PDA

View Full Version : Phil Hendrie......

Kachina26
12-30-2003, 07:48 PM
Anyone listen to him on KFI am 640 in La, or any other radio station out there? Too funny! Ted from Teds' of Beverly Hills is on now.

MagicMtnDan
12-30-2003, 07:52 PM
By the way, in case you don't know it, Phil does all the voices on his show (he interviews himself). I laugh so hard hearing irate listeners call up to give his "guests" $hit about their statements when it's Phil saying everything.
Hope I didn't burst anyone's bubble about him and his show.

78Eliminator
12-30-2003, 07:52 PM
Phil is my personal hero. I love that guy.....

78Eliminator
12-30-2003, 07:53 PM
Some of his personal commentary is even better than when he does tha voices.....

Kachina26
12-30-2003, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
By the way, in case you don't know it, Phil does all the voices on his show (he interviews himself). I laugh so hard hearing irate listeners call up to give his "guests" $hit about their statements when it's Phil saying everything.
Hope I didn't burst anyone's bubble about him and his show. He announces it after every bit he does, but I was hoping to catch someone off guard here. I just can't get over how quick he is. You can listen live Listen here (http://www.kfi640.com/interactive/streaming.html)

78Eliminator
12-30-2003, 08:09 PM
It would be cool if Phil was into boating. I would float his bar tab all weekend.....

Rexone
12-30-2003, 08:12 PM
He's a riot.
I like Bobbie Dooley and her husband Steve. President of Western States Homeowners assn. funny chit.
He has lots of funny characters though. :D

Charley
12-30-2003, 08:19 PM
I think phil is phuckin awesome... we like Bobbie dooley:D

78Eliminator
12-30-2003, 08:24 PM
There was this one skit, where some gas station owner was charging extra cause the people in his station were spilling cream and sugar all over his coffee table area in his mini mart and he felt like he had to charge them like $4 a gallon to compensate for all the cleaning. I have not laughed that hard in a long time. My girlfriend just stared at me like I was crazy the whole time I was listening and laughing like a mad man....

Kachina26
12-30-2003, 08:44 PM
"we wanna put our meat in your mouth" cracks me up

78Eliminator
12-30-2003, 08:47 PM
There was another one on "Gay Deprogramming" that killed me too.....

Kachina26
12-30-2003, 08:59 PM
When the US soccer team won some big tourney, Ted Bell tied up the hispanic waitress and used her as a pinata, then they tied up the bus boy and drug him behind a car.

Kachina26
12-30-2003, 09:43 PM
Right now he is interviewing a comedian who was bagging on one his kids friends cause she stutters.

CrazyHippy
12-30-2003, 11:22 PM
If i'm not mistaken he is also the voice for Jack in the Jack-In-The Box comercials.
BJH

78Eliminator
12-30-2003, 11:22 PM
Well, you are mistaken.

Kachina26
12-30-2003, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by CrazyHippy
If i'm not mistaken he is also the voice for Jack in the Jack-In-The Box comercials.
BJH Nah, I don't think so. But he does do some stuff on Fox. King of the hill and that stupid Futurama thing.

Buff
12-31-2003, 07:49 AM
Hendrie hooked me with the very first show he had on the air in LA. It was when Shaq was just acquired by the Lakers and Phil pretended to be interviewing him. He had shaq saying things like "I hate LA but if you fools want to pay me all this money - fine I'll take it and do all your stupid white women too."
I bought it all the way but didn't call in. It's great stuff! I'm partial to Margaret and her background-voice husband myself. My only complaint is I tell people to listen to him and they'll tune in at the top of an hour and Phil will spend the whole hour pontificating about something or other or going on about his wife and step-kids. Who cares?- make me laugh - I'm a humor *****. Phil - you are only on three freaking hours a night - quit goofing off - hell - what if I spent half of my time at work not working but just talking about my family or offering up my opinions about world affairs, oh yeah, wait a minute - I do do that - never mind. Buf

Ducatista
12-31-2003, 09:03 AM
When is this guy on the air? I'd like to check him out.

Back Forty
12-31-2003, 09:13 AM
Phil Hendry is my favorite.
How about the Old man in the Big RV that has strict rules of the road. If you want to pass him, you have to give the correct sound signals from your horn or he won't let you pass.
Phil is a F'ing work of art!!!
I'm glad to see this come up.
:cool: :cool: :cool:
http://www.philhendrieshow.com/

Kachina26
12-31-2003, 09:29 AM
Yeah that old guy was tailgating some soccer mom in her Suburban because she was going too slow in the fast lane. Then she gave him the old "Geraman brake" , so he didn't slow down and hit her, shoving her into the concrete k rail. "I didn't look back, I just reached down in the cooler and grabbed me another sandwich" I was listening to that episode on the way out to the river, the kids were busting up in the back seat.:p

Buff
01-01-2004, 08:03 AM
Hendrie is on Monday-Friday from 7 PM to 10. KFI 640 AM. Listen in from the top of the hour - careful you hurt yourself though. Buf

Kachina26
01-01-2004, 10:48 AM
He was on during evening drive for awhile, I sure miss that.

Rod-64
01-01-2004, 11:19 AM
My favorite carachter is RC Collins........His voice is the best. We get his show out here.
I aslo love when he plays the program director and fires himself .:D

Kachina26
01-01-2004, 12:13 PM
My all time favorite is Bud Dickman, I love when he beats the hell out of Bud. People call in and get pissed at Phil for picking on a mentally handicapped person.

Rexone
01-02-2004, 08:59 PM
Bobbie Dooley comin up.... :D

HBjet
01-03-2004, 01:30 AM
Phil is great... So are John and Ken before him...
Anyone listen to Bill Handle in the morning?
HBjet

Rexone
01-03-2004, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by HBjet
Anyone listen to Bill Handle in the morning?
HBjet
yeah but he's a bit of a rude bastard... :D

Buff
01-03-2004, 05:39 AM
I'm on the road too much here in SoCal so I am a talk radio junkie from way back - Phil Hendrie and Howard Stern are super stuff, Jim Rome is right behind them but Bill Handle - well - I'd rather listen to the rubber on my tires wearing away than to that gluttonous, elitest, obnoxious, Goodyear Blimp lookin', pseudo-Jew. (I'm embarrassed to say that I also listen to Dr. Laura - someone shoot me - please.) Buff

Wet Dream
01-03-2004, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by Buff
(I'm embarrassed to say that I also listen to Dr. Laura - someone shoot me - please.) Buff
Consider yourself shot. :D

Wet Dream
01-03-2004, 07:09 AM
The first time I heard him I actually called him. It was right after the episode and beginning commercials. He answered the phone and though I didn't want to argue with them on the air, I simply asked him where he found these quacks. He kinda laughed and said from the west coast. I was completely furious with the "guests". I believe it was "Bobbie", the homeowner situation and her drunk ass husband attempting to make Margaritas in the background and got his hand stuck in it. lmao. It was the beginning of the next episode that he explained that he does all the voices. Hell of a talented guy.

Kachina26
01-03-2004, 11:42 AM
I like Bill Handel, sometimes I get tweeked with him. Especially back when Clinton was in office. John and Ken are a crackup, just glad Corel and Andrew are gone.

Rexone
01-09-2004, 09:24 PM
Bobbie Dooley's on explaining why her son Seth shouldn't have to go through boot camp after he enlists in the marines because he's so smart and how since he looks good in uniform others will be willing to die on his behalf without question while he hides behind a rock.
:D :D