PDA

View Full Version : Let it ride!

Faster Daddy
12-11-2003, 01:59 PM
Is anyone else going to be at the Flamingo Laughlin this weekend for the "Let it Ride" Tourney? I won an entry over the summer and I'm packing my bags getting ready to leave.
Still wondering if I should pull the boat as it is still threating rain :( I had planned on hitting the water Friday & Sat. Anybody going to Mojave or Havasu, let me know I'll be heading out solo and only like to drink alone when I have to. ;)

dimarcobros
12-11-2003, 03:40 PM
I am not going to be there but I wish you the best of luck in the tourney. The best part abou tlet it ride is you can get blasted as it takes longer to loose your money than balck jack. :D
DMB

Havasu47
12-11-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by dimarcobros
I am not going to be there but I wish you the best of luck in the tourney. The best part abou tlet it ride is you can get blasted as it takes longer to loose your money than balck jack. :D
DMB
About to hijack....... DMB you trader! A new boat???? What are you gong to do with the blue bandit?:(
Your fingers must be getting fat. Hitting the wrong keys. No reference to your spelling of course!!:D
Guess who

Faster Daddy
12-11-2003, 07:27 PM
Well I was hoping to run into someone. I just hooked up the boat and I'm headed for the door. I'll be cruisn Havasu if anyone else is headed out. :cool: