PDA

View Full Version : Hangover Remedies ?

Budget Baller
12-31-2003, 11:20 AM
So what are your hangover remedies? Gonna need a good one for tomorrow.

topless
12-31-2003, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Budget Baller
So what are your hangover remedies? Gonna need a good one for tomorrow. The best one I know is 1 quart of vinegar, 4 crushed jalapenos, 3 tablespoons of salt, and a dash of cayene pepper. YUM YUM................Let me know if it works.:D

LeE ss13
12-31-2003, 11:28 AM
Drink only Top Quality booze, and it will minimize the effects. Grain alcohol does not cause common hangovers. The impurities from distilling or brewing do. I suggest Grey Goose Vodka on ice. !!!

spectratoad
12-31-2003, 11:29 AM
That sounds like it would cure whatever ails ya' as well as give you some heartburn and a burnin' ass.:D
I always try to drink water then also get up about 3 am take several advil and more water.
Wife is also cooking some Menudo.:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-31-2003, 11:31 AM
don't stop drinking and you wont get one.. :D :D :D :D

chub
12-31-2003, 11:31 AM
I try and take a multi vitamin and aspirin before passing out. :wink:

topless
12-31-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
don't stop drinking and you wont get one.. :D :D :D :D Now THATS what I'm talkin about!;)

HammerDown
12-31-2003, 12:06 PM
Before you crash...drink about a qt. of water...take a few Advil. Your good to go;)

CA Stu
12-31-2003, 12:52 PM
A startover.
'nuff said
CA Stu

BADBLOWN572
12-31-2003, 12:53 PM
2 Asprins and a bottle of water before bed and when you wake up power an Emergen-C packet. You can get them at GNC and stores like it. Gives you all of the nutrients you loose when you drink.

Stupid Fast
12-31-2003, 03:33 PM
Gatorade befor you pass out, and right after you wake up.

clownpuncher
12-31-2003, 03:57 PM
Sadly, I consider myself somewhat an expert in this field. From my many years of trial and error, I've found the following to work great. The best way to "minimize" your hangover is to
1 - Drink water in addition to your beverage. Now I DON'T MEAN a scotch and water, or bourbon and water, but just a plain ol glass of water a few times a night. A good trick to keep your friends from making fun of you is to drink your water in a rocks glass with ice and put a lime wedge in it. Looks just like a vodka whatever. Don't worry, you still get the buzz:D
2 - Eat. You gotta eat some good food. Before AND after your little party time. Right before bed works great. Don't worry, you'll get the the buzz:D
3 - Take a few aspirin before bed too, whether you think you need it or not. Don't worry, it won't kill the buzz:D
4 - Don't mix alcohols. Beer and "red headed slut" shots are fine, or beer and Jaeger, but, you defiinately don't wanna be doin Jaeger and Red headed sluts (the kind that come in a glass. What were YOU thinking). No tequila with B-52's, no Champagne with scotch and gin etc. Don't worry, you'll stil get a good buzz.
5 - A nice spicy bloody mary in the AM too. Don't worry, you'll be back on plane with your buzz. :D
Whatever you do, stay safe and use your noggin. I worked too many New Years Eve's at the fire station. Take a taxi or rent a limo
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my HB mofo's:D :D :D

Jordy
12-31-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by clownpuncher
Red headed sluts (the kind that come in a glass. What were YOU thinking).
I'm thinking I've never seen a girl come in a glass... :confused: :D
Water is the key. That pounding headache is because you're dehydrated (including your brain). Drink as much water as you can handle before you go to bed, if you haven't been drinking it through out the night, and if you're concious enough try and drink some in the middle of the night. ;) :D

clownpuncher
12-31-2003, 04:02 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jordanpaulk
[B]I'm thinking I've never seen a girl come in a glass... :confused: :D [QUOTE]
You haven't lived my friend :D

Kilrtoy
12-31-2003, 04:04 PM
BB
come over here and we will take care of that little problem

Keithb87
12-31-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
I'm thinking I've never seen a girl come in a glass... :confused: :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/564P10075-med.jpg
SANDBAR
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/564P10074-med.jpg
DOLPHIN DREAMS
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/564P10069-med.jpg
PARKER STRIP
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/564P10068-med.jpg
Couldn't resist...
I guess this wouldn't be a girl comming in a glass, but on a glass.... :D :D :D

Jordy
12-31-2003, 04:19 PM
or because of a glass... :cool:

BGMAN203
12-31-2003, 04:20 PM
DRINKING V8 ALWAYS IS GOOD TOO IN THE MORNING.

Rocky
12-31-2003, 04:49 PM
A Arizona Burro from filiberto's after a hard night of drinking will always cure the comon hangover.:)

Cas
12-31-2003, 06:28 PM
here's another option......
don't drink to the point of getting smashed. I've always thought a nice lengthy buzz was a lot beter than a pass out :D

Bow Tie Omega
01-01-2004, 09:56 PM
A great cure is Lactated Ringers Intravenously, keep taking it until you pee, or 2000 cc's are infused, which ever comes first.
Honestly, the stuff works, just find a friend who is a medic, nurse or doctor, you will never regret it.

TRG
01-01-2004, 10:14 PM
well i tried those hangover pills last night took two of them with my first beer and proceeded to drink myself to "the hill" now i normally do not drink that much, but i wanted to try it this time...after all, tis the season! right........
dont remember much 'bout last night but my wife tells me that i was an "asshole" hense..the reason why i dont drink much anymore! i woke up this morning feeling like a million buckaroos!!!!!!!!!!! the pills are called "CHASERS" ant they are 20.00 a bottle at GNC!
good shit!! todd

BADBLOWN572
01-02-2004, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Bow Tie Omega
A great cure is Lactated Ringers Intravenously, keep taking it until you pee, or 2000 cc's are infused, which ever comes first.
Honestly, the stuff works, just find a friend who is a medic, nurse or doctor, you will never regret it.
Absolutely right. I had a friend who was a paramedic and one time I was so hung over that I coudn't move. He hooked me up to a bag of D-50 (dextros and sailene) and within 20 minutes I was good to go!