PDA

View Full Version : The Iceman Cometh...

DaveA
12-13-2003, 07:29 PM
It's raining/freezing rain here now...The trees are loading up!:mad:
Wanna bet I'll be without power, offline and shivering tomorrow?:mad:
Glad I filled the propane bottles this week. I'll have to dig out the generator before bedtime, just in case.:mad:
The boat's out on the lift, the cover's caved in from the weight, and the seam has split on the front half.:mad:
Crap. :mad:
DaveA

HammerDown
12-13-2003, 07:54 PM
Let it snow it's ass off...I can't belive I said that:eek: ...must be due to my super duper new Snow Blower:p
Rat...I put a HD sticker on it...now it's a leaker...lol

Moomawnster
12-14-2003, 04:20 AM
Hammer ! I hope ya got a good one ! this looks like it's gonna get REAL where you live ! I have to drive 200 miles through the middle of it today ..... my place in Seneca is awash from last week and I may get flooded out ! could be a tough winter ! :(

DansBlown73Nordic
12-14-2003, 05:32 AM
Its snowing here already. They are saying one to two feet.....:eek: I don't have a snow blower just my handy Wheelie Horse tractor.

fat rat
12-14-2003, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by HammerDown
Let it snow it's ass off...I can't belive I said that:eek: ...must be due to my super duper new Snow Blower:p
Rat...I put a HD sticker on it...now it's a leaker...lol
I know you are dying to get that thing out for a test run.
If it don't leak...................it's not American.;)

HammerDown
12-14-2003, 12:23 PM
It figures...$800.00 Dollars worth of Snow Blower (waxed):D ...and all's this storm brought was rain.
Umbrellas I got:rolleyes:

Mrs. WetDream
12-14-2003, 06:30 PM
Well Hammer you had to open your mouth:p, two weekends in a row now that we got hit hard (12in.) Thank You so much. :D Hey can I borrow your blower?

likwidsukr
12-16-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. WetDream
Well Hammer you had to open your mouth:p, two weekends in a row now that we got hit hard (12in.) Thank You so much. :D Hey can I borrow your blower?
HUH HUH HUH HUH- She said hard 12"- HUH HUH HUH HUH

DaveA
12-16-2003, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by likwidsukr
HUH HUH HUH HUH- She said hard 12"- HUH HUH HUH HUH
Careful...somebody might think yer frum Mt Olive or sumthin...you know...cucumber fetish?:D :D :D

likwidsukr
12-17-2003, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by DaveA
Careful...somebody might think yer frum Mt Olive or sumthin...you know...cucumber fetish?:D :D :D
That is funny! LMAO
MT Olive Land-O- Pickles !!!!!!!!
Did you make it alright with the ice? Only rain here?