PDA

View Full Version : Raider Haters.....

1stepcloser
12-18-2003, 03:28 PM
Little Johnny was in his 4th grade class when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living.
All the typical answers came up-fireman, policeman, salesman, etc......
Johnny was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his father.
"My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes, if the offer's really good, he'll go out to the alley with some guy and make love with him for money."
The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some coloring, and took Little Johnny aside to ask him, "Is that true about your father?"
"No," said Johnny, "He plays for the Oakland Raiders, but I was too embarrassed to say so."

Havasu Hangin'
12-18-2003, 03:44 PM
Hmmmmmm (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35472)....

1stepcloser
12-18-2003, 03:53 PM
Well alright then.
I missed that. I just recieved this today, thought it was pretty funny, figured one could put anything they choose in the punch line, thought to post it here.
Oh well. The story of my life. always late to the party.

Havasu Hangin'
12-18-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by 1stepcloser
Oh well. The story of my life. always late to the party.
Better late than never?
When does the work on the boat begin?

1stepcloser
12-18-2003, 04:06 PM
Already begun.
I wound up building new side panels to accomodate the new speaker arrangement, 95% of the woodwork is complete, waiting on a few things from Roz to finish the parts list, then everything is off to upholstery.
I still need to complete the cabling, and a few cosmetic things in the engine compartment.....:)
Oh yeah, then theres the little matter of the wiring....:(
Currently though, I am on the disabled list unable to crawl in or out of the boat, or for that matter, stand idle to complete the woodwork.
Late in August I injured my right knee, and last Monday the 8th I had surgery to repair the damage. I am in a full length brace for 6 weeks.
I was feeling pretty good about the timeline for this, thinking I would be done in late January. Looking like March now.

JetBoatRich
12-18-2003, 04:42 PM
I like the Raider Version better:eek:

Kilrtoy
12-18-2003, 08:27 PM
DITTO
Raiders version is sweet....

boatnam2
12-18-2003, 10:21 PM
anyone going to be at the game next weekend.will be there all day long.

Kilrtoy
12-19-2003, 06:08 PM
Im going to monday night football to watch the FAIDERS lose with some very special women

JetBoatRich
12-19-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by boatnam2
anyone going to be at the game next weekend.will be there all day long.
who's playing:confused:

Forkin' Crazy
12-19-2003, 11:40 PM
Damn, and I thought he was going say the New Orleans Saints!:eek!: :yuk: