PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Video King, New Lavey to join us!

CircleJerk
12-25-2003, 11:28 PM
That's right, I have heard another Lavey-Craft will be racing with the Nosties of the Northwest. That totals 4 trunk models and one sidewinder! I wont spill the beans for the new owners since you may imagine how exciting this is for a non "B Boat" kind of guy! MaYBE Jerr knows? I also hear that a few Nosty California boats are getting ready to take us on at the June12 Tastin Racin event near Seattle Wa.! WHOA...could we be seeing a North South Challenge event?? I had better get out in the shop.....:D

CircleJerk
12-28-2003, 04:28 PM
Update, The boat mentioned above resided under or near the Needles Bridge in all the river rat videos. Advertised for sale in the V-drive newsletter complete for 7800 I think. Now, I know most of you could care less about this style of boat or its manufacture, but maybe some lurkers out there can confirm the disappearance of another Lavey from California, and where it is heading. I'd like to know if I'm to have real competition next year.....that's all. Finally, the videos will go out Monday afternoon to everyone worthy!!:wink:

GofastRacer
12-28-2003, 06:49 PM
Hey CJ, how about a pic of this Lavey!..;)

dmontzsta
12-28-2003, 08:01 PM
This is good, the less Laveys in SoCal means the more rare mine is :)

boatguy222
12-28-2003, 11:32 PM
. Finally, the videos will go out Monday afternoon to everyone worthy!!:wink: [/B][/QUOTE]
Mr Jerk, Sir,
How do you get on the "worthy" list?? I know no one on this board are "worthy" of your fine video. Maybe some "worthy" person will see this and make us a bootleg copy, maybe for $6.00 a copy

blondie#1
12-29-2003, 09:14 PM
Yee of little faith! Maybe you be the one to bootleg it dude! Your check and copy left with the Californians so you be getting it sooner I think. Now, apology please......? Well maybe not after you see the video of you at Scootney......remember only the best of the best got in! That means the funniest {no swearing this time} or the most interesting and raciest footage....wonder where you FIT in?:D

CircleJerk
12-31-2003, 03:25 PM
Go Fast, I dont have any but it was advertised in the Classic V-drive Newsletter. It was an Orange and blue gel coat with LS7.
Demonstra, you guys just keep selling them and someday we'll have them all! Cant beat that hull of yours for the ride! Our model C style are far from smooth riding! :D