo funny, every time I scroll through the sattelite menu and see it, I think of our Mushroom man.......never watched it tho:D

Scarlotti
12-10-2003, 08:52 PM
dang.