PDA

View Full Version : Bill Parcells?

LASERRAY
12-30-2003, 11:28 PM
Sorry, I don't mean to turn this into ESPN.com. Judgeing by the outward emotion that he has shown this year during press
conferences, I think that this year has really taken an emotional toll on the Tuna, and I don't see him returning next year regardless of how the Cowboys finish the year. I really dont. He just looks exausted and we haven't even started the playoffs yet. Two predictions, Carolina will spank Dallas this weekend( I say this as a Dallas fan) and Parcells will resign a day after the Superbowl.:rolleyes: Just IMO.

JetBoatRich
12-31-2003, 07:20 AM
Bill does things his own way, you make a good point which is a good possibility.:(

partycat
12-31-2003, 12:21 PM
I too am a long time Cowboy fan. I really don't think Parcells would resign after 1 year. He came on knowing the boys were a long way off and even he admits to having a better season than expected. With his experience, I think he knew what he was getting into. IMHO

BUSTI
12-31-2003, 12:34 PM
He is the best coach in football right now! only his health would prevent him from returning next year. I think he'll win his first game by a squeeker.
Next year he will return and go to the playoffs again!

jbtrailerjim
12-31-2003, 01:53 PM
I'm not a Cowboy's fan. But I think he will be back next season. They have done a lot better than most people I think predicted them to do. But I think they will lose to Carolina this weekend.

ratso
12-31-2003, 02:29 PM
I don't want to catch any flack like Rush Limbaugh did so I will be very careful here... They definitely need a better quarterback or at least a more consistent one.

Ziggy
12-31-2003, 02:57 PM
Ask me if I care...I don't but the point of coaches getting fired after a couple years or pussin' out like Spurrier is BS. The stability of coaches is nearly as important as player stability. These days there is a complete departure. If owners can't stand by and give their guys a chance to build up there will be disappointments over and over.....Washington probably is the best example of impatience by an owner. Money can not buy a championship, consistent leadership and "teamwork" can.
Parcells has groomed a decent team this year, unexpectedly...but I predict a pretty big letdown next year. They are not in good position for strong draft picks.

Ivan Dan
12-31-2003, 03:02 PM
I completely 110% agree with Ratso....I was REALLY hoping the Cowboys were going to get Carson Palmer last year but that obviously didn't happen. I think Parcells will definitely be around atleast 2 more years unless the Cowboys do horrible next year which I highly doubt with this years performance. I think Dallas can beat Carolina no problem but beyond that I have no idea.
GO COWBOYS!
www.DanKaatz.com