PDA

View Full Version : vdrives and Jets getalong fine at CFW

infotraker
01-02-2004, 11:59 AM
Great gathering NYD at CFW ! Most of us got our boats wet at the outing, I only say me and Jason actually getting our legs and feet wet. Love the jet and vdrive friendlyness. I think it was Rat Attack the had some cold weather problems and a great looking jet pulled him safely to shore. Met lots of people and looking forward to summer outings seeing them again. Missed seeing side by side racing but the water conditions were not real great at times wed. afternoon, good enough thou for some good single passes. Looking forward to getting the Sanger Pickle back together, motor now at shop in Lodi (old 68 Schiada flat did enjoy being there to take its place) .

SANGER-RICH
01-02-2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by infotraker
Great gathering NYD at CFW ! Most of us got our boats wet at the outing, I only say me and Jason actually getting our legs and feet wet. Love the jet and vdrive friendlyness. I think it was Rat Attack the had some cold weather problems and a great looking jet pulled him safely to shore. Met lots of people and looking forward to summer outings seeing them again. Missed seeing side by side racing but the water conditions were not real great at times wed. afternoon, good enough thou for some good single passes. Looking forward to getting the Sanger Pickle back together, motor now at shop in Lodi (old 68 Schiada flat did enjoy being there to take its place) .
I was there on the day in question [1-1-2004] and there was one boat in the water, a jet, it was raining almost all day and windy as hell, what lake were you at???? Wished I was where you were,or was this 12-31-2003?? If so I missed it wished I was there, I saw the results of the wind, awinings, easy-ups, and boat covers all torn up, and when I got there at 930 am on 1-1-04 the wind blew me into a fifth wheel, and damn near tore their slide out off, which was there bedroom, so sorry to the folks from oregon, hope we meet again under better conditions, you are great and very understanding people, HAPPY NEWYEARS TO ALL,

infotraker
01-03-2004, 10:53 AM
Actually the ok boating day was 12/31/2003 ! We left mid morning on the 1st, it was not looking to good for the rest of the day. Hopefully some people who got there late on 31 stayed later on the 1st to maybe see some better weather ! I had the yellow Schiada anchored on the 31, was going to keep it in overnite but glad i didn't.

BigBoyToys
01-03-2004, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by infotraker
Actually the ok boating day was 12/31/2003 ! We left mid morning on the 1st, it was not looking to good for the rest of the day. Hopefully some people who got there late on 31 stayed later on the 1st to maybe see some better weather ! I had the yellow Schiada anchored on the 31, was going to keep it in overnite but glad i didn't.
I saw that yellow boat when I was there on the 31st. Didn't know it was you. Should have stopped by and introduced yourself. I was the one in the Lifted Red 4X4 pickup with the black and purple Biesemeyer