PDA

View Full Version : SPAM Raiders vs Chargers tickets

SD MIKEY
12-22-2003, 10:31 PM
Anyone want to buy a pair of tickets for the game on sunday in San Diego, section P1 row 6? Starts at 1:15pm Raiders vs Chargers!

Kilrtoy
12-22-2003, 10:37 PM
You couldnt give those away.
maybe you better pay someone to take them off your hands....

12-22-2003, 10:57 PM
you have got to be kidding

JetBoatRich
12-23-2003, 07:21 AM
Are eithere one of those teams going to show up? :(
When the Radiers loose, they will be ties with the Chargers for last place:yuk:

disco_charger
12-23-2003, 08:19 AM
How much?

SD MIKEY
12-23-2003, 08:35 AM
$200 for the pair.

disco_charger
12-23-2003, 11:22 AM
Is P1 field level?

hboldno7
12-23-2003, 12:40 PM
Ill give you $100 for them

CA Stu
12-23-2003, 03:26 PM
Is that game sold out?

Mandelon
12-23-2003, 03:54 PM
That could be really ugly. In the stands and on the field. Two desperate crappy teams that are pissed off and looking for a win to end the season......
Could be fun though, as long as those psycho Raiders fans don't stab too many people this time.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
12-23-2003, 03:59 PM
I used to have Charger's season tickets for about 10 years and the games against the Raider were always just a huge brawl. I saw way too many scary fights, skulls busted open and shit like that, you couldn't pay me to go to another game with Raider fans ever again. :yuk:
The Chargers may suck but at least I am not a Raiders fan! :D

LUVNLIFE
12-23-2003, 04:19 PM
You Raider haters have never figured it out. If you want to be safe at a game you have to blend in. Wear a Raider jersey. It does appear that some people are interrested in the tickets, you know they are not bandwagon fans but diehards.

JetBoatRich
12-23-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by LUVNLIFE
Wear a Raider jersey.
I hear you can catch a rash from that:o

JetBoatRich
12-23-2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by SD MIKEY
$200 for the pair.
Not enough money to get me to go:( I want more $$$$$$

disco_charger
12-23-2003, 05:20 PM
Still trying to find out if we're talking about field level....

Kilrtoy
12-23-2003, 06:39 PM
Come on raiders fans
are gentle god fearing tree hugging people who would never hurt so much as a bug.....

SandbarScot
12-23-2003, 10:24 PM
P1 is Plaza section one. Just above field level. My friends and I have 9 tickets also on Plaza. Will be tailgating from about 9am til kickoff :D :D :D
Go Raiders!

hboldno7
12-24-2003, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by hboldno7
Ill give you $100 for them
any better offers yet ? id still like them for $100

LUVNLIFE
12-24-2003, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Come on raiders fans
are gentle god fearing tree hugging people who would never hurt so much as a bug.....
Maybe you are right Kilroy. You should go to the game, get a seat in the cheap section and voice your opinion to all those bad Raider fans. Tell them what you think. Be sure and wear a S.D. jersey and yell Raiders and their fans suck. Go ahead if you think you are right. If the fans are a bunch of punks you shouldn't have any problem telling them they are losers.

boatnam2
12-24-2003, 05:57 AM
that hurts mrsbordsmnj!tina and i will be at the game hopefully since both teams are doing so shitty i wont be sold out and it will be a nice smooth day.well i woulnt mind seeing a few charger fans getting there asses kicked!j/k

75_Elim
12-24-2003, 11:04 AM
Maybe you are right Kilroy. You should go to the game, get a seat in the cheap section and voice your opinion to all those bad Raider fans. Tell them what you think. Be sure and wear a S.D. jersey and yell Raiders and their fans suck. Go ahead if you think you are right. If the fans are a bunch of punks you shouldn't have any problem telling them they are losers.
Hell Mrs Luvnlfe will roll ya in the parking lot for bad mouthing the Raiders!!! I can only imagine her in the stadium.... She'd tear you head off and shit down your neck :eek:

Mrs Luvnlife
12-24-2003, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by 75_Elim
Hell Mrs Luvnlfe will roll ya in the parking lot for bad mouthing the Raiders!!! I can only imagine her in the stadium.... She'd tear you head off and shit down your neck :eek:
I didn't jump your $hit at one of the Raider games, did I, Jerry? :eek: Sure hope not!!! :D

SandbarScot
12-24-2003, 05:01 PM
Whoever ends up with those tickets, I will be close by in P3, row 2. If game is aired on CBS, I will be sporting 2 signs for the TV cameras:
Crushed by the
Black and
Silver
Chargers
Bein'
Spanked!
GO RAIDERS :D :D :D

LUVNLIFE
12-24-2003, 05:20 PM
Way to go Sandbar Scot.;)

LUVNLIFE
12-25-2003, 08:28 AM
Why am I stupid for liking the Raiders.:confused: You are starting to get mad for some reason. If you don't like the Raiders quite posting about them.

