PDA

View Full Version : Cfw

blownalky557
12-23-2003, 09:26 PM
Are any of the jet heavy hitters coming to Camp Far West NYD?

cyclone
12-23-2003, 09:40 PM
My motor is still in several pieces so i wont be making it. oh wait, you asked for heavy hitters. nevermind. lol

blownalky557
12-23-2003, 09:45 PM
Cyclone,
Just curious, what are you running?

Heatseeker
12-23-2003, 11:42 PM
Mike, come up anyway! You'll have a great time with or without your boat.

Cs19
12-24-2003, 12:07 AM
I wish I was. Im in the same shoes as cyclone though. Do us a favor and put some of those flattys on the trailer where they belong.:D Good luck.

12-24-2003, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by cs19
I wish I was. Im in the same shoes as cyclone though. Do us a favor and put some of those flattys on the trailer where they belong.:D Good luck. YEAH.....Like thats gonna happen....:D

LakesOnly
12-24-2003, 08:09 AM
I will be there. The boat will come if it's not raining.
LO

Cs19
12-24-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by 058
YEAH.....Like thats gonna happen....:D
Hey Hotshot,Consider youself lucky some of the fast jets are not coming,and dont be so ignorant, theres always someone faster, and it just may be a jet.:D
Good luck blownalky557.

blownalky557
12-24-2003, 11:00 AM
CS19,
I am trying hard to get it ready but not really sure if the boat is going to make it on NYD, the glass work took longer than expected.

Kindsvater Flat
12-24-2003, 11:05 AM
I wish I was. Im in the same shoes as cyclone though. Do us a favor and put some of those flattys on the trailer where they belong.:D Good luck.
I learned the hard way. In high school I had a 10sec car. I thought I could beat everyone. But for every car I beat something else came out of the garage. My final losing was to a 48 ford pu by a 60 yr old man. He told me if he lost he makes a call and the next contender comes out. Just to prove no matter how fast you are there is always some old fart with something hidden in the garage, no matter what you will lose.

12-24-2003, 11:25 AM
Hey Hotshot,Consider youself lucky some of the fast jets are not coming,and dont be so ignorant, theres always someone faster, and it just may be a jet.:D
Good luck blownalky557. Lighten up, Francis....I was just poking a little fun.:yuk:

Bense468
12-24-2003, 11:30 AM
Francis LOL
Sorry CS that was funny. I doubt any jets will be the fastest up there if quickshot shows up :eek: :eek: :eek:

Cs19
12-24-2003, 01:04 PM
Francis,I dont remember talking about who will be the fastest or the "king of camp far west" ill leave that up to you guys,and yes if a full blown 2 -speed alcohol hydro drag boat shows up, im sure he will dominate.Good for him.
I just wanted to see some flattys get put away,thats all. After reading all the boards,it sounds like no fast jets will be there unfortunatly.
I personally believe that if a couple real jet boats showed up, they could send at least a few hotshots (v-drives) packing.

blownalky557
12-24-2003, 02:06 PM
cs19,
Don't count me out yet !!!!!

TopCat
12-24-2003, 04:00 PM
DON,T WORRY you wont hav to put the v-drives on the trailer cuz theyll already be there cuz the water will be to rough for them youll see a few in the morning but that will be about it especially if theres any kind of wind its like ive said b4 they are painted pretty so they look good on the trailer and all the v-drive groupies can go oow & ahhh but it will be the jets out there on the water but to each their own

Duke
12-24-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Kindsvater Flat
I learned the hard way. In high school I had a 10sec car. I thought I could beat everyone. But for every car I beat something else came out of the garage. My final losing was to a 48 ford pu by a 60 yr old man. He told me if he lost he makes a call and the next contender comes out. Just to prove no matter how fast you are there is always some old fart with something hidden in the garage, no matter what you will lose.
i didnt know they made cars that fast back then, :D j/k:D

Slick Knutts
12-24-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by TopCat
DON,T WORRY you wont hav to put the v-drives on the trailer cuz theyll already be there cuz the water will be to rough for them youll see a few in the morning but that will be about it especially if theres any kind of wind its like ive said b4 they are painted pretty so they look good on the trailer and all the v-drive groupies can go oow & ahhh but it will be the jets out there on the water but to each their own
cant wait to see this jerkwads boat at camp far west.
Are you going to show all the people what yer piece of terd does Mr Topmouth. You sure have lots to say for somebody without a boat.

