PDA

View Full Version : UCLA screwing it up again

Coach
12-30-2003, 11:02 PM
The PAC-10 is on a roll and then UCLA F-s it up. To make it worse they lose to Fresno St. :mad:
Kilrtoy you must be crushed.

78Eliminator
12-30-2003, 11:04 PM
Who gives a shit. Football is for sucks. That is, unless you have money on the game....

Kilrtoy
12-30-2003, 11:05 PM
I expected it.
USC lost to them in 92, so you guys did it first.....

JetBoatRich
12-30-2003, 11:18 PM
I didn't even know the game was on today:o with the way they ended the season with to many losses no surprise

BUSTI
12-31-2003, 12:47 PM
I was rooting fir ucla but it was to be expected. Guererro made a mistake selecting Dorell as the coach. he has one more year and he will be fired. Toledo was a far better coach than this guy.
Nuehiesel is available and would be a force to be reconded with recruiting wise. How about Spurier? Ucla fans start the email campaign and end the pain fire dorell and get a real coach!

Doug H.
12-31-2003, 01:38 PM
Hate to say it but Dorrell is way to passive to be a coach in the Pac-10, he has no killer instinct and shows through his players.
Yes he mite be a good guy but so was Donahue and Toledo :)

BUSTI
12-31-2003, 01:59 PM
Other interests keeps me in touch with a lot of local hih school athletes...dorell can't motivate and or convince players and parents that he is the guy to further any ones football career.
He lacks excitement and leadership skills and his team plays like it. it is a shame too as ucla has sufficient talent to play and win some ball games. The ucla kids are big, fast, they jump, catch , and tackle. they just lack a coach and asst coaching staff that can create a track for them to run on.
They need a man that can motivate, plan and direct them into the end zone!
Fire Dorell now! how about the coach from nebraska isn't he avalable. how about Mike Price? that guy can coach!

BUSTI
12-31-2003, 02:00 PM
Oh ya i for got mike price took a job already.

Doug H.
12-31-2003, 02:30 PM
I would like to see Rick Neuheisel in there but unfortunetly what he did in Washington will probably hurt his chances for a job at UCLA, even Pat Hill from Fresno State would be a good candidate, he would fit right in with the pac-10 coaches, with his former ties to UCLA you never know what is being said behind closed doors :D

BUSTI
12-31-2003, 02:46 PM
Doug i agree with you ...hill would be a welcome addition to the pac 10. He just lost coach brown his linbacker coach to USC.
How about June Jones from hawaii? he can coach offese and he knows how to recruit in California.
We need Ucla to recruit to retain local talent here or it will wind up in oregon or washington.
how about them cougars?

Doug H.
01-01-2004, 06:58 PM
Busti, yes i agree with you too, i already thought of June Jones too, i have sent kids on scholarship to Hawaii and spoke with Jones, i'd love to see him in blue and gold and yes he can recruit as well as the best of them. :)
i really like what he has done in Hawaii. :)