PDA

View Full Version : Problems with NJBA

Creamof Sumyunguy
03-25-2006, 02:09 PM
I over heard the track officials giving instructions, and admonishments to a brand new capsul hydro driver, then overheard the president of the association giving directions and orders that were in direct contradiction to what the officals had given the driver. I also heard lots of disturbing things over the officials two-way radios.
Why is it the NJBA would allow a tech official from IHBA to come into a race and pass out IHBA tech forms? Would CF allow an NJBA offical come into an IHBA event and hand out NJBA tech forms?
Busby I distinctly heard you go against what the tech director told Parrick. It doesn't look good when members of the NJBA are undermining eachother. Why wasn't the course red lighted when Jerry Hicks left the start line 15 seconds after his opponent? And why wasn't Jerry Hicks banned?
Please guys, lets clean it up.

HBjet
03-25-2006, 02:43 PM
And why wasn't Jerry Hicks banned?
Banned? For what?
Oh, nice first post too... unless you post here all the time but can't nut up and show your face!!!
HBjet

Creamof Sumyunguy
03-25-2006, 02:57 PM
Banned? For what?
Maybe not banned, but atleast fined or suspended.
There is a reason why he crashed, and we can not afford to have people making stupid decisions like that, and ruining it for everyone else.

Boss.Hogg
03-25-2006, 03:23 PM
I heard Jerry Hicks was pitched because he hit the other boat's rollers and his pop-off didn't do it's job. And that he took off within the 15 seconds. Isn't he really experienced? Shouldn't he have known if the track looked unsafe? How do you know that he wasn't spoken to?
Doesn't the Tech Director work for the Race Director/President?
Who are you Mr. Cream guy and how did you hear all of this stuff? Are you a guy with NJBA who is allowed to have a radio?
I think it's funny how people are afraid to say things they are really feeling under their regular forum names, it's obvious that this guy created a fake name to come here and post.
Why is it that people bash the NJBA officials anyways? I think they put on a good race.

pacman
03-25-2006, 03:29 PM
how is it that the president of the NJBA doesn't know what he is talking about? instead of hiding in the shadows of our pits and listening to only what you wanted to hear why not speak up and say what you were feeling then? as for busby's advice...did you not see how well the boat did on Sunday? i'd say that was pretty damn good advice!! if you have any bench racers comments try thinking it through before you open your mouth.
ED & DEBBIE PACILIO OWNERS 288

BUSBY
03-25-2006, 06:44 PM
how is it that the president of the NJBA doesn't know what he is talking about? instead of hiding in the shadows of our pits and listening to only what you wanted to hear why not speak up and say what you were feeling then? as for busby's advice...did you not see how well the boat did on Sunday? i'd say that was pretty damn good advice!! if you have any bench racers comments try thinking it through before you open your mouth.
ED & DEBBIE PACILIO OWNERS 288
Hey Eddie ... don't let this ruffle your feathers ... it's no big deal. I've had even more harsh comments from others. Ones that actually have facts behind them, unlike this post.
Boss Hogg ... Team Tech is assigned to me ... if Cream Guy was listening to a radio, he would have heard that I was listening to Team Tech as well as Don Jones, Rescue 1 & Rescue 2 ... in respect to Brad's passes. I don't only listen to one individual, I take the view points of everyone watching. Joe Jr. had valid points ... and I listened to them and passed them along to Eddie & Brad.
As far as Jerry Hicks goes ... he is fine, and I respect him as a driver. I reviewed tape after his accident and he had a green course taking off within the allotted 15 seconds. I'm sure the folks from MPD would have more information about why his pop off didn't go off ... but there was a conversation with Mr. Hicks after the accident about what and why it happened. It's not everyone's business though.
Cream Guy, if you have concerns ... shoot me a PM with your contact information and I get in touch with you about them.
Brian Busby
NJBA President / Race Director

LVjetboy
03-25-2006, 08:05 PM
Cream = hide behind a screen name 'cause he's too scared to post who he is. Hey silly screen cream. You have a valid bitch? Step up. If not, pm others instead of posting mysterious comments in a public forum. May you need to clean it up.
BTW, I'm Jerry Friddell owner of Dragn-jet. People may not always like what I post but they know me and they know my boat. I don't hide behind a false screen name.
jer