PDA

View Full Version : Sad Story update.....

Mandelon
12-13-2003, 07:29 AM
Remember the story I posted earlier in the week where my friend's son who was hit by the train up near lake Shasta....the engineer on the train said the kid was standing on the tracks in front of the train, waiting for it.
It now looks like he was wasted out of his mind on psychadelic mushrooms.............:frown:

Jungle Boy
12-13-2003, 07:50 AM
That's shitty.

Keithb87
12-13-2003, 07:56 AM
Don't know what else to say.
That's too bad. :( :( :(

JetBoatRich
12-13-2003, 08:03 AM
Real sad story, something we will probably never understand is why people do these things.

Beautiful Noise
12-13-2003, 08:08 AM
:( :( :( :(

Tom Brown
12-13-2003, 09:28 AM
Sorry Mandelon.

Mandelon
12-13-2003, 10:23 AM
Pretty shitty deal huh. You do your best to raise a kid, send him off to college and then he gets so wasted as to go and get himself killed on purpose. :confused: This guy had his stuff together. Well at least it looked that way. Good grades, not wild or crazy. Halucinagenics can do bad things to ya.
Parents....talk to your kids about this stuff before its too late. :( You could save them or their friends lives and the families a lot of grief and misery.
Another friend of one of my co-workers died from Hodgkins Disease and Pneumonia this week too. Leaving his wife with 4 little girls ages 2 to 10. :( He was only 34.
Be thankful for what you have and learn to enjoy every day cuz ya just never know what is waiting around the corner. I am learning not to sweat the little shit, life is too short to be worried all the time. Do the best you can and leave it at that.
"Save for tomorrow but still enjoy today." (Mandelon's words of wisdom).

Tom Brown
12-13-2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
Another friend of one of my co-workers died from Hodgkins Disease and Pneumonia this week too.
Cancer is not an old person's disease. I'll bet the average person would be surprised by the demographics of their local cancer clinic. I know I was. The number of children and infants with cancer is horrifying.
If you feel a lump, sack up and get it checked out. Your odds go down with each passing day.

TRG
12-13-2003, 04:59 PM
we also had a friend leave us earlier this week from breast cancer... she left behind a husband and a 1 1/2 baby girl, she will definitly be missed!!
it always seems to happen to the beautiful people who have the most going for them! she as all of the others who have been taken from us in the recent past will be in our prayers and never forgotten! the Griggs family

502procharger
12-13-2003, 05:06 PM
that sucks man, sorry:frown: