PDA

View Full Version : Al Gore's Son Arrested For Weed!

LASERRAY
12-21-2003, 09:37 AM
Al Gore's Son Arrested for Pot Possession
Dec 20, 9:40 PM (ET)
WASHINGTON (AP) - The son of former vice president and 2000 Democratic presidential candidate Al Gore has been charged with marijuana possession.
Albert A. Gore III, 21, was arrested Friday night after he was stopped for driving a vehicle without its headlights on.
Two passengers were also arrested and charged with misdemeanor marijuana possession. They were identified as Yann V. Kumin, 21, and Marc G. Hordon, 22, both of Cambridge, Mass.
A Montgomery County, Md., police officer stopped the car, a dark-colored Cadillac, in Bethesda, a Washington suburb, around 11:30 p.m. Friday.
The officer noticed the car's windows and sunroof were open, despite cold temperatures Friday night. There was also a smell of marijuana coming from the vehicle, according to a news release from the police department.
A search of the vehicle turned up a partial marijuana cigarette, a cigarette box containing suspected marijuana, and a soft drink can that also smelled of marijuana.
All three were released pending trial.
In September 2002, the younger Gore was ticketed for driving under the influence. He was pulled over and ticketed by military police just outside Fort Myer in suburban Virginia, but was not taken into custody.
In the summer of 2000, Gore was cited by the North Carolina Highway Patrol for driving 97 mph in a 55-mph zone. Under an agreement with prosecutors, a reckless driving charge was dropped in the North Carolina case, but he was fined $125 for speeding and his driving privileges in the state were suspended.
I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. But I'm sure that Liberal minded Al and Tipper were "Ok with it".
:)

MJ19
12-21-2003, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. But I'm sure that Liberal minded Al and Tipper were "Ok with it".
You know what they say...kids often times 'get - it" from their parents...maybe the kiddies witnessed their folks token away when they were younger :confused: :)

Dr. Eagle
12-21-2003, 10:56 AM
Well he may have been in possession, but if it ever comes up in a political race, I bet he didn't INHALE!!!:rolleyes:

Dr. Eagle
12-21-2003, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by MJ19
You know what they say...kids often times 'get - it" from their parents...maybe the kiddies witnessed their folks token away when they were younger :confused: :)
Maybe they'll be pissed off at him...and give him a "time out"...:D

Kilrtoy
12-21-2003, 11:27 AM
He wasnt inhaling

Dr. Eagle
12-21-2003, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
He wasnt inhaling
Well, not when he was arrested,........................... but just maybe when he had a fattie rolled up with a cherry on the end????

Kilrtoy
12-21-2003, 11:41 AM
Your HONOR ask my father,
I swear I found it was was taking it to the proper authorities

Dr. Eagle
12-21-2003, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Your HONOR ask my father,
I swear I found it was was taking it to the proper authorities
Bet you nailed that one.....:rolleyes:
But I bet he still gets a "time out"....:D

BGMAN203
12-21-2003, 12:00 PM
WHAT A DUMB ****.

Dr. Eagle
12-21-2003, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by BGMAN203
WHAT A DUMB ****. Guess professor Gores wisdom hasn't rubbed off on the offspring...

BGMAN203
12-21-2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Guess professor Gores wisdom hasn't rubbed off on the offspring...
Professor Gore probally was rubbing something else on his sone other than his brain if you ask me! I hate Gore, can ya tell?? Goddamn tree hugger!!!

Dr. Eagle
12-21-2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by BGMAN203
Professor Gore probally was rubbing something else on his sone other than his brain if you ask me! I hate Gore, can ya tell?? Goddamn tree hugger!!!
hmmmmmm
so how d'ya really feel??????
BTW, ditto...I blame the fires in So Cal and elsewhere on drips like him.......

Coach
12-21-2003, 02:27 PM
His mom will blame all the Rap Music for her son’s demise. God forbid it might actually be their fault. I wonder if she wants to put a warning sicker on bad parents!

LASERRAY
12-21-2003, 02:29 PM
Isn't a "Tipper" (as in Tipper Gore) the one that rolls the doobies? I heard that she got that name in college because of her splif rolling talents. That's just what I heard. Has anyone else heard that?:cool: :confused:

Dr. Eagle
12-21-2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Coach
I wonder if she wants to put a warning sicker on bad parents!
Right in the middle of the forehead!!!!:cool: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

zooza
12-21-2003, 02:38 PM
Guess the ****in" parental warnings on the rap Cds didnt work afterall!
I hate when someone pushes their shitty whiny opinions on the world and dont have their own shit together!:cool:

LASERRAY
12-21-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by MJ19
You know what they say...kids often times 'get - it" from their parents...maybe the kiddies witnessed their folks token away when they were younger :confused: :) That boy has probably been smoking Al's and Tipper's leftover, discarded roaches for years.

Dr. Eagle
12-21-2003, 03:36 PM
That boy has probably been smoking Al's and Tipper's leftover, discarded roaches for years.
Yeah, in the professors pipe....:D

MagicMtnDan
12-21-2003, 05:47 PM
Al Jr. was probably bringing the dope to his Dad so Big Al could sell the weed on "his Internet." (Of course you know that Big Al said he invented the Internet). The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree - two dumb-$hit$ have a dumb-$hit kid - just what you'd expect from the wonderful world of genetics.

LASERRAY
12-21-2003, 05:59 PM
Didn't Al claim that he invented Weed?:D

JetBoatRich
12-21-2003, 06:08 PM
One of my Favorite stories of 2003:D Al Gore, Mr. Clean and family busted for dope:cool:

LASERRAY
12-21-2003, 06:26 PM
Have you ever seen this guy dance, or clap-along to music? He's got no soul in him whatsoever. On second thought, maybe he doesn't toke.:D :rolleyes: :p

JetBoatRich
12-21-2003, 06:29 PM
Have you ever seen this guy dance, or clap-along to music? He's got no soul in him whatsoever. On second thought, maybe he doesn't toke.:D :rolleyes: :p
Maybe he better talk to little Gore:(

Keithb87
12-21-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Well he may have been in possession, but if it ever comes up in a political race, I bet he didn't INHALE!!!:rolleyes:
I'll bet he SWALLOWED though :D :D :D

Wicky
12-21-2003, 09:27 PM
Like father like son!!:D

JetBoatRich
12-21-2003, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Wicky
Like father like son!!:D
Pretty classic:D

Seadog
12-22-2003, 06:56 AM
I heard that Al Gore invented 'liberal logic' and crabs.

Wicky
12-22-2003, 08:51 AM
:yuk: