PDA

View Full Version : Rexone.....

SPECTRABRENT
12-29-2003, 08:06 PM
Does Stuart Warner make a (I think 2 5/8) size guage with the stainless bezel?
Also, I was in your shop about 2 months ago and looking to buy the stern light billet bezel, but your were out. I want a polished one, let me know if you have them in?
Brent

Kindsvater Flat
12-29-2003, 08:28 PM
You must have went before 4pm. He sleeps in and shows up late.

Rexone
12-30-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by SPECTRABRENT
Does Stuart Warner make a (I think 2 5/8) size guage with the stainless bezel?
Also, I was in your shop about 2 months ago and looking to buy the stern light billet bezel, but your were out. I want a polished one, let me know if you have them in?
Brent
If that's the 457155 rear light bezel you're after I think I have one left. For the Atwood Stern Light?... Let me know and I'll pull it aside for you. That is an item we originally made for Cole Boats and since they're no longer, we probably will not run them again as we just don't sell many.
On the SW 2 5/8" gauges they offer them in certain configurations only. Let me know what gauge(s) you're after and I'll check it out. I think they are chrome bezels, not ss.
:)

SPECTRABRENT
12-30-2003, 03:14 PM
RExone,
I need 2 of the polished rear light bezels. PLease hold them for me.
As for the gauges, I want the stainless trim, not the chrome.
THanks,
Brent

Rexone
12-30-2003, 03:27 PM
I think I have only one polished. I'll strip a color on a second one for you and polish it if you like. That's the only way I can get you 2 of em polished. I do have a few in various colors so it's not a problem.

SPECTRABRENT
12-30-2003, 03:52 PM
OK, let me know when I can pick them up.
Brent