PDA

View Full Version : something new in HAVASU

wildbillg
12-25-2003, 12:31 PM
Shooting range plans grand opening
LAKE HAVASU CITY, Ariz. – Western Arizona’s only indoor shooting range is holding a grand opening this weekend. Sam Scarmardo, owner of Arizona Indoor Marksmanship Site (AIMS) said there would be a lot going on during the celebration. “We want to show the citizens of Lake Havasu City and the visitors of Lake Havasu City, the people that want to stop in and see the facility here. It’s open to the republic, there will be refreshments available here,” said Scarmardo.
The store will do more than add sales tax revenue to the coffers according to Scarmardo. “I think its going to be a contribution to the community, we’re always looking for one more tourism attraction, one more feature for Lake Havasu City to partake in,” said Scarmardo.
He also said people wishing to attend don’t have to worry about environmental concerns often associated with firing ranges. “Everything is climate controlled, you don’t have to worry about the ingestion of lead unless you are shooting and eating a sandwich at the same time which we aren’t going to let you do,” he said. The million-dollar renovation to the existing store added 13 firing lanes.

phebus
12-25-2003, 12:34 PM
There is an indoor shooting range in the area I work. They also rent guns for people to shoot. Been to lots of suicides at that place......:frown:

UnionJack
12-25-2003, 01:00 PM
that is all we need is some boats and guns... what we need is more women with big guns

Dr. Eagle
12-25-2003, 01:19 PM
Hmmmm
Sam Scarmardo...
Is this a Mafia Hit Man Training Facility by chance???:confused: ;)

Kilrtoy
12-25-2003, 02:00 PM
Sam Scarmardo...
Eagle I was thinking the same thing.......
where the hell is that place.

JetBoatRich
12-25-2003, 02:19 PM
Look out the Pyramid Posse could show up there:D

phebus
12-25-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Sam Scarmardo...
Eagle I was thinking the same thing.......
where the hell is that place.
McCulloch, near Acoma

Dr. Eagle
12-25-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by phebus
McCulloch, near Acoma
The special of the day:
An offer you can't refuse....:D