PDA

View Full Version : Any one hear of Domin8tor Boats Havasu

JustMVG
12-11-2003, 08:03 PM
Has anyone heard of this type boat i have heard that they are coming out of Havasu.
Thanks Mike VG

cc322
12-11-2003, 09:19 PM
They are in upland? use to be the cheetah dealer. I saw their boat real nice. Dory is the owner

boatlessd
12-11-2003, 11:59 PM
Saw one which was suppose to be one of the first ones made last year at lake mohave. I wasn't too impressed. Interior looked plastic and poorly done. I also was wondering where these boats came from since I had never heard of them.

25 Eagle
12-12-2003, 06:34 AM
I saw 3 of their boats at SEMA and talked to the owner. Just a new fish in a big, big pond.

FastTimmy
12-12-2003, 06:58 AM
Saw one out at havasu for the light parade. Looked good from far..
It was a orangy red and I think had flames..

Reaper1
12-12-2003, 07:26 AM
I heard this place might be a dealer.
http://www.rodeswayboats.com/index.html

Boatmaster
12-12-2003, 07:44 AM
A good friend of mine Greg Banyas owner of Gator Marine in northern Ca is going to Havasu Monday to go for a ride. He is thinking of becoming a dealer. The owner is sending the boat you saw in the channel up for the San Fran boat show at the end of Jan-Feb. Have only seen the boats in pics looks nice. Any other thoughts would be great, and I'll keep you posted after the ride next week. The one Gregs taking out is a 28 cat with a 900 in it. Anyone in nor cal interested call Greg at 925-757-9944.

bigq
12-12-2003, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Reaper1
I heard this place might be a dealer.
http://www.rodeswayboats.com/index.html
Wow, Rodesway is still around, man I use to go there all the time to get part for my first boat in the late 80's. Do you know if the older guy, kinda dry sense of humor still owns it?:)

HOOTER SLED-
12-12-2003, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by boatlessd
Saw one which was suppose to be one of the first ones made last year at lake mohave. I wasn't too impressed. Interior looked plastic and poorly done. I also was wondering where these boats came from since I had never heard of them.
I saw one too out at Gasoline Alley on Labor Day weekend. I was actually tied up to it for awhile. It looked pretty clean to me. It was a 23' open bow. White w/blue(I think it had flames?). BS'd with the guy. He said they were out of Havasu and his was like the 3rd one made. Had a 496 in it. I didn't get in it and look at every nook and cranny though. Looked OK to me. Had a narrow nose, kinda like a Cole.
Might have been the same one you saw boatlessd

Reaper1
12-12-2003, 09:22 AM
bigq - His son is actually running the show now. He's been cleaning up the shop and selling more accessories.
Reap