PDA

View Full Version : SPAM: Supercrew FOR SALE

riverracerx
12-11-2003, 09:03 AM
Sorry for the SPAM, but I need to sell this truck!:
2002 Ford F150 Supercrew _:)
5.4 Triton V8 motor - _38K miles
2WD Lariat. (Fully Loaded) White. Color matched grille surround and mirrors Grey leather captains chairs w/ center console, power driver seat
Factory installed entertainment system w/ 5.8” overhead mounted LCD screen
VHS unit mounted in center console for easy access, w/ 2 pair headphones.
Automatic climate control, AM/FM with cassette and 6 disk factory CD changer
Cruise control on steering wheel, Sliding rear window, turn indicators in mirrors
Solar tinted glass, Heavy duty tow package w/ transmission cooler. 3.55 gears
Brand new 6” ProComp suspension lift, 35”x12.5x18 BFG Mud Terrain Tires
Boze “Fatal” 18x10” wheels in Millenium Chrome, Billet Grille, Ford Factory Lightning clear taillights, chrome Ford emblems all around, WAAG polished stainless tube side steps w/ aluminum tread, Firestone airbags with onboard compressor and in-cab controls w/ gauge
Color matched fiberglass locking hard tonneau cover, BedRug carpeted bedliner
K&N air filter, Dual cat-back Flowmaster exhaust system w/ chrome Flowmaster tips, Hitch receiver w/ 5/8” ball. Everything professionally installed.
Seen in TruckinÂ’ magazine January 2003
(TruckinÂ’ project truck)
This truck has it ALL! It is my baby. Always cleaned and parked in the garage (yes, it still fits in the garage) also always parked underground at work during the day. This truck is a true head turner and is the nicest Supercrews you will find on the road. One of the very few lifted trucks rollin’ on 18” wheels and tires. Eye-catching, yet still practical for everyday driving. It is the Lariat model with every available option from Ford, except heated front seats. The VHS is a must for your kids on the way to the river, you can let them watch a movie while you still listen to the radio or a CD up front. All routine maintenance performed constantly. This truck is in brand new condition!
Located in Valencia, CA.
Over $9500 in upgrades. Must sell!
$23,500 killer deal!
Call Chris: 661.255.8803
email: chris.w.taylor@disney.com
http://riverracerx.com/images/mb2/uploads/post-6-28616-mytruck.jpg

truksnboats
12-13-2003, 05:20 PM
wasn't that truck done at Custom Truck Shop (L&G)? did you place the Boze sign above the door?

riverracerx
12-15-2003, 12:15 PM
Yes, L&G did all the work for Truckin' Magazine.
I just recently had them put on a brand new ProComp 6" suspension lift. I think it is better than the FabTech. That shot was taken at Boze. The truck is super clean and rides like a dream. Right now it is just sitting in my garage and I need to sell.

riverracerx
12-19-2003, 04:13 PM
Hey is this /DC Travis who was que'ing with us at Havasu? Fuelin' it thru the drivethru?

75_Elim
12-21-2003, 10:29 PM
Chris
Check your email..............

JetBoatRich
12-21-2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by 75_Elim
Chris
Check your email..............
you should by it, I was looking at it when I bought mine:D
This is one of the best looking trucks for the price:rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
12-21-2003, 11:11 PM
Oh the dealer stole this one from me...http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111AB_7318_003-med.JPG

bigq
12-22-2003, 08:50 AM
Kilrtoy, did you puit on that bottom valance? If so what is it a lightning bumper? looks smooth.

HotHallet
12-22-2003, 01:17 PM
RiverracerX- This is Travis from your event two years ago-AC/DC rules. I am the one who photographed the lift on your truck. That shot was taken at L&G.

Kilrtoy
12-22-2003, 03:11 PM
No,
The truck was shipped straight from Ford to Transit Authority in Canoga park.
They did all of the front end, rear end, interior bed and cover.
Then it went to Flips and was lowered. I put my own 20's on it and then it went to the dealer for the wife to pick up.
The front valance is pretty trick. You rarely ever see one with a design like that and Fog lights......

truksnboats
12-23-2003, 10:25 AM
riverracerx, This is a different Travis. I thought I saw that Truck down at L & G a while ago. Looks nice for a Ford... j/k

H20NUT
12-27-2003, 10:21 PM
Chris,
Nice ride, question that I have is what is the height of the truck. Looking for a truck like that but want to know if it will fit at home or at work. Have a Ford Expo and love it so looking to get an F150 for myself...Steve

Kilrtoy
12-28-2003, 01:59 AM
STAY with the EXPO
i have owned both and it is by FAR better

H20NUT
12-28-2003, 09:23 AM
Kilrtoy, am dumping the Expo on the wife and am looking for the truck. Parking is an issue, would get a F250 in a heartbeat but parking sucks where I live..

75_Elim
12-30-2003, 03:31 PM
Okay Chris.......... Everything is moving along. I have my truck up for sale and my loan chic will be back in the office on Monday. I still wanna give you the cash for the registration just for good faith.

H20NUT
12-31-2003, 01:06 PM
Chris,
If things fall through I am really interested at looking at your truck. Also, I will not need a loan since I will be bill buying with cash.
Steve
714 321-3000

Jordy
01-03-2004, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
STAY with the EXPO
i have owned both and it is by FAR better
Why don't you start a new thread about what you think sucks rather than post in a thread where I guy is trying to sell a truck... Hey, it's a Ford no less. I figured you of all people would show a little bit of respect. Guess I over estimated your tact. :rolleyes:

riverracerx
01-05-2004, 10:30 AM
H2O, let me check w/ Elim and see how he is doing. I need to sell the truck by the 30th.
It is 6'8" and fits in my garage. It is just tall enough to get noticed, but still practical to fit in most underground garages.