PDA

View Full Version : Stagetech Las Vegas!

WetWillie
12-28-2003, 07:07 PM
Charlie,
I was walking in LV this week and low and behold I see your crew and gear putting up a stage in the front of the Paris hotel?
Was that your company?
I want to email you and ask you a few questions about doing business in Las Vegas. What day you going to the LA boat show?
Shoot me an email @ tekworks@san.rr.com
Thanks
Bill

jm2drvr
12-29-2003, 01:38 PM
He's in Vegas right now, I don't think he'll be back til after the first of the year, but your right, that is his company.

TOBTEK
12-29-2003, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by jm2drvr
He's in Vegas right now, I don't think he'll be back til after the first of the year, but your right, that is his company.
I/WE should have hooked up with Sir Charles. we were just there for 4 days. Christmas vacation in Vegas was a blast! Fricken cold though:cry:

WetWillie
12-29-2003, 09:32 PM
Next time I will post my travel plans!
We stayed at Mandalay Bay for a couple of days.
Won some money. Went and saw Jerry Sienfield at Ceasers on saterday night. Wife and I had a blast.
I wish I would have known you guys were in town! I would have bought you dinner at the Rum Jungle.. It would be great to meet you guys and shoot the shit.. Put a name with a face.
TOBTEK you sell the trailer yet? You building any Carts yet?
JM2DRVR whats up with you? You been lurking? You got the boat and disappeared..
WW;)

jm2drvr
12-30-2003, 12:11 AM
Been working my ass off...only put about 60 hours on the boat so far...I really love it though, it has been problem free so far.

TOBTEK
12-30-2003, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by WetWillie
Next time I will post my travel plans!
We stayed at Mandalay Bay for a couple of days.
Won some money. Went and saw Jerry Sienfield at Ceasers on saterday night. Wife and I had a blast.
I wish I would have known you guys were in town! I would have bought you dinner at the Rum Jungle.. It would be great to meet you guys and shoot the shit.. Put a name with a face.
TOBTEK you sell the trailer yet? You building any Carts yet?
JM2DRVR whats up with you? You been lurking? You got the boat and disappeared..
WW;)
THAT SUCKS! we were also at Mandalay Bay on the FourSeasons side from thursday through Sunday....also had a few at rum jungle. Have three carts going right now in the build process, one is completed...waiting on the $$$$$:rolleyes: Haven't sold the trailer in Yuma, Haven't really tried (wifey wants to keep it) I want to build a duplex with KAB in Havasu...gonna(hopfully) be at hidden shores next weekend, delivering a cart to another hidden shores resident, havent ben out there since september.

WetWillie
12-30-2003, 09:59 AM
Probably sat next to you at a Blackjack table! Lets see a picture
of the carts!
WW

Charley
12-30-2003, 08:12 PM
Damn guys I was in town too.... just got back actually. WW you should have walked up and asked for me, I was probably there when you saw the trucks or cases or whatever you saw the "Stagetech" on. By the way the event is actually at The Venetian not Paris...It's kinda easy to confuse the two, Thank god we didnt set up at the wrong hotel! ;)
Bryan, Call me I have an update on our lil dealio:D