PDA

View Full Version : So how was your Saturday?

Boozer
12-13-2003, 10:35 PM
I spent mine carving up the Colorado mountainside.
It's interesting to think about people enduring such miserable weather conditions to slap a piece of wood/fiberglass to their feet and go sliding down a mountain that has had all of the foliage cut away to make for perfect sliding conditions. People seem to love it and even spend big bucks to do it. I hear Vail is going to be chargin $85 for lift tickets this season. Thats a lot of $$ to go sliding down a mountain.
One nice thing I did notice however was at the resport I spent the day at they had $12 bottomless beer. I took full advantage too. The bars in the area charge about $6 for a beer so $12 for bottomless beer was a steal.
I also noticed that I am pretty out of shape. I haven't been this soar after a day of riding in I don't know how long. Thank god for sunday because im going to be one hurtin mo fo tomorrow.

anxious
12-13-2003, 10:39 PM
worked, then went golfing

Coach
12-13-2003, 11:37 PM
I spent my day drinking. All of my buds from college came in for my buds wedding and we spent it drinking and causing problems

LASERRAY
12-13-2003, 11:43 PM
I counted the number of corn kernals, and peanuts in my crap!:D :D :D :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Boozer
12-13-2003, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Coach
I spent my day drinking. All of my buds from college came in for my buds wedding and we spent it drinking and causing problems
What kind of drinking? What kind of problems?

LASERRAY
12-13-2003, 11:52 PM
Seeing as how he's an S.C. Fan, Heavily, and probably picking fights with the BCS Reps.:D

Boozer
12-13-2003, 11:54 PM
I figured since he's a high school coach and likes to call people fags they spent the night at a transvestite bar drinkin blow jobs and screamin orgasms. Then when the trannys wanted blow jobs back they said "Hey I'm not a fag so quit it with the gay shit." Then got into a bar fight with em.

LASERRAY
12-13-2003, 11:56 PM
WOW! That almost sounds believable!:eek!: :eek!: :eek!:

Boozer
12-13-2003, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
WOW! That almost sounds believable!:eek!: :eek!: :eek!:
It should. He PM'd me the whole story.

LASERRAY
12-14-2003, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Boozer
It should. He PM'd me the whole story.
LOL!:D I thought So.

Boozer
12-14-2003, 12:09 AM
So the summary of today is that:
People golfed, People diesected poo, people fought with transexuals, and people were just so damn bored they spent hours posting usless nonsense on this board.
Sounds like we lead some seriously exciting lives. .
Anyone get any new tattoos lately?
Here's my newest.

LASERRAY
12-14-2003, 12:12 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :confused:

Boozer
12-14-2003, 12:16 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :confused:
Long story. But it has signifigance.
Last week a good friend of mine became the father of twin daughters so we decided to celebrate by going and getting tat's the rule was that the tat's had to signify something. He got his daughters names and I got that. Both signify important things.

LASERRAY
12-14-2003, 12:19 AM
It Sounds Logical to me. I too have twins. I got ink done 10 months before they were born, but haven't gotten one since. If I had A digital Camera I'd share, but................. I don't.

Boozer
12-14-2003, 12:23 AM
It Sounds Logical to me. I too have twins. I got ink done 10 months before they were born, but haven't gotten one since. If I had A digital Camera I'd share, but................. I don't.
Sounds like your do for more. 10 months is a while. Im getting my back blasted pretty soon. Only shitty part is that i cant sit in the hot tub until its all healed up so after my back is done im not getting any ink again for a while. I like the hot tub to much to restrain myself for long periods of time.

LASERRAY
12-14-2003, 12:25 AM
Yea, It's been almost five years since my last one, I only have a couple so, It ain't no Thang!