JetBoatRich
12-25-2003, 09:40 AM
That crap can happen any where. We were at the Bronco game in San Diego last year. My wife and both kids sitting in the 8 row of the endzone where the players come out. We all have Bronco gear on and enjoying the game. IDIOTS start throwing crap at my wife and daughter, jerks. There was a lady(not really a lady) sitting behind me drunk talking all kind of trash, cussing. I turned to her husband and asked him to calm her down my son was 6 at the time and does not need to hear her crap how she hates the Broncos. :o

mike37
12-25-2003, 11:29 AM
Try going to a youth football game or baseball
Don’t cheer for your teem the other teem parents will kick your ass what a jock that is
Worse than a raider game

LUVNLIFE
12-25-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by titties and beer
some people are wound and little tight :mad:
That's my point. SOME people are assholes but these hater threads always include the words ALL Raider fans are assholes, losers, gangbangers or other things. I'm a Raider fan and I'm not any one of those and I don't like to be included in those categories. Raider fan yes the other things no, but all I read hear is ALL Raider fans are this or that and that's not me. So I take a little offense when people start calling me and including me with those groups.
That's right it's just a game. A new one every Sunday. I challenge anyone on these boards to find anywhere in these threads where I have badmouthed another team or their fans. I haven't. What I have done is defended the fact that I am a standup true Raider fan not the aforementioned badseeds.
Merry Christmas everyone. RAIDERS!!!!!!

JetBoatRich
12-25-2003, 02:17 PM
A new one every Sunday.
There last one is Sunday for the year:(
Cale, give Jen a big for us and tell her it will alright. Hope Santa was good to both your children, they are great kids so I am sure he was.:D
Take care and lay off the LUVNLIFE's.:D

LUVNLIFE
12-25-2003, 02:22 PM
Thanks for the backup Rich. You guys have a great X-mas. You know it they made out like bandits.:D

LUVNLIFE
12-25-2003, 02:24 PM
By the way their last one this Sunday is the same as alot of years and they aren't the only ones who's season is ending. It can be any team's year.:D

SD MIKEY
12-26-2003, 08:40 AM
Sold them for $200. Thanks!

LUVNLIFE
12-26-2003, 02:58 PM
RRRRRAAAAIIIIDDDDDDEEEERRRRRSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

SandbarScot
12-26-2003, 06:35 PM
I paid $125 each thru agency...$200 for pair in that location is a pretty good deal. I'm at about the 30 yard line.:D

LUVNLIFE
12-26-2003, 07:40 PM
RRRRRAAAAAIIIIIDDDDDEEEEERRRRRSSSS!!!!!!

CA Stu
12-27-2003, 05:56 PM
RRRRRAAAAAIIIIIDDDDDEEEEERRRRRSSSS!!!!!!
Dear God in Heaven, please let the Chargers put a whooping on the Raiders to quiet this guy down, Thanks! :D
CA Stu

LUVNLIFE
12-27-2003, 06:19 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Blah blah. I don't start these threads, I defend. :D All the soccer fans start them. They were thinking Futball.:D

LUVNLIFE
12-27-2003, 06:37 PM
****ing A they can't defend or offense thats no effin secret.:D At the last Monday night game that QB was selling beer in the stands until Callahan asked him if he ever played a little QB.:D

JetBoatRich
12-27-2003, 07:30 PM
****ing A they can't defend or offense thats no effin secret.:D At the last Monday night game that QB was selling beer in the stands until Callahan asked him if he ever played a little QB.:D Watch it Cale, looks like you dropped the Raiders. If that happens, we could not poke fun at you any more:(

LUVNLIFE
12-27-2003, 07:35 PM
Even though Iam a defender of the faith Iam also a realist.:frown:

eliminatedsprinter
12-30-2003, 10:50 AM
That's my point. SOME people are assholes but these hater threads always include the words ALL Raider fans are assholes, losers, gangbangers or other things. I'm a Raider fan and I'm not any one of those and I don't like to be included in those categories. Raider fan yes the other things no, but all I read hear is ALL Raider fans are this or that and that's not me. So I take a little offense when people start calling me and including me with those groups.
That's right it's just a game. A new one every Sunday. I challenge anyone on these boards to find anywhere in these threads where I have badmouthed another team or their fans. I haven't. What I have done is defended the fact that I am a standup true Raider fan not the aforementioned badseeds.
Merry Christmas everyone. RAIDERS!!!!!!
Cale
Have you noticed how the most fanatical, angry, bad mouthed fans are always the ones who always seem to have actually competed the least in sports themselves.:rolleyes: :cool:

CA Stu
12-31-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by CA Stu
Dear God in Heaven, please let the Chargers put a whooping on the Raiders to quiet this guy down, Thanks! :D
CA Stu
And my prayers were answered!
LUVNLIFE, you have my respect for having the backbone to support a team that isn't on top right now.
It will make your eventual comeback that much sweeter.
I know this from experience, I have been a Rams fan since 1976 or so...
In 1999, I saw two things I hadn't seen befroe:
1) A winning Rams team
2) Lots of Rams fans (fairweather bastards!)
Happy New Year
CA Stu

JetBoatRich
12-31-2003, 03:43 PM
are the tickets still available?:rolleyes:

boatnam2
01-01-2004, 08:10 AM
well the raiders lost but what a great time we had.missboatnam and i rolled in a motorhome with 10 people meet about another 6 or so out there.started the bbq at 8am beer at nine went into the game around 12:45 back to the lot motorhome around 4 fired the bbq back up until around 6 drove home stopped at the tittie bar for an hour or so got home by 9.beside the loss it was a hella of a day.

JetBoatRich
01-01-2004, 08:32 AM
Jim and Tina are Raider Fans:o that could be a problem:eek: J/K
Just think as of today it is a new year:D

boatnam2
01-01-2004, 09:25 AM
oh yea we are tina was sporting her brand new woodson jersey santa got her for being a good girl.

Mrs Luvnlife
01-01-2004, 09:52 PM
Right on.....way to go!! Sounds like you guys had a blast. :D That's the way we did it in the old days....when they were still at the Coliseum. :D Let's have hope for next season!