PDA

View Full Version : Cool Weather Coming Now

JetBoatRich
12-25-2003, 06:16 PM
Just hit 36 outside (patio therm.) and rain is turning to Ice, kids are sitting at the window waiting for snow:D

Dr. Eagle
12-25-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
Just hit 36 outside (patio therm.) and rain is turning to Ice, kids are sitting at the window waiting for snow:D Wow,
Not that cold here...check it out...
Folsom Lake Weather (http://home.comcast.net/~folsomeweather/)
The low pressure center that is bringing you the weather down there just passed over us here....

Mandelon
12-25-2003, 06:32 PM
San Diego is getting a pretty windy and rainy storm. Water is coming in under the doors, it is so windy. Not too much water coming down, it just is coming sideways.
I heard Kilrtoy can do that too. Come sideways, I mean. :rolleyes: :D

JetBoatRich
12-25-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
To much information from you:o

Dr. Eagle
12-25-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
San Diego is getting a pretty windy and rainy storm. Water is coming in under the doors, it is so windy. Not too much water coming down, it just is coming sideways.
Arr Arr, I guess the legend of Kilrtoy has spread far and wide (I think he is the one spreading it though)....:D

SoCal_fun
12-25-2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
Just hit 36 outside (patio therm.) and rain is turning to Ice, kids are sitting at the window waiting for snow:D
Might be heading up to Fraizer park to go sledding tomorrow. Depends on the weather and such.

twistedpair
12-25-2003, 07:48 PM
Currently 54 and raining, supposed to drop into the 30's overnight in the next couple of days. Maybe winterizing the boat was worthwhile after all!

Kilrtoy
12-25-2003, 08:06 PM
Thanks Mandelon,
I think.
I can do it any way any how......
but how did this come up.....:confused:

beer hunter
12-25-2003, 08:23 PM
It's been raining all day (Mission Viejo) and will probably be down in the upper 30's to low 40's but no snow :) The kids have been wanting to ride their new bikes all day, but not in all the rain :D Merry Christmas everyone :)

Mandelon
12-25-2003, 08:28 PM
We head for the desert in the morning...supposed to be 9" of snow going over the hill??? We'll see.