PDA

View Full Version : Hey Kilrtoy just a reminder....

SCUBA STEVE
12-27-2003, 10:01 AM
USC is # 1....:D 5 more days until SC kicks some Michigan ass!!
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/829116_1677-med.JPG
Not the best seats in the house, but at least we are not in the top row.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/829rose_bowl_tix-med.jpg
:cool: :D

Kilrtoy
12-27-2003, 11:59 AM
Nice Steve,
Im glad you got them. I bet they were like a months rent at the river.
I hope they win and put the E/C in their place..........
Hey I got a new camera and NO you cant touch it......:D :eek: ;)

Doug H.
12-27-2003, 10:37 PM
Steve, have a great time with the boys and Monique too :D glad to see your going and supporting the red/gold and not the blue/gold..........................................GO FIGHT AND WIN....USC

JetBoatRich
12-31-2003, 08:48 AM
Steve you all set for tomorrow:cool: the weather looks great

MobyMan
12-31-2003, 10:39 AM
Don't worry Steve. They will find a way to rip off the Pac Ten again. Remember the Huskies, co champ bullshit. Unfortunately the same scenario will be repeated this year (Bastards).

BUSTI
12-31-2003, 12:26 PM
F I G H T O N S C U B A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As I have been called on these boards this year...I am Carnac...and i predict the same type of victory over the wolverines this year as we had over Iowa last year! Iowa was a better team last year than Michigan is this year.
The Trojans will probably start slow allowing the wolverines to be in the game right through the first half..but the Men of Troy led my Linart and williams will open their opponents liked gutted fish in the second half!
Carnac sees a trojan victory ....lets see .....its becoming clear now....ah thats it USC 45 Michigan 21!!!!!!
The true National Championship will belong to the Trojans. the BCS winner will not be as respected as the true champs the trojans...period!!!! the coaches and the press will garner more respect for USC and we will once again hang another National Championship banner in the colesium!
It will be the first of several National Champuionships for Pete Carroll!
Scuba have a great time and be safe and Fight On Baby!
After losing to Fresno so embarrassingly don't you think it is time to consider ucla for removal from the PAC 10? Just starting shit!

Kilrtoy
12-31-2003, 03:46 PM
Wish you guys luck,
I dont want to see the title on the east coast....