PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Lady & Loud Mouth Lime

24ROD
12-28-2003, 09:15 AM
Does anyone out there have a Pic of one of these boats they could post? Dragon Lady was a Comp Hydro that raced in the mid to late 70s. It had an Arias Motor and was driven by a woman Jackie Pratt. I remember seeing this boat at Lake Ming. Loud Mouth Lime was a Sanger Shovelnose Hydro lime green in color. This boat was drivein by Bill Pratt it used to race the ndba races at Long Beach and Ming in the early 70s. Allso at the early Family drags at Bluewater. This boat was a comp hydro too.

Hud
12-28-2003, 09:40 AM
Have checked the Wild V-Drive form?

24ROD
12-28-2003, 09:48 AM
Hud, are they in there? If so I did not see them what page? These boats belonged to a family my wife was real tight with. I think she's looking for some of her lost youth;) Oh yea me too:wink:

Hud
12-28-2003, 04:07 PM
I don't know if they are in there, but you could ask the V-Drive Video Man=Jerry Griffin. I get a lot of photos from him for the wild v drive form. I'm getting photos all the time, so check in time to time! More photos to come after the 1st.:D

FILTHYSLICK
12-28-2003, 07:05 PM
Was for sale in the back of hot boat mag a couple years ago. Add said it had been in storage for years. Still had the motor in her. The owner wanted 35K complete but would seperate. Still had the original paint also. Hope that helps.

LUVNLIFE
12-28-2003, 07:30 PM
There is one for sale in the back of DragBoatReview this month. Says it's a 1983 Factory Sanger. ProGas KB, B1 heads and lenco. $22.5k. Don't know if it's the same but it says Drag On Lady.

SANGER-RICH
12-29-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by 24ROD
Does anyone out there have a Pic of one of these boats they could post? Dragon Lady was a Comp Hydro that raced in the mid to late 70s. It had an Arias Motor and was driven by a woman Jackie Pratt. I remember seeing this boat at Lake Ming. Loud Mouth Lime was a Sanger Shovelnose Hydro lime green in color. This boat was drivein by Bill Pratt it used to race the ndba races at Long Beach and Ming in the early 70s. Allso at the early Family drags at Bluewater. This boat was a comp hydro too.
Anybody find any pictures yet?? I would like to see them.

Kindsvater Flat
12-29-2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by LUVNLIFE
There is one for sale in the back of DragBoatReview this month. Says it's a 1983 Factory Sanger. ProGas KB, B1 heads and lenco. $22.5k. Don't know if it's the same but it says Drag On Lady.
That boat has been for sale for a long time. I remember it being in HB mag 2 or 3 yrs ago.

LUVNLIFE
12-31-2003, 06:10 PM
I remember seeing it before also. Don't know if it's the original or not worth the price. You are right been for sale.