PDA

View Full Version : Worlds worst video of the Worlds Best Nostalgic Racing

CircleJerk
12-20-2003, 10:46 PM
That's right, it's done. Crappy video editing but the best darn footage of our Northwest Outlaw {non APBA} flatbottom circle racing from our last three years. Complete with Harlan Orrins interviews and great boat building stories, and closeups of all the classic ski and racing v-drives that compete here in Washington State. It also includes highlights of the 2003 season thanks to Suburban White Guys Video, Jimmie D, Superlite72 and RaysonKidd! Over 2 hours of tape for FIVE BUCKs. That's right, I wouldnt dare charge more than it cost me to make and ship to those within the USA.
I just want to share our fun with all of you boatalholics the only way I can. Oh ya, I may favor shots of our 2 Lavey Craft boats since you wont see or hear about them anywhere else but this forum, and my sweet wifie drives one! Enough said? Dont email me, our computer is down and out. TheoneandonlyJeRksaysMerRyChristMasandHaPpyNeWyEar !
Mail money orders or checks to:
Boyd Schnell
E7124 Mission
Spokane, Washington 99212:)

SkiSangerDLX
12-22-2003, 01:15 PM
Did I read that corectly?
$5.00 for a VHS tape?
If so sign me up and I'll send you the $5.00 bucks.
:D
Check your mail box.. :)

blondie#1
12-24-2003, 07:32 AM
We are back. CJ gives up to soon on the computer. As long as no one hits funny keys and no viruses. We are safe. You can email CJ your requests for this crazy video now. I'm already sick of winter. ;) :p

CircleJerk
12-24-2003, 12:55 PM
Correctomundo! FIVE bucks, $$$$$, including shipping as long as within the U.S.. I do reserve the right to raise the price if I can't get a media rate to most anywhere.... It's my way of saying thanks to all those on this forum who have put up with a Jerkinhein for way too long. Like someone said," Its an addiction, you can leave but always keep coming back"! I never left in spirit even though the puter farted! The first 7 videos are ready to ship and of course are the best video quality. So, first come first get! Northwest Racers will be given no special deal since they already have 3 hours of actual race footage for FREE. Just call me the SanTaJeRk......:smilespi:

CircleJerk
12-24-2003, 01:00 PM
One last thing, this is in no way as good as any production from the video guy and the low price reflects this. I will never be in competition with the 'King'. When and if the King comes up here to film us, that's when I retire as video editor-shipper, and long haired boat race driver! He's just tooooo good~!:D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-24-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by CircleJerk
One last thing, this is in no way as good as any production from the video guy and the low price reflects this. I will never be in competition with the 'King'. When and if the King comes up here to film us, that's when I retire as video editor-shipper, and long haired boat race driver! He's just tooooo good~!:D
Flattery will get you everywhere!:D :D
Do you want the check sent to your home address??? I think I still have your address around here somewhere, unless you moved.
Sincerely,
the original and non-replaceable "video guy":D

CircleJerk
01-01-2004, 12:05 PM
Jerry, dont give up on me. The first order went out last week and I ran out of envelopes but I'm saving your a low numbered copy! Dont bother to send me money since I oue you!....... Hope you guys love the part where the Blondes boat wouldnt start and I was hanging onto the cav plates re-wiring the boat while the race was starting...........she had the ignition switch and circuit breaker turned off! Wow, you have to be on the course by the 1 minute gun and she made the best start ever in lane 5 with NO motor warmup laps! Ouch.
The other interesting shot is of the 'Sweet Caroline's return to the races and her spectacular flip in the last race right in front of some Joick trying to catch up!
Another shot shows semi-nude racers trying to attract the Ladies to the races and flexing for the camera! Right Boat Guy?
And finally flipper Mike chewing out the Jerk for grabbing lane one and body guard fireman Evan had to come to his rescue!
Blown up motors and gear boxes are filmed through out the 2 hour and 20 minute colash representing three years of Nosty racing. Offer ends Feb. 7th.:smilespi:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
01-01-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by CircleJerk ....... Hope you guys love the part where the Blondes boat wouldnt start and I was hanging onto the cav plates re-wiring the boat while the race was starting.......... [/B]
CJ,
Haven't you been seen, hanging on the cav-plates before? If my memory serves correctly, I think you were back there trying to kick start your motor off the prop once!! Right???:D
This is good old fashioned back-woods, redneck, nosty entertainment that we all look forward to every year. :)
Keep it up!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

