PDA

View Full Version : between us girls.....

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-02-2004, 01:23 PM
For years and years they told me, "Be careful of your breasts. Don't squeeze them or bruise them and give them monthly tests."
So I heeded all their warnings and protected them by law. Guarded them very carefully and always wore a bra.
After 40 years of careful care, The doctor found a lump. He ordered up a mammogram to look inside that clump.
"stand up very close," she said, as she got my breast in line. "And tell me when it hurts," she said "Ah yes! There! Thats just fine."
she stepped upon a pedal, I could not beleive my eyes! a plastic plate was pressing down, My boob was in a vise!
My skin was stretched and stretched from way up by my chin. My poor breast was being squashed to swedish pancake thin!
Excruciating pain i felt, within it's viselike grip. a prisoner in this vicios thing, my poor defenseless tit.
"Take a deep breath,"she said to me. who does she think she's kidding?
my chest is smashed in her machine, i can't breathe and weary i am getting.
"There, that was good,"I heard her say, as the room was swaying "Now lets get the other one." "Lord,have mercy,"I was praying.
I had no problem when I came in, I surely have one now. If there had been a cyst in there It would have popped by now.
This machine was made by man, Of this I have no doubt! I'd like to get his balls in there and listen to HIM shout!!!
:D :D

Ziggy
01-02-2004, 01:33 PM
:mad: :o :pig_flyi:

NOTALENT
01-02-2004, 01:38 PM
always blame it on the man....the men like to fondle and enjoy them there tits not put them through pain and misery coming out looking uneven and shrivled...:D

likwidsukr
01-02-2004, 01:44 PM
Man as a species not Man as in the sex!! LOL

Kilrtoy
01-02-2004, 02:31 PM
Whats your point,
We try to make stuff to save your lives and a little pain and now were bad....

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-02-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Whats your point,
We try to make stuff to save your lives and a little pain and now were bad....
:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-02-2004, 03:09 PM
I was freaked out about the mammogram, but I really didn't think it was that bad. Perhaps I was so worried it was going to be excruciating, that the mild discomfort was not that big of a deal in comparison to what I had expected.
My 2 cents.

rrrr
01-02-2004, 03:41 PM
Whenever you hear the words "Mild discomfort", RUN!!
That's doctor talk for "This is gonna hurt like a mofo". Uh, for us guys, especially if he just pulled on an exam glove. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
:D :D :jawdrop:

JustMVG
01-02-2004, 03:55 PM
If women wanted to get back at men, why don't they just become proctologists, that way when they say for us to shove it up ..... they could actually do it, and see the pain first, er umm, hand.:D :D

Kim Hanson
01-02-2004, 05:28 PM
From what your say Mrs.FVee, that sounds like pain! Shit that would be like us guy's getting are dicks flatten like a crepe and waiting for the person to finish to so say ? What ? Thank-You, wanna do it again for the hell of it? To walk out and be able to take a leak on some grass and water the whole thing in one shot! I feel for you women to have to go through that chit, think they would have come up with something better, by now!
Off the topic now, I'am turtling:D ..........( . )( . )........:)

Keithb87
01-02-2004, 05:30 PM
Sorry for your pain............. NOT (j/k) :D :D :D

Kim Hanson
01-02-2004, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Keithb87
Sorry for your pain............. NOT (j/k) :D :D :D
I'am trying to be nice this year:D .......( . )( . )........:D

Kilrtoy
01-02-2004, 07:00 PM
Try a CHLYAMADIA test:yuk:

Kim Hanson
01-02-2004, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Try a CHLYAMADIA test:yuk:
What the hell is that? Sound's pretty freaky, don't tell me if it's all nasty and chit:D ..........( . )( . )...........I will just take your word on it:cool: ;)

RiverKitty
01-02-2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by MandMVG
If women wanted to get back at men, why don't they just become proctologists, that way when they say for us to shove it up ..... they could actually do it, and see the pain first, er umm, hand.:D :D
Ummm......bend over please!!! :devil:

HCS
01-02-2004, 08:29 PM
I've had doctors do a lot of weird shit to me. All the test always
come up negative!:confused:

JetBoatRich
01-02-2004, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by RiverKitty
Ummm......bend over please!!! :devil:
this would worry you, when you see a hand on each hip:mad:

HCS
01-02-2004, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
this would worry you, when you see a hand on each hip:mad: Never seen that one.:D Probably wouldn't see it
anyway.:eek:

Kilrtoy
01-02-2004, 08:48 PM
So while on the subject
On New Years day night
A guy came into the or with a spraycan stuffed up his ass. YES ALL THE WAY IN.
Needless to say the MRS said the whole hospital got a look and laugh at this guy......