PDA

View Full Version : Sounds

master13
12-17-2003, 09:39 PM
Does anyone know of a good sound install guy? We need to have some work checked, nothing major. We are in the Glendora/San Dimas area. Can you guys PLEASE post some information (good/bad) regarding stereo work done in my area! Thank you in advanced for your help.
PS-Do I need to find some one with marine install experience?

Havasu Hangin'
12-18-2003, 04:36 AM
I don't know anyone out there...
...but I'd look for someone who does boat installs. Make sure he has stainless fasteners, and through-bolts everything- those are two areas that are different.
Boats also have special install needs when it comes to equipment location and wiring (solder & shrink wrap, cushion clamps, lots of zip-ties, etc.)

MAXIMUS
12-18-2003, 08:31 AM
Mike at Automotive Entertainment in Pasadena CA. 626-577-1200
He is a good guy & they do really impressive work for good value! :)

Havasu47
12-18-2003, 10:09 AM
You can also try Mark's Auto Sound in Temple City. They do all of Hallett's new installs. Very good quality work and they stand behind their work.
Hey Maxihomo..... If you put that tractor tire on your 500 you will be automatically penalized to the back of the line!:cool:
Give me back my jersey:yuk: :rolleyes:

dimarcobros
12-18-2003, 11:42 AM
I can vouch for what Havasu47 said. they did all the work in our DiMarco and we are very, very happy with it. High quality work and a pleasure to deal with.
DMB

master13
12-23-2003, 10:28 AM
Thanks for the info guys.

SLOWMAN
12-28-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by master13
Does anyone know of a good sound install guy? We need to have some work checked, nothing major. We are in the Glendora/San Dimas area. Can you guys PLEASE post some information (good/bad) regarding stereo work done in my area! Thank you in advanced for your help.
PS-Do I need to find some one with marine install experience?
Mark at Mark's autosound will take care of you.. Honest straight forward guy, no BS... Will not sell you something you do not need..

MAXIMUS
12-29-2003, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Havasu47
You can also try Mark's Auto Sound in Temple City. They do all of Hallett's new installs. Very good quality work and they stand behind their work.
Hey Maxihomo..... If you put that tractor tire on your 500 you will be automatically penalized to the back of the line!:cool:
Give me back my jersey:yuk: :rolleyes:
NO!:p

BADBLOWN572
12-29-2003, 05:55 PM
If you are up for traveling a little ways, try Johnathan over at Audio Chamber in Yorba Linda. Top of the line shop! His work is sanitary and sounds amazing.

Hallett 255
12-29-2003, 08:06 PM
marks autosound installed mine and did a great job he installs in most of all of Halletts boats www.Marksautosound.com

79 Howard
12-29-2003, 08:20 PM
Hey Dimarcobros How is that fat 427 running these days