CircleJerk
01-01-2004, 11:37 PM
Amen Bro,,,,,pass me a brew.....Hey, got me a new gun rack for Christmas!:p

FlatRat
01-02-2004, 02:04 AM
Joik,
Received tape.What a way to start out the new year!:) Thanks

BILLY.B
01-02-2004, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by V-DRIVE VIDEO
Sincerely,
the original and non-replaceable "video guy":D Words typed from a guy who isn't "MARRIED YET". Keep thinking that way CHIEF after you say "I DO" :D , and i'll have to say "I TOLD YOU SO" !!!!!

BILLY.B
01-02-2004, 07:21 AM
I may favor shots of our 2 Lavey Craft boats since you wont see or hear about them anywhere else but this forum, and my sweet wifie drives one! Enough said Not to bring up the "L BOATS" VS "B BOATS", but are there any "B K-BOAT" heats on this tape :confused: ...Inquiring minds want to know :D :D :D

1Bahnerjet
01-02-2004, 03:01 PM
Old Boats Turn Left. :)
Cool Tape Circle Jerk. :cool:
a Pic. of the Guy's from the Video. :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/431-2-04-med.jpg
the NW boyz :cool:

CircleJerk
01-03-2004, 12:49 AM
Billy, No 'B.....KRR' on the tape! We are not allowed blowers as yet, however, racing with the Unlimited Lights in June may be the exception. Sorry big guy.....I would like to have some!
Bahner, Glad you liked it, and I see you found our 'Hull Report' newsletter wrapped around it for packing.....Maybe in 20 years or so, it may be worth something, but for right now I will include a copy while they last. Wait until you see the Blondes' new tow rig!;)

CircleJerk
01-03-2004, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by FlatRat
Joik,
Received tape.What a way to start out the new year!:) Thanks
youre quite welcome.....and as soon as the roads dry out, we'll be on a road trip to visit ya all!;)

126driver
01-03-2004, 10:22 AM
Another shot shows semi-nude racers trying to attract the Ladies to the races and flexing for the camera! Right Boat Guy?
Uh, this is an example of where you should do some editing CJ.:rolleyes: :yuk:

CircleJerk
01-03-2004, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by 126driver
Uh, this is an example of where you should do some editing CJ.:rolleyes: :yuk:
Is this a derogatory statement? :D And, how are you able to review my tape without seeing it? Mr 126 and change.....:p
Heck, I did do some editing just like Jerry always includes your crew in his videos or you working hard without them! Now, if he can just get you sunbathing!!!!!:yuk:

126driver
01-03-2004, 10:37 AM
:D Speaking of change CJ, I'll go roll some quarters to send you $ for a tape. :cool: :D

CircleJerk
01-03-2004, 10:44 AM
You sure seem to do a lot of that 'Rolling' stuff: Boat rollin, change rollin, etc, etc, etc,.........Roll you own cigars too?:D

boatguy222
01-03-2004, 02:46 PM
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by CircleJerk [/
CJ,
The only guy I saw flexing was our good friend JD. JDjr wouldn't do it and MT wouldn't do it. As for my profile shot, Well, Paybacks are a bitch.
BTW, that VooDoo Canoe Boat Sure Looks Like It was going Fast, It's the worst mistake I ever made
Nice Tape!.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
01-03-2004, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by CircleJerk Now, if he can just get you sunbathing!!!!!:yuk: [/B]
CJ, my end of the year superstock tape will be done in a few days. I GOT THE 126 driver good this year!!! Sit tight!!
:) :) :)

126driver
01-03-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by V-DRIVE VIDEO
CJ, my end of the year superstock tape will be done in a few days. I GOT THE 126 driver good this year!!! Sit tight!!
:) :) :)
Great. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
You didn't get Mike throwing the starter into the middle of pit road in Colorado, did you? :p

CircleJerk
01-10-2004, 11:10 PM
Billy B......As the older wiser one of the 'B-Brothers' , you all should be getting your copy next week. Try to share it with your other Brother so I can save on postage....... Billy, It was 500 pennies not 5 cents! I know, your secretary made the mistake!
Dave A, yours should arrive next Saturday since your mail man paddles a canoe and plays the banjo in between strokes. Sorry, and it's really not worth that kind of wait! But heck, a burger costs that much.....:D