PDA

View Full Version : Espn Football

LASERRAY
12-27-2003, 07:28 PM
What, No Joe Namath Tonight?:D
Also, I'm tired of these broadcaster's incessive asskissing of these Professional Athletes. They're Proffesional for Christsakes! These broadcasters act so suprised when a quarterback is on target, or if they get a couple of first downs, or anything petty like that. We SHOULD hold these MILLIONAIRES to a Higher standard for performance, and these elementary accomplishments should not be held in such high regard. I think these Bozos just like to hear the sound of their own voice. Bring back announcer-free broadcasts, or maybe just thin the heard.:cool:

Kilrtoy
12-27-2003, 07:33 PM
I love the female broadcasters ,
BUT
They need to be topless when annoucing

JetBoatRich
12-27-2003, 07:37 PM
I don't like the ESPN coverage, your right some of the best ass kissers:yuk: they jump from one person to another, depending on who is doing well in the game.
Joe Namth, was classic last week. I thought he was going to attack her. :rolleyes:

Dr. Eagle
12-27-2003, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
I don't like the ESPN coverage, your right some of the best ass kissers:yuk: they jump from one person to another, depending on who is doing well in the game.
Joe Namth, was classic last week. I thought he was going to attack her. :rolleyes:
It was F'in hilarious. He was so drunk he could get his Designated driver a 502 from breathing the same air..

twistedpair
12-27-2003, 07:42 PM
I'm pretty much done with ESPN all together. Berman and his un-funny names for people like Troy 'duck under' Glauss and Stewart Scott's 'Boo-Yaw':rolleyes:
They're in a big fight here in Vegas with Cox cuz' they want to raise rates 25% and Cox told them to suck it! I say SCREW ESPN!, I think fox could do a better job anyway.

LASERRAY
12-27-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by twistedpair
I'm pretty much done with ESPN all together. Berman and his un-funny names for people like Troy 'duck under' Glauss and Stewart Scott's 'Boo-Yaw':rolleyes:
They're in a big fight here in Vegas with Cox cuz' they want to raise rates 25% and Cox told them to suck it! I say SCREW ESPN!, I think fox could do a better job anyway. You're right on the mark my friend. Berman's schtick is soooooo tired, with his " he could go all the way", and back, back, back:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: Time to get a new tagline FATMAN!:mad: And Stu-ee with his Disney-esk ebonics, That's so OVER! Joe Theisman- YOU SUCK!!!!!!:yuk:

JetBoatRich
12-27-2003, 08:21 PM
Have to Love Berman's Comb Over:yuk:

Dr. Eagle
12-27-2003, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
Have to Love Berman's Comb Over:yuk:
Those hairs have to be like 30" long so he can comb over and over and over.,,,,,,,

Kilrtoy
12-27-2003, 08:47 PM
KIANA
Saw here at a biker ride
Damn is she skinny

LASERRAY
12-27-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
KIANA
Saw here at a biker ride
Damn is she skinny
She's so fine!! I would eat chili-con-carne out of her Dungbunker!!!
:rolleyes: :p :wink:

Kilrtoy
12-27-2003, 11:19 PM
Ray you are a sick FU%^

LASERRAY
12-27-2003, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
She's so fine!! I would eat chili-con-carne out of her Dungbunker!!!
:rolleyes: :p :wink: MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Dr. Eagle
12-27-2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!:D :D :D
Quoting yourself...
Post whoring to a new level....:rolleyes:

LASERRAY
12-27-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Quoting yourself...
Post whoring to a new level....:rolleyes: :D