12-21-2003, 08:37 PM
whoo hoo! Go COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!

Kilrtoy
12-21-2003, 08:47 PM
GO RAIDERS
WIN BABY WIN

jbtrailerjim
12-21-2003, 08:55 PM
I think it will be another Ram's vs Patriot's Superbowl. Both of them look the best right now.

LASERRAY
12-21-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by jbtrailerjim
I think it will be another Ram's vs Patriot's Superbowl. Both of them look the best right now. That's a good prediction. I don't think the Cowboys, or Philly can get by the Goats, EEERRRRRRR I mean The Rams.:D
P.S. How would you like to be John Carney right now? Nice Shank! Coming right after one of the most spectacular buzzer beaters in NFL history. That's why they're the "AINTS"!:yuk:

jbtrailerjim
12-21-2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
P.S. How would you like to be John Carney right now? Nice Shank! Coming right after one of the most spectacular buzzer beaters in NFL history. That's why they're the "AINTS"!:yuk: [/B]
Yah, I'm thinkin he had no friend's on that plane ride home. Oh well, they stood no chance even if they would have made it to the playoff's anyway's.

LASERRAY
12-21-2003, 09:32 PM
Yah, I'm thinkin he had no friend's on that plane ride home. Oh well, they stood no chance even if they would have made it to the playoff's anyway's. I don't agree with that. It looked like they had destiny on their side, much like the 1999 Titans, with their now famous "Music City Miracle". But it wasn't to be. I had a weird feeling when they lined-up for the extra point that he was going to miss it. THAT WAS A CLASSIC BLUNDER!!!! Right up there with Norwood of the Bills.

Cas
12-21-2003, 11:44 PM
can't stand the Rams or the Cowboys, Philly isn't much better. Come to think of it, I don't like any of the teams from the NFC. I might root for MN but only cuz they lost 4 SB's.
As far as the AFC, I'm rootin for the Broncos but think the Patriots will probably go. Whichever team that goes from the AFC to the SB will be getting my backing this year to win.

JetBoatRich
12-22-2003, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by Cas
Whichever team that goes from the AFC to the SB will be getting my backing this year to win.
Funny, jump on the bandwagon once they make it to the SB:D that is the easy way. When I don't like the teams, the one thing that makes us watch is the Superbowl Pools:D at least you can make money:rolleyes:

JetBoatRich
12-22-2003, 08:03 AM
Just heard Brett will play:
KILN, Miss. -- Brett Favre will play against the Oakland Raiders on Monday night, a day after his father died, according to various reports.
The Wisconsin State Journal reported that the Packers quarterback told teammates at a meeting Sunday night that he will play. The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported on its Web site that Favre stayed in California at the team hotel and would play after receiving encouragement from his family.

Ducatista
12-22-2003, 09:41 AM
If the Rams win at Detroit next week, they will be on their turf the rest of the way, got to give them the edge from the NFC. New England or Colts will lose to the Rams in the Super(on Turf) Bowl.......I hope!;)

Caribbean Jet
12-22-2003, 09:52 AM
I think it will be another Ram's vs Patriot's Superbowl. Both of them look the best right now.
I agree with Jim. The Only tough team for the Rams is Philly and it looks like the Rams will be at home for the Playoffs and they are almost unbeatable there. All of the Tough teams are in the AFC New England looks tough.

superV
12-22-2003, 10:07 AM
Its all about the "SHOW ME STATE" KC+RAMS:eek:

Rod-64
12-22-2003, 10:24 AM
Since I was born and raised in Rhode Island, I'm a life long Patriots fan so................GO PATS!!!:cool:

Kilrtoy
12-22-2003, 11:57 AM
What no one backs me with the RAIDERS:frown:

JetBoatRich
12-22-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
What no one backs me with the RAIDERS:frown:
LOL, you sure are 100% behind them;)

Cas
12-23-2003, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
Funny, jump on the bandwagon once they make it to the SB:D that is the easy way.
Why is that jumping on the bandwagon? It's not like I'm going to jump and scream for any team to win the SB.
For that matter, I'm probably not even going to watch it. SB Sunday is one of the best days to be out on the water, there's nobody else there......could be the weather though :D