PDA

View Full Version : For sale

expert4
12-09-2003, 10:46 PM
2002 Advantage Partycat XL for sale. Selling for 70k must sell fast to plan for a wedding.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=26432&item=2448035766
Email me at expertmandm@hotmail.com or 612-719-7920 ask for mike.
Item Description: 2002 28FT ADVANTAGE PARTY CAT BIG STEREO Vehicle Description This auction is for a 2002 28ft Advantage partycat XL. This is the ULTIMATE PARTY BOAT EVER BUILDT!!!! This boat has custom painted graphics and interior made by Advantage boats and they guarentee they will never make another one like it. So this is and always will be a one of a kind powerboat. This boat was buildt for the 2002 Minneapolis boat show and was used as a demo boat about ten times. It has never been registered and is considered a new boat.This boat with everything listed would retail for over $120,00.00. To my knowledge this boat has the largest stereo ever. It has 48 speakers, 8 amplifiers, touch screen monitor, dvd player, and over 6000 watts of power. It is the loudest and best sounding boat anywhere. It has been featured in magazines and on television and also won the best boat stereo in arizona. Email me with any questions or if you need to see more pics at expertmandm@hotmail.com. Serious inquires only. Email me prior to end of auction to make payment arrangements or i will cancel your bid. I will deliver anywhere in U.S. for additional $250-$1000 depending on where delivery is. LIST OF CONTENTS: CUSTOM ALUM. TRAILOR ENGINE=MERC 496 HORSEPOWER=375HP SIZE OF DUAL GAS TANKS=100 GALLONS WEIGHT=APPROX. 4350 POUNDS SEATING CAPACITY=18 ADULTS REMOVABLE BIMINI TOP CUSTOM FULL BOAT CANVAS COVER ELECTRIC BLENDER ICE CHEST BILGE PUMP AND BLOWER PORTA- POTTY (HEAD) MINI SHOWER 2000 WATT GENERATOR CASCADE 90 AMP 12 VOLT POWER SUPPLY LIST OF STEREO CONTENTS: (32) KICKER 600M 6 1/2" COAXIAL SPEAKERS (16) KICKER 10M 10" SUBWOOFERS (4) CLARION APX1000D 2 CHANNEL AMPLIFIERS (4) CLARION APX400.4M 4 CHANNEL AMPLIFIERS CLARION DVS9755Z DVD PLAYER CLARION VRX815 TOUCH SCREEN RADIO CD PLAYER COMPLETE STEREO IS CUSTOM BUILDT WITH HAND BUILDT FIBERGLASS PANELS CUSTOM STEREO RETAILS AT $27,355.00

expert4
12-09-2003, 10:47 PM
pics

expert4
12-09-2003, 10:49 PM
pic.....

expert4
12-09-2003, 10:49 PM
pic

expert4
12-09-2003, 10:51 PM
pics....

expert4
12-09-2003, 10:52 PM
pics

expert4
12-09-2003, 10:52 PM
pics......

expert4
12-09-2003, 10:53 PM
picss

expert4
12-09-2003, 10:54 PM
last pic

MagicMtnDan
12-09-2003, 11:49 PM
Looks like the car stereo department at the local Best Buy :eek:

H20 Party Starter
12-10-2003, 12:17 AM
I'm the high bidder @ $10:cool: :cool: :cool:

H20 Party Starter
12-10-2003, 12:37 AM
Pics taken in FEB 2002, but it's a "new boat":confused:
That's it...............I'm canceling my bid:D

bordsmnj
12-10-2003, 03:12 AM
hey a 28 footer with 2 496mags can't be tooo slow. i wonder how it was never registered???

imirsh1
12-10-2003, 09:13 AM
I just bid on it!

likwidsukr
12-10-2003, 09:22 AM
Id party on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Havasu47
12-10-2003, 09:24 AM
It's definitely got some red in it.

ssmike
12-10-2003, 09:52 AM
I'm the high bidder!!!
I think it won the "worst speaker arrangement" contest last year also.:frown:

al cole'holic
12-10-2003, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
Looks like the car stereo department at the local Best Buy :eek:
..I was wondering where the frig someone got inspired to do an install like that :D

Freak
12-10-2003, 12:58 PM
It looks like the panels all those speakers are mounted on are replaceable. At least it has that going for it. I think it would look a whole lot better with the grills painted red or black. Yes sir that boat has been for sale for some time.

CA Stu
12-10-2003, 06:42 PM
That thing should be called the "Bad Penny".
He just can't get rid of it...:)
CA Stu <-- Double spam with a side of spam baked beans and spam

phebus
12-10-2003, 07:13 PM
That boat has so many magnets in it, at the end of the day he must have to swim under the boat and remove the anchors he's picked up! :eek:

expert4
12-11-2003, 10:19 PM
bump

RiverRatMike
12-11-2003, 10:28 PM
let's see some photos of the amps powering all those speakers..

hboldno7
12-11-2003, 10:33 PM
I Think it needs a few more speakers

bordsmnj
12-12-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by riodog
Bordsmnj, where'd you find the second 496?
Riodog
oops i think it needs another motor:rolleyes:

twistedpair
12-12-2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by phebus
That boat has so many magnets in it, at the end of the day he must have to swim under the boat and remove the anchors he's picked up! :eek:
Yeah, that thing will pay for itself in a year, just in anchors and fishing lures alone!
Too funny, Phebus! :D

Mandelon
12-12-2003, 08:35 PM
I'd be interested................if it had a few more speakers. :rolleyes: :D

LASERRAY
12-12-2003, 11:24 PM
JESUS CHRIST! Hey expert4, The Cat In The Hat Called, He Wants His Friggin' Boat Back!!!!!!!:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

kanedog
12-13-2003, 04:16 AM
Not enough speakers for me

DansBlown73Nordic
12-13-2003, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by phebus
LMFAO now that is funny......:D

MagicMtnDan
12-13-2003, 06:05 AM
http://www.spam.com/assets/hp/GoodGone3_animation.gif http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~ddgarcia/gifs/spam3d.gif
This guy has 25 posts - how many of them do you think are related to him trying to sell his boat? (I didn't check)
http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~ddgarcia/gifs/spam.gifhttp://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~ddgarcia/gifs/spamcar97.jpghttp://www.spam.com/assets/hp/SusansTurkey.gif
Monty Python's Spam sketch
Scene: A cafe. One table is occupied by a group of Vikings with horned helmets on. A man and his wife enter.
Man (Eric Idle): You sit here, dear.
Wife (Graham Chapman in drag): All right.
Man (to Waitress): Morning!
Waitress (Terry Jones, in drag as a bit of a rat-bag): Morning!
Man: Well, what've you got?
Waitress: Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam; Vikings (starting to chant): Spam spam spam spam...
Waitress: ...spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam...Vikings (singing): Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam!
Waitress: ...or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.
Wife: Have you got anything without spam?
Waitress: Well, there's spam egg sausage and spam, that's not got much spam in it.
Wife: I don't want ANY spam!
Man: Why can't she have egg bacon spam and sausage?
Wife: THAT'S got spam in it!
Man: Hasn't got as much spam in it as spam egg sausage and spam, has it?
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam (crescendo through next few lines)
Wife: Could you do the egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam then?
Waitress: Urgghh!
Wife: What do you mean 'Urgghh'? I don't like spam!
Vikings: Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!)
Waitress: Shut up!
Vikings: Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!
Waitress: Shut up! (Vikings stop) Bloody Vikings! You can't have egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam.
Wife (shrieks): I don't like spam!
Man: Sshh, dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it. I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam and spam!
Vikings (singing): Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!
Waitress: Shut up!! Baked beans are off.
Man: Well could I have her spam instead of the baked beans then?
Waitress: You mean spam spam spam spam spam spam... (but it is too late and the Vikings drown her words)
Vikings (singing elaborately): Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam! Spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam. Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Spam spam spam spam!
Useless Facts About SPAM:
In America, it's consumed at the rate of 3.8 cans a second by more than 60 million Americans.
It's trademarked in 92 countries, and sold in 45, from Anguilla to Zimbabwe
If laid end-to-end, 5 billion cans would encircle the earth 12 1/2 times
5 billion cans of SPAM would feed a family of four, three meals a day, for 4,566,210 years
You can grill more than 29 billion Spamburgers with it, and that supply would last 5.4 days if everyone on Earth ate one spamburger for dinner each night
Each year, 100 million pounds (45 million kg) of Spam are sold around the world.
SPAM is made in two U.S. locations - Austin, Minnesota, and Fremont, Nebraska - and seven other countries: England, Australia, Denmark, Phillipines, Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea.
The average consumers of Spam are families with several children, especially in the southeastern U.S.
In 1989, the U.S. armed forces bought 3.3 million pounds of SPAM.
Hawaii, Alaska, Arkansas, Texas, and Alabama rate the highest in spam consumption respectively.
Among the 50 foreign countries where Spam is sold, the UK and South Korea are the largest markets.
In South Korea, SPAM is considered an upscale food and one of the most popular American imports. The Wall Street Journal recently spotted a Seoul executive in search of the perfect gift. The executive deliberately skipped over traditional gift items such as wine and chocolates in favor of SPAM, explaining, "It is an impressive gift."
Hormel PR man Allen Krejci says: "SPAM has endured because of it's convenience and versatility. You can eat it hot or cold. You slice, dice, or cube it. You can eat it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or snacks. In fact, the only thing that limits your use of SPAM is your imagination."
Nikita Krushchev once credited SPAM with the survival of the WWII Russian army. ''Without SPAM, we wouldn't have been able to feed our army,'' he said.
Senator Robert Byrd of West Viginia eats a sandwich of SPAM and mayonnaise on white bread three times a week.
Number of miles a snowmobile must drive at -30 F to fully brown a can of Spam wired to the engine: 35 (Source: The Iditarod [heard on a Madison, WI radio report for "National Canned Luncheon Meat Day, '96])Click here to join the SPAM Fan Club (http://fanclub.spam.com/main.asp)

SoCal_fun
12-13-2003, 06:18 AM
Does it come with any CD's??? :rolleyes:

LASERRAY
12-13-2003, 04:47 PM
I think that the pictures were removed due to bad taste.:D :cool:

LASERRAY
12-13-2003, 11:00 PM
Maybe we can replace it with the Aftershock from page 43 of this months ***boat!:idea: :idea: :idea: