PDA

View Full Version : cfw update

SANGER-RICH
12-28-2003, 12:19 PM
I want to make sure where to camp, on the ramp side? and what day everyone will start showing up 12/31 or early on the 1st, also if we bring a tri-tip is there going to be a comunity bbq or do we need to bring ours?

Her454
12-28-2003, 01:17 PM
I will have BBQ barrels and the meat will be going on about 10-, same as last year so its done early (about 12) and you can bring whatever you want and just put in under the EZ-ups and have some coffee, etc (Large Purple One) as early as possible so we can it set up! We will be there on Tuesday, ramp side...just close the gate behind you when you come in.
Some suggestions that went over real well last year....Tri-Tip, Garlic Bread, Chili, Mac Salad.....MUSHROOMS, MUSHROOMS, MUSHROOMS......
We can always use extra tables......utensils and possibly another Ez-up and they will be by the bonfire again this year.
So far.....
Traci - Tri-Tip, Table (2), Canope (2), Motherlode Lasagna, 5lbs Mushrooms
LadyRat - Tri-Tip, Side Dish, Table, Canope, Wrecked Caddies (MotherLode Margarita's)
Hud - MUSHROOMS, Table, EZ-Up
Sangster - TBD
Blown472- Cheese & Sausage Platter, PepperJack Cheese, Mild Cheddar, Farmers and Monterey Jack/ Dill Jack Cheese and Garlic Summer Sausage shipped all the way from Wisconsin (Thanks Blown!)
SangerBoy and Kaitlin - Guacamole
RD - "Special River Bean Dish"
SMALLS - Tri-Tip & Prawns
TeamGreen- HotLinks, Potato Salad, Homemade Booze
Pumpkins- Laid Back Bloody Marys (Best Marys this side of Mexico if you've never had one!), Posole, 2 Tri Tips, Ez Up, Table, 40 cup coffee maker, bottle of Emmets and a double chafing dish.
Laroy Mentor - Can of Whoop Ass & Bucket of Bullshit

Hud
12-28-2003, 04:02 PM
Traci, I'll bring a table & EZup!:D

SANGER-RICH
12-28-2003, 04:23 PM
WE CAN BRING 2 TRI-TIP ROASTS, A SMALL FOLDING TABLE, IS HUD COOKING ALL THE MUSHROOMS?, IF SO WE WILL BRING MORE MUSHROOMS , DO THEY NEED TO BE CUT UP? IS THERE ANYONE STAYING THE NIGHT??? DONT WANT TO GET STUCK WITH THE GUYS FROM THE HILLS AGAIN!!!!!:eek: :eek: :D :D

Her454
12-28-2003, 05:58 PM
As far as I know HUD is cookin all the shrooms...its his job ya know.........we have learned not to mess with perfection.......:) There will be plenty of room in the barrel for your Tri-Tips.
And yes, if the shrooms are sliced its better! As far as the guys from the hills....not sure who you mean....;)

flattie440
12-28-2003, 06:21 PM
we want to come out this year but can't get out till thursday. Is this event only one day long or will it go all weekend?

Hud
12-28-2003, 08:30 PM
If you want me to cook mushrooms, they have to be sliced. They don't trust Her with a knife, and I don't know how. I just cook!:D

Her454
12-29-2003, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Hud
They don't trust Her with a knife
;)
Originally posted by flattie440
we want to come out this year but can't get out till thursday. Is this event only one day long or will it go all weekend?
The majority of the festivities will be on New Years Day...not sure how many will be staying longer..depends on the weather I guess and how many have to be back at work tho.

Hud
12-29-2003, 09:20 AM
Festivities, I like it! Were is webter when you need him:D

Her454
12-29-2003, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Hud
Festivities, I like it! Were is webter when you need him:D
He's been awol for awhile now.....maybe visitin with the relatives for the holidays!?

Hud
12-29-2003, 10:21 AM
Traci, check your pm's.

Kindsvater Flat
12-29-2003, 10:25 AM
I don't know......
http://www.goes.noaa.gov/GIFS/WCI8.JPG

Her454
12-29-2003, 10:36 AM
SHIT! Ok Time for drastic measures....
Rain Rain, go away
so us boaters can come and play
Flats and Hydros, and even some jets
its not as much fun, if we all get wet
but if is, we'll make due
with Chef Hud, and all his shrooms
WELLLLLL, its the best I could do on a Monday morning and all.....:):):)

LakesOnly
12-29-2003, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Her454
Rain Rain, go away
Not bad Her454.
LO

Blown 472
12-29-2003, 11:13 AM
SHIT! Ok Time for drastic measures....
Rain Rain, go away
WELLLLLL, its the best I could do on a Monday morning and all.....:):):)
Golf clap. Maybe you could whip up a spell??:devil:

Heatseeker
12-29-2003, 11:16 AM
Traci, did you do the obliglitory anti-rain dance while reciting your clever poem.
If so, we got it made! If not, the shrooms will do!

Her454
12-29-2003, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Heatseeker
Traci, did you do the obliglitory anti-rain dance while reciting your clever poem.
Yes I did as a matter of fact, and its traditionally a "Sun Dance" done with an old piece of wood that resembles a voodoo stick that I found in the desert about 20 years ago.........;)
and I threw a spell in there too, just in case............:D

Heatseeker
12-29-2003, 02:09 PM
Yes I did as a matter of fact, and its traditionally a "Sun Dance" done with an old piece of wood that resembles a voodoo stick that I found in the desert about 20 years ago.........;)
Looks like we've got it made then!!!

SANGER-RICH
12-29-2003, 05:59 PM
Thanks Her454 we need all the help we can get, Im looking forward to this event rain or shine. [Hopefully Shine] has there been anyone doing reservations or is it first come first serve on the camp sites?

Her454
12-29-2003, 08:14 PM
Its first come first serve on the sites, no reservations till April.