TopCat
12-24-2003, 11:50 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Slick Knutts
cant wait to see this jerkwads boat at camp far west.
Are you going to show all the people what yer piece of terd does Mr Topmouth. You sure have lots to say for somebody without a boat. IS this the best you can do jerkwad, terd, & Mr Topmouth if you were as clever as you think you are you would hav just looked at my profile but again i guess you cant expect much from a jerkwad,terd & mr topmouth kind of guy(at least you got the MR part right) but sadly my engine will not be ready for NYD but i'll be there and i'll be looking forward to meeting....SLICK KNUTTS in the famous words of Bugs Bunny(something from your age group ) WHAT A MARROON!

bp
12-25-2003, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Bense468
Francis LOL
Sorry CS that was funny. I doubt any jets will be the fastest up there if quickshot shows up :eek: :eek: :eek:
bense, i think he said flatties, so darren don't count. :D :D

Bense468
12-25-2003, 01:10 PM
yeah I know. I was just playing around. Merry Christmas by the way

Blown 472
12-29-2003, 07:28 AM
Francis,I dont remember talking about who will be the fastest or the "king of camp far west" ill leave that up to you guys,and yes if a full blown 2 -speed alcohol hydro drag boat shows up, im sure he will dominate.Good for him.
I just wanted to see some flattys get put away,thats all. After reading all the boards,it sounds like no fast jets will be there unfortunatly.
I personally believe that if a couple real jet boats showed up, they could send at least a few hotshots (v-drives) packing.
You sure talk alot of shit for a guy that has a boat that sits on a trailer without an engine in it. I think it is called "bring it, dont sing it" but I could be wrong.:rolleyes:

Blown 472
12-29-2003, 08:39 AM
You think it is going to take an alky two speed boat to hand some ass, I want some of what you are smoking. I am sure a single four, small motor would do some serious damage. But then you wont be there to dole out the ass handings now will you???:p :p :D :D

wrightnow
12-29-2003, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Blown 472
You sure talk alot of shit for a guy that has a boat that sits on a trailer without an engine in it. I think it is called "bring it, dont sing it" but I could be wrong.:rolleyes:
Look who's talking shit now. It's seems to me that at lease cs19 is putting something together will trailer flatties, What's your story line.........oh thats right your the expert on who's not fast..

Blown 472
12-29-2003, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by wrightnow
Look who's talking shit now. It's seems to me that at lease cs19 is putting something together will trailer flatties, What's your story line.........oh thats right your the expert on who's not fast..
Expert?? nope,I founded the club.
And when will we see this?? "someday over the rainbow":D

BigBoyToys
12-29-2003, 09:05 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Blown 472
12-29-2003, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by BigBoyToys
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Dont worry, just having some fun.;) :D :D

BigBoyToys
12-29-2003, 09:11 AM
:D

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
12-29-2003, 10:00 AM
I bet if you could get Jerry Hicks in the HOT TUB boat out there he would shut quit a few down.:eek: :D

wrightnow
12-29-2003, 10:10 AM
I would have to guess sooner than when you will have something that can trailer flatties..

superdave013
12-29-2003, 10:16 AM
I would have to guess sooner than when you will have something that can trailer flatties..
Ski flat record is 7.53
good luck :)

flat broke
12-29-2003, 10:34 AM
Last I heard is that he may have something to show us around March... About the same time some other nice hardware will be getting wrapped in glass :D
I do have to ask, what are all the nay sayers going to have left in their arsenal when the subjects of their attempted ridicule have timeslips to back the HP in the boats? I'd guess it's going ot get awfully quiet around here. :rolleyes:
Chris

Blown 472
12-29-2003, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by flat broke
Last I heard is that he may have something to show us around March... About the same time some other nice hardware will be getting wrapped in glass :D
I do have to ask, what are all the nay sayers going to have left in their arsenal when the subjects of their attempted ridicule have timeslips to back the HP in the boats? I'd guess it's going ot get awfully quiet around here. :rolleyes:
Chris
That would take them showing up at the drags, and we all know that isn't going to happen.:rolleyes:

Blown 472
12-29-2003, 11:08 AM
Well since I am going to use my jet for a booze wagon and build a flattie that would be difficult.

wrightnow
12-29-2003, 03:20 PM
That would take them showing up at the drags, and we all know that isn't going to happen.:rolleyes:
I believe march there will be a few of us showing for the river race class, myself including, Will I see you there......lol

flat broke
12-29-2003, 04:06 PM
That's gonna be one hell of a pit party :D Did you guys talk Mike into piting down with you guys yet? :)
On a side note, I got a peek at one of my heads on Saturday... All I can say is :D :D :D
Chris

wrightnow
12-29-2003, 04:38 PM
It's going to be fun, Can't wait...but Mike wll be pitting with his builder, but I'm sure he would rather be down with us.
I saw you HEAD (only one) also, looks great lets just hope the other one shows up this week.

flat broke
12-29-2003, 06:32 PM
I just got home and pulled up the tracking info. The 2nd head was received by some guy named Elbert :D today at noon. Looks like there IS a santa after all.
Oh and I won't be making it to CFW... Jetboat (gotta stay on topic and thread appropriate and all) ;)
Chris

cyclone
12-30-2003, 09:29 AM
this must be the new drama thread, right Blown?

Blown 472
12-30-2003, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by cyclone
this must be the new drama thread, right Blown?
ding!kinda slow in here.;) :D