PDA

View Full Version : Classic Boat Beach Bash & Truckin' Mag

Chase
12-30-2003, 12:18 PM
I am sure someone has already posted something about this already, but I was happy to see an article in the most recent Truckin' Magazine of the Classic Boat Beach Bash held @ Laughlin last summer.
I just figured I would enter a thread to let everyone know about the article if they don't know about it already.....

Beautiful Noise
12-30-2003, 12:23 PM
Thank's Chase, It was a very cool Write up and a great event:D

HalletDave
12-30-2003, 12:41 PM
Thank's Chase, It was a very cool Write up and a great event
I have to agree with the above.;) :cool: :D

gigamurph
12-30-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Beautiful Noise
Thank's Chase, It was a very cool Write up and a great event:D Gee Steve; we can't imagine why YOU would like the article! Is it just me, or did anyone else catch ol' BN movin' THE boat everytime the photographer moved? :p :D
Oh well; at least THE boat and wife are photogenic! Hmmmmm.....alot like my side of the coin!:D

Beautiful Noise
12-30-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by gigamurph
Gee Steve; we can't imagine why YOU would like the article! Is it just me, or did anyone else catch ol' BN movin' THE boat everytime the photographer moved? :p :D
Oh well; at least THE boat and wife are photogenic! Hmmmmm.....alot like my side of the coin!:D
Gee,Thank's alot Gig(now I see how you got your other nickname)For raining on my 3 Minute's of FAME:p :p ;) :D :D

gigamurph
12-30-2003, 05:58 PM
Gee,Thank's alot Gig(now I see how you got your other nickname)For raining on my 3 Minute's of FAME:p :p ;) :D :D 3 minutes, 7 pix, and what; 5 pages? Don't you have anything else to do tonight besides postin' and lookin' for the neighbor kids with their cameras?:D
Oh, BTW! What other nickname?:p

Beautiful Noise
12-30-2003, 06:01 PM
Oh, BTW! What other nickname?:p
GEE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Dick, I don't know what you mean:rolleyes: Beside's I'm out of Film do you have any I can borrow:D :D :p :D

JetBoatRich
12-30-2003, 06:02 PM
Gig, he is just an attention ***** with his boat:eek:

gigamurph
12-30-2003, 06:04 PM
GEE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Dick, I don't know what you mean:rolleyes: Beside's I'm out of Film do you have any I can borrow:D :D :p :D I can just envision the next thread!
"Film? What's film have to do with cameras?"
It's hell bein' a dinosaur; ain't it?:D
How you bean Steve?

Beautiful Noise
12-30-2003, 06:07 PM
How you bean Steve?
LOL..................We've been good, Deb said thank's for asking tho:p
How have you and your Bride been, Busy with the Holiday's I bet You can ingore Rich's comment he has Post -***** Envy:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-30-2003, 06:08 PM
me too.... :D

Beautiful Noise
12-30-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
me too.... :D
You too what? Post-***** Envyitis:rolleyes: :D

gigamurph
12-30-2003, 06:12 PM
LOL..................We've been good, Deb said thank's for asking tho:p
How have you and your Bride been, Busy with the Holiday's I bet You can ingore Rich's comment he has Post -***** Envy:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D We had a good holiday as usual. This one was just chucked full of interestingly bad karma though! But we still managed to enjoy it! As for JBR, just between you and I, I like the guy, but he's too young to put any significance into anything he says! Ya know; wet behind the ears kinda thing!.....and especially after he left me hangin' Christmas 2002!:p ;) :D

Beautiful Noise
12-30-2003, 06:26 PM
and especially after he left me hangin' Christmas 2002!:p ;) :D
I've heard he's like that:D :D

Doug H.
12-30-2003, 10:52 PM
Ya, what he said. :rolleyes:

JetBoatRich
12-30-2003, 11:01 PM
As for JBR, just between you and I, I like the guy, but he's too young to put any significance into anything he says! Ya know; wet behind the ears kinda thing!.....and especially after he left me hangin' Christmas 2002!:p ;) :D
Being told I am young, have to like that.
Last year in Havasu, stoped for beer at the circle K. Guy asked me for ID, I went to show him and he started laughing. OLD MAN

gigamurph
12-31-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
Being told I am young, have to like that.
Last year in Havasu, stoped for beer at the circle K. Guy asked me for ID, I went to show him and he started laughing. OLD MAN He wasn't checkin' your ID for age! He was just verifyin' what he already knew!
"Yep; another one of THOSE friggin' Californians!" :